Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
lnc sunday funday
    #23542214 -

que pasa mufasa


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23542221 -

Got to work in the morning

Weekends over

All gone

Time for bed








































...






One more smoke

:awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23542251 -

bong tokes


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: sanchothestoner] * 2
    #23542270 -

fuckin exhausted as shit after an incredibly exciting and fun weekend. had hella fun partying with tour friends an shroomerites at peach, swimmin in the wavepool, goin down hella fun waterslides as one of the founding members of the allman brothers throws down heavyass jams with a gnarly jazz band & feeling the water splash on my face at the bottom, laughin for hours, eatin tons of tasty an healthy food, bein spun as a skunk day an night, getting my mind blown by the claypool lennon delerium as i watch the trees turn into a giant wall of stained glass changing colors with the LED's they were being lit up with, takin shelter in xteme rain and thunderstorms, dancin like its 1969, just havin a real good time

had to stop at a gas station to sleep in my car for an hour nd a half on the way home, still tired as shit. gotta hit the hay in a little to be good for work tmrw


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: Sheekle]
    #23542281 -

Lol I've slept on the side of the road before. Glad you had fin sheeks.

:hairmetal:


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: sanchothestoner] * 1
    #23542288 -

milksteak and opiods


:aweoverdose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: Apostle]
    #23542297 -

:tardpig:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #23542302 -

I just pooped for the first time today.  Until that point, i still had lube in my boipussy from last night since i did'nt shower today.  I love walking around in public feeling all loose and slippery like, especially when i'm wearing panties.  I visited my lovers last night and we went to see sausage party, then i got fucked and went to bed.  In the morning we played again and then went to the diner.  From there we went to the aquarium and then the big mall. 

So many strollers and kids at the aquarium!  We saw hippos and cool jellyfish but it all made me sad to see these animals have to deal with all these noisy people every day.  They used to have 5 seals that i felt were underfed who went to the zoo in DC thankfully.  They got penguins after that.  I saw the penguins and they looked terrible.  Out in 95* heat and all scrawny looking.  Thank you Smithsonian for saving those seals; i'm sure they're in better shape.

I had dippin' dots there.  Dippin' dots are awesome, unlike having my toes run over by stroller wheels.  I do'nt know how breeders do it with taking care ov these kids every day.  I could never.  I've been smoking good cannabis much over the weekend but stopped a while ago and it's mostly worn off.  I'm going to sniff some doxylamine soon and go sleepy-bye.  Maybe i'll beat off before doing so.  My cock and balls smell really good right now after all.  I'll take a bath and shower in the morning with other morning maintenance, have some tea and maybe a little toke, do my daily Hecate adoration, and then go deliver the pizzas to make all the hungry people happy with good food and quality, super speedy service.

EDIT: I just read about acidic sloth and it's most disheartening to hear about her situation.  I wish her and her family and friends the best in coping.


--------------------

Edited by lavod (08/14/16 09:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: Apostle]
    #23542304 -

going for a run here in a minute, they a bowl and dinner. maybe a little gaming after. i don't know i will probably be tired, i always get little sleep saturday night due to work schedules. good news is tomorrow is my friday and with some luck nothing major will pop up tuesday and i will have some lucy in the sky with diamonds time.

starting back up on my friday gig, chill shift with old friends and decent money, can't complain.

bad news it is still 106 here. o well my white ass will be sweaty and beet red shortly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23542448 -

who else is partying it up tonight? :awedance:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23542473 -

Fuck I was raging, then my chick came home and was like, yo, go the fuck to bed.

So now im in bed, shes passed out, and im cruising through the shroomery like old times.

:feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #23542500 -

I just posted in wca because that's my go to but a friend of mine maybe a year younger then me passed tonight. Possible suicide ,possible over dose . Doesn't matter :sad: too young


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23542510 -

Bummer man, sorry for your loss, always tough losing a friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #23542534 -

Had a great weekend, caught 3 flounders, fresh fish is so good.
hope everyone had fun.



                                          :potleaf:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: KaptKid]
    #23542544 -

Flounder/Halibut has been insane in SoCal this summer, my roomates literally can not stop bringing the shit home. Freezer is full, pretty sure Ive had fish and chip at home for like 13 straight days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #23542577 -

Thank you :hug: . Nights not getting  too much better. Going to visit my uncle on his deathbed tomorrow.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23542624 -

traffic is a dope movie. just watched it for thhe first time.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23542628 -

Phenomenal movie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #23542632 -

Really that good? Like shutter island or Now you See me good?


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lnc sunday funday [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23542643 -

Ha I guess I got carried away with Phenomenal. Buuuuttttttttttttt.............

Its a damn good movie.

Shutter Island was good but I wasnt the biggest fan, then again Ive only seen it once so maybe I should see it again.

Leo is a boss though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* kids and strollers trippindad82 1,161 12 10/27/07 08:55 AM
by trippindad82
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
peeper 13,461 322 08/25/05 11:54 AM
by TYL3R
* YOu all taking a break from LNC?!?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 6,022 150 09/28/05 02:05 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 all )
THE KRAT BARON 4,008 73 05/02/06 03:54 AM
by eligal
* LNC Thor's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
TYL3R 29,169 459 08/06/05 01:53 AM
by Shroomism
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,156 152 05/08/06 04:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TYL3R 10,837 114 03/05/06 01:45 AM
by Jadian
* Monday LNC thread. (8/14/2006)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 7,699 93 08/15/06 03:11 AM
by TrippinTeddy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,558 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.