Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Zombi3]
    #23184354 -

America sux :lol:

But there is some good news!

I bought some herb at my local dispenser on 4/20, $1 grams and $4.20 a gram for some top shelf!

Definitely worth it.

Cant wait to start growing again, but spent my money on bud and not seeds from the interwebz :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23184379 -

Have you been to CO yet? and if you are planning a trip i got the best list of places to go drive is nice too :qblock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: trekie]
    #23184731 -

Gram of pressed kief that's had time to dry. The method used is in the video I posted


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23185093 -

25-30  but depends on market factors :awesketch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: trekie]
    #23192105 -

Okay so after doing some research I learned that an average dosage with kief for edibles is between 1/8 of a gram and 1/2 a gram.

So I'm doing a recipe that uses 1 cup of oil (using coconut oil). I did my kief extraction on 2 ounces and got 20 grams of kief total. I'm doing 5 grams in a batch of brownies in a 9x13 pan and I'll be cutting each brownie into 2x2 pieces so that would be roughly 28 brownies so there would be a 1/4 gram of kief in each brownie so I could do them for $10 each, which would be $280 per batch of brownies and I get 2 batches worth of kief from each ounce of weed so that's $560 from an ounce and still doing $10 brownies.

Thanks for the tips guys, it gave me time to think about how I could make good brownies for a decent price.


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Kush_Zombie] * 1
    #23192129 -




Here's a gram of that kief.


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Kush_Zombie] * 1
    #23192142 -

mmm vape it

:awehigh:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #23192669 -

Where im at a hram of keif is 15-20$ depenfingon quality. 10 if its shit but thats not common. You can inflate the price a bit with brownies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23195100 -

I got rid of 3 grams of kief yesterday for $40 each, one was from a repeat customer who said he got so high he threw up :awehigh:

Dumped 5 grams of kief into 24 2x2 brownies and got rid of 8 for $10 each and all of that happened yesterday. Everyone has been satisfied with their purchases so far. And a friend said he wants 5 brownies later today.

Bless the kief.


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23195419 -

Damn i would take 3 grams of keif for 40$

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23195422 -

Not here you wouldn't. $40 is actually 10 below the average price here.


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23195450 -

Yeah its 5-10 less than the normal price here here but still people never give wholesale prices for hash or keif here unless its 20 a gram and you buy like a quarter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23195462 -

35 for here  but thats just me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: trekie]
    #23195522 -

BANANA.MAN said:
Damn i would take 3 grams of keif for 40$



Oh I think I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying you'd get 3 grams for $40 total instead of $40 each.


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23195529 -

i wouldnt pay 40 each. Someone rried to sell me bubble hash for 40 and i basically said go fuck yourself bud. I would pay 40$ for one bag/vial with 3 grams in it
I would pay 15, or 20 if its nice and clean each.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23195551 -

Oh, ok, so I did understand you. Sorry, I'm terrible with reading other people's posts sometimes.


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23195585 -

Its All good. Its hard to understand people through only text

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #23195607 -

Jeez, even when I was buying pot in the south, good pressed kief went for $20 a gram.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: Fletcher]
    #23195728 -

I used to have a hook up for dank wees (60 a quarter, 100 a half O but it was really good) and they had 3 kinds of hash.

Morrocan: 20 a gram. This was his best hash and the best street hash ive ever seen.

Gold seal: 20 a gram. Not as good as the morrocan

The 20$ hashes were 60 an eigth and 110 a quarter so there was not much of a point buying in bulk unless tou wanted to stock up

No name: 15 a gram. Still good hash, if you didnt want to spend as much money this was solid hash.

Edited by BANANA.MAN (05/06/16 01:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is a gram of kief/brownie worth? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23195755 -

You guys would make a killing over here


--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2 pot brownies Stonerguy 848 9 07/15/05 04:55 AM
by lovingwench
* I'm sitting on 1.8 grams freshly kiffed hash 2Experimental 1,253 6 12/04/04 10:39 PM
by 2Experimental
* I need some good pot brownie directions
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 2,433 20 04/30/05 09:05 PM
by Dark_Star
* great brownie recipe with pictures baraka 1,032 4 08/07/05 10:35 AM
by baraka
* I need a POT BROWNIE recipie BrAiN 1,309 12 10/28/05 08:14 PM
by BrAiN
* First experience with brownies tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 4,058 40 04/21/05 11:32 AM
by emptywisdom
* 4 grams of shrooms and no visuals
( 1 2 3 all )
Kenny7822 20,483 42 06/06/17 10:42 AM
by trendal
* Mushroom brownies? Phychotron 16,409 9 07/10/05 08:23 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,111 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.