Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
A canary in the coal mine?
    #23071598 -

So this is kinda weird...In the last 24 hrs, I came across 3 flies in my apartment, none of which could fly.  The first one was last night.  It was just a fly on the wall and I went to kill it when I realized that it wasn't going to try to fly away.  I just figured there was something wrong with him like a broken wing, which happens.  But then there were two more this morning - the exact same thing.  Flies that look perfectly healthy with a full set of wings, and I would tap next to them and stuff and they would just sit there.  Kinda weird. I know it's probably nothing.  But then again, it's not like a fly to just sit there, let alone 3 in a row.  It does make me think of the canary in the coal mine...


--------------------
"I would like to thank god for making me an atheist" - Ricky Gervais

Edited by clam_dude (04/01/16 02:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A canary in the coal mine? [Re: clam_dude]
    #23071635 -

It was too cold.

Some insects need sunlight to warm theither muscles to fly. Most notably houseflies/blowflies, dragonflies and hornets.

Canaries were used because they were easily susceptible to methane poisoning.

Insects being handicapped is no cause for concern.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A canary in the coal mine? [Re: clam_dude]
    #23071645 -

Cluster flies die all over peoples’ homes in the spring; maybe that's it.

https://www.modernpest.com/blog/dead-flies-everywhere/


--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)


All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A canary in the coal mine? [Re: clam_dude]
    #23071706 -

Your smoking far too much cannabis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A canary in the coal mine? [Re: Morel Guy]
    #23071734 -

Morel Guy said:
Your smoking far too much cannabis.



Yeah like I said, I realize it's probably nothing. But you're right, I am high as fuck.  :blazed:


--------------------
"I would like to thank god for making me an atheist" - Ricky Gervais

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A canary in the coal mine? [Re: flickedbic]
    #23071739 -

flickedbic said:
Cluster flies die all over peoples’ homes in the spring; maybe that's it.

https://www.modernpest.com/blog/dead-flies-everywhere/



Probably so.


--------------------
"I would like to thank god for making me an atheist" - Ricky Gervais

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hookah coals TODAY 839 16 12/16/04 09:59 AM
by guri
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,761 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Spring Break on Acid (a semi-coherent report)
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,129 21 03/23/05 10:16 PM
by blissedout
* Magic Mushrooms - Cluster Headache Relief HyphalTryptamin 2,778 8 01/08/06 02:40 PM
by HyphalTryptamin
* Kicking in Spring/Summer, a quasi-trip report. Dark_Star 1,060 3 04/10/05 08:13 PM
by Dark_Star
* insects going at it! Krishna 1,095 10 07/12/05 12:11 PM
by myCo_psyCo
* Im out of Hooka coals sui 785 12 02/13/06 02:02 PM
by mediman0078
* hummingbird: insect or bird question_for_joo 1,117 10 09/11/05 02:49 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
169 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.