Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Reincarnation or Oblivion? * 2
    #23753768 -

If you had a choice: either reincarnating into unknown circumstances, starting new again and again, or dissolving into oblivion forever?
To be or not to be?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 10/20/16 12:02 AM until the end of time


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23753810 -

simple answer.

oblivion is ... irrelevant.

no one knows. no one cares. case in point: look at...anything in this world, period. media...ect. look at anything in this world period.
no one knows. no one cares.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23753811 -

is that the question?


--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23753813 -

I admit that oblivion is actually pretty tempting. You'd be completely free of all of the pain and suffering in the universe forever. On the other hand, you'd also be free of all the good things in the universe. I think I'd rather have drugs than non-existence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23753827 -

I have always thought the flaw with the idea of reincarnation is that you don't learn anything from the experience. If you could start a new lifetime with the knowledge and life experience intact of past lives it would be growth. But people don't have these memories intact and start from scratch, which kind of defeats the point that reincarnation advocates propound, that we grow somehow from our many lives.

Oblivion too is inadequate because we are more than mere atoms. Even scientific papers have been done on group consciousness proving that mind is more than matter.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: nooneman]
    #23753830 -

I would definitely take life over oblivion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #23753836 -

Ellis Dee said:
which kind of defeats the point that reincarnation advocates propound,



I don't think there needs to be a point, my own views are formed from out of body experiences, reincarnation seems as real to me as anything else and the only explanation which has come to me is the pleasure of existence.

I wouldn't propound any way of looking at it however, that would be claiming knowledge and I laugh at everyone who says they know well enough to propound a view on what happens after death. Maybe one could know, but I haven't met anyone who seemed credible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: nooneman]
    #23753838 -

nooneman said:
I admit that oblivion is actually pretty tempting. You'd be completely free of all of the pain and suffering in the universe forever. On the other hand, you'd also be free of all the good things in the universe. I think I'd rather have drugs than non-existence.



Drugs are awesome and all but that is a terrible reason to choose life over oblivion :lol:

Drugs are just catalysts and the experiences and people are what makes life so unique and amazing.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23753841 -

Well it depends, is it an equal chance I could end up reincarnated as anything, like animals, plants, or a random person even? Or relive my life? I would relive my life so far, infinitely without remembering, but if I could end up anyone no I'd chose oblivion, too many people's lives suck


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23753844 -

Repertoire89 said:
Ellis Dee said:
which kind of defeats the point that reincarnation advocates propound,



I don't think there needs to be a point, my own views are formed from out of body experiences, reincarnation seems as real to me as anything else and the only explanation which has come to me is the pleasure of existence.

I wouldn't propound any way of looking at it however, that would be claiming knowledge and I laugh at everyone who says they know well enough to propound a view on what happens after death. Maybe one could know, but I haven't met anyone who seemed credible.



I have looked in to several near death experience reports. I find the ones in which the subject was clinically dead for a period of time with documentary medical records to be compelling.

If its not too personal I'd like to hear your accounts of out of body experiences. This is a particularly fascinating subject to me.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: musiclover420]
    #23753845 -

Maybe life and incarnating was always oblivion.  Just waiting for release of unlived potential.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Ezuma] * 1
    #23753846 -

The premise was random, so not your own life, as far as animals idk, would it change your answer?

I would come back as either a human or an animal, an alien even.

:philososloth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Ezuma]
    #23753847 -

Everyone goes into oblivion until they choose to be the reborn it is in this way we are all God of our own universes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89] * 3
    #23753849 -

I would hate to come back as an insect. Insects lead miserable lives. In fact, we should probably destroy all insects on earth JUST IN CASE reincarnation is real. Just in case. Even if the chance is very low, that's a chance we really shouldn't take.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #23753854 -

nooneman said:
I would hate to come back as an insect. Insects lead miserable lives. In fact, we should probably destroy all insects on earth JUST IN CASE reincarnation is real. Just in case. Even if the chance is very low, that's a chance we really shouldn't take.



spiders first
then centipedes,
followed by wasps
then mosquitos

we save the bees for last, and the pillbugs
I like them well enough


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: nooneman]
    #23753855 -

id make a good spider. mantis seems more difficult but that's cos I don't see what they do as much

in my daily life


--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Ezuma]
    #23753859 -

Yeah, bees are alright. They can live.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Ellis Dee] * 1
    #23753862 -

Ellis Dee said:
I have looked in to several near death experience reports. I find the ones in which the subject was clinically dead for a period of time with documentary medical records to be compelling.

If its not too personal I'd like to hear your accounts of out of body experiences. This is a particularly fascinating subject to me.



None of them were near death, they were mostly brought on by meditation and through lucid dreaming, I can :pm: you a few

[x]

Edited by Repertoire89 (10/20/16 05:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23753864 -

Repertoire89 said:
The premise was random, so not your own life, as far as animals idk, would it change your answer?

I would come back as either a human or an animal, an alien even.

:philososloth:



I'd prefer to be human than animal as most animals lead rather brutal lives, especially taking into account slaughterhouses and mass farming and all that

I think my quality of life is about as good as I can hope for in this sphere anyway, so might as well call it quits where's the room to improve ya know?

to exist where I do, as i do, as me is miraculous good fortune (I think)


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reincarnation or Oblivion? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23753972 -

who would ever want oblivion? lol


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are your views on reincarnation?
( 1 2 3 all )
OutThisLife 3,734 48 06/23/10 08:38 PM
by OutThisLife
* Fallout 3 vs Oblivion
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 3,750 33 05/18/10 02:58 AM
by Enthrall
* How do u feel when Little insects get MURDERED?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Sheekle 4,743 92 07/02/13 08:23 PM
by koods
* What do people think of these reincarnation proof videos?
( 1 2 3 all )
Crystal G 3,690 50 11/11/14 01:32 AM
by Chakra Shock
* insects hidenseek 2,173 16 11/28/09 06:35 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Oblivion. metalmorph 1,240 13 06/24/10 12:02 AM
by metalmorph
* souls/reincarnation seadragon 245 3 02/22/13 09:55 PM
by koods
* Would you want to reincarnate?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 4,254 64 04/05/20 11:51 PM
by LogicaL Chaos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
888 topic views. 1 members, 223 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.065 seconds spending 0.036 seconds on 22 queries.