Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: Dr.Wongburger]
    #23413841 -

Dr.Wongburger said:
Haha that explosive was huge.

Yes! That gun only cost me $200! It's British ehhehe

bought it out side a vape shop.... took it to the gun store next door he said it was a great buy and original. However I showed it to some one else and they think the wood was replaced because it's in such good condition. It goes for $450+ online



it's not "just british", it's an lee enfield #4 Mk1


it could be all original, the condition matters not, there was a cache of them
uncovered about 20 years ago that got sold off, they were in superb condition.
the bad part is it didnt increase the value of them any

the .303 guns are still really popular among reloaders, I still have dies,
brass, ball and primers for the 303

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23415516 -

Prisoner#1 said:
it's not "just british", it's an lee enfield #4 Mk1


it could be all original, the condition matters not, there was a cache of them
uncovered about 20 years ago that got sold off, they were in superb condition.
the bad part is it didnt increase the value of them any

the .303 guns are still really popular among reloaders, I still have dies,
brass, ball and primers for the 303



Good eye friend ;-)

I wonder if I own one of those 20. I mean it's brand new, the barrel was super filthy but I don't think the guy ever fired the thing. He said his grandfather gave it to him, and the guy that sold it to me said he never fired it.

this is almost identical.



Ever watch hickok? He's pretty entertaining

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets *DELETED* [Re: Dr.Wongburger] * 1
    #23415598 -

Post deleted by BlackWidow

Reason for deletion: ------------deleted-----------------

Edited by BlackWidow (10/25/17 01:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: BlackWidow]
    #23415629 -

That sound's bad. Hey it's refreshing to meet another Libertarian. :thumbup:

We are becoming more and more rare now day's. =(

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: BlackWidow]
    #23415668 -

A libertarian who wants to take my fireworks away? :oogle:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: Dr.Wongburger]
    #23415691 -

Dr.Wongburger said:
Hey it's refreshing to meet another Libertarian. :thumbup:

We are becoming more and more rare now day's. =(



Good, libertarianism is a pipe dream which would quickly be taken advantage of and exploited.

There's never been an example such an idea in practice (including America) and there won't be in the future.
Its past time people gave up on communism, libertarianism and anarchism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: Asante]
    #23415745 -

Fireworks are legit.  The things humans do to adorn their world is amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: abltsandwich]
    #23415822 -

They're illegal in Ireland.

And I think they should be. You setting off fireworks is forcing them on other people.

There's almost no escape from it in the states.

I think there should be a public place/land..where people can go and set off fireworks. .but it should not be near housing.

Your freedom ends where another person's freedom starts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: Glameow]
    #23415833 -

We all breathe each other's air man, you got to be willing to give a little to get a little.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: Asante]
    #23415839 -

Yeah all I know is in Hawaii we blast off fireworks on New Years like CRAZY


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23416708 -

Repertoire89 said:
Dr.Wongburger said:
Hey it's refreshing to meet another Libertarian. :thumbup:

We are becoming more and more rare now day's. =(



Good, libertarianism is a pipe dream which would quickly be taken advantage of and exploited.

There's never been an example such an idea in practice (including America) and there won't be in the future.
Its past time people gave up on communism, libertarianism and anarchism.



Repertoire89 said:
Dr.Wongburger said:
Hey it's refreshing to meet another Libertarian. :thumbup:

We are becoming more and more rare now day's. =(



Good, libertarianism is a pipe dream which would quickly be taken advantage of and exploited.

There's never been an example such an idea in practice (including America) and there won't be in the future.
Its past time people gave up on communism, libertarianism and anarchism.



There are plenty of example.

Wordweb defines libertarian as :

Someone who believes the doctrine of free will

Merriam webster defines it as:

  an advocate of the doctrine of free will

  a person who upholds the principles of individual liberty especially of thought and action


The founding fathers were libertarians and they all supported doctrine of free will. It's what this nation was founded on.

Let me as you, why would you be against liberty and freedom?
Why do you not like freewill?

Is it because we scare you? Can't be controlled?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets *DELETED* [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23416719 -

Post deleted by BlackWidow

Reason for deletion: ------------deleted-----------------

Edited by BlackWidow (10/25/17 01:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate it when people are against fireworks and go for the BLAME vote with pets, old people and vets [Re: BlackWidow]
    #23416741 -

For real man! haha. I used to study principle and things of the founding fathers. I had certain view points and seen things a certain way. Then one day I learned what a libertarian was. I was like wow I had no idea.. I'm a libertarian. This was when I was younger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why not to smoke cigs inside a fireworks store *vid* baraka 2,118 19 07/23/16 10:26 AM
by Shroomopotamus
* PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004! kindkesey 898 4 08/10/04 02:59 PM
by Twirling
* Post a Pic of Your Pet!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
felix 9,885 117 08/10/04 01:44 PM
by felix
* pets and people Anonymous 985 9 03/14/04 06:48 AM
by filthysock
* Bob Weir: One of the 10 Most Hated Men in Rock???
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 13,282 34 09/03/04 08:46 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Jesus Hated Bald Pussy Adom 1,773 14 06/28/16 02:28 AM
by Coacervate
* Are you going to vote? And if so !???
( 1 2 3 all )
whitegreyhat 4,735 52 11/02/04 10:44 PM
by relativexistance
* Pet Peeves:
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,603 38 11/12/04 06:53 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,976 topic views. 12 members, 11 guests and 245 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.