Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit * 4
    #23048415 -

Lol whatever happened to those dudes? I remember back in the day they were pretty much on MTV every single fucking day like forty times a day

Any of you Eminem fans remember this shit where Em trashes them for an entire track? :lol:



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048427 -

I actually quite liked limp bizkit back in the day, and Korn lol ^_^ they did a good track together too!


--------------------
Mescaline Tea - the one singular occasion of my entire life I cooked for 9 hours :lmafo:

The trick is to be yourself, in a world trying to make you like everyone else :heart:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048430 -

:lol: yeah man, they were awful. "Did it all for the nookie, so you can take that cookie...." :facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23048445 -

Dark_Star said:
:lol: yeah man, they were awful. "Did it all for the nookie, so you can take that cookie...." :facepalm:



lmao I forgot about that song


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #23048452 -

I was at the end of middle school,beginning of high school around that time.Couldn't escape them for a while.Tom Morello had to apologize for inspiring bands like Limp Bizkit for how awful Limp was.


--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums


PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048455 -

I first heard of Limp Bizkit when I saw them open for Korn when I was like 16.  I was like, "hey, these guys are pretty cool", LOL.  I was dumb in the 90s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: AcidAstronaut]
    #23048457 -

I wonder if they have any money left from those days? Surely they copped a shit ton of cash from all that exposure. But man they fell so steeply off a cliff that one wonders if they done already blew through all of it and are just living like average joes right now.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048468 -

Saw them and korn and rammstein and more family values tour 99. Shit was crazy fucking awesome back in the day, I was 17 or so.

Looking back at my young naive self, the experience was awesome, the music mostly sucked but it was more about the atmosphere than the musicianship.


--------------------

The geometry of us is no chance. We are antennae, we are tuning forks, we are receiver and transmitters of all energy. We are more than we know.  - @entheolove

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"  - Georgia O'Keefe

I think the word is vagina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #23048469 -

Lol I liked them in middle school:facepalm:


I like that beat in the em song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048471 -

Haha I don't care what other people think. I like Limp Bizkit. Some of their lyrics are really stupid but whatever. They got a little better the more they got into the band's career

They had a funny song with Korn, "All In The Family". Fred Durst and Jonathan Davis take turns talking shit. It's really stupid but kinda funny. It's not like it was supposed to be a serious song




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048480 -



How could anyone be proud of this shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: SirDabsAlot]
    #23048489 -

SirDabsAlot said:


How could anyone be proud of this shit.



:rofl:

listening to that again makes that Em hook in his track that much funnier where he mocks that song


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: nuentoter]
    #23048513 -

nuentoter said:
Saw them and korn and rammstein and more family values tour 99. Shit was crazy fucking awesome back in the day, I was 17 or so.



Yup, that's where I saw them, Family Values Tour, but it was 1998.  Lineup included Limp Bizkit, Korn, Rammstein, Ice Cube, Orgy (that band that did the Blue Monday cover) and DJ Punk Roc. 

I remember after the show, my gf at the time was like, "who was that band? Licky Trick?" :lol:

Rammstein was pretty cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048533 -

Still listen to them, well I have 1 song in my playlist by them and they're part of a mashup of another in my playlist.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Shroomslip]
    #23048539 -

Shroomslip said:
Still listen to them, well I have 1 song in my playlist by them and they're part of a mashup of another in my playlist.



my favorite track from them was



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048546 -

I'm probably going to go add a few songs to my playlist now lol..


That's the one I have in my playlist.



That's the mash up.. It's old as fuck. I remember finding it back when I first learned of pirating music.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Shroomslip]
    #23048596 -

I just googled "what happened to limp bizkit"

Apparently they tried to schedule a national tour recently but they cancelled the whole thing due to poor ticket sales

Fred Durst said they still tour internationally though and do better outside of America


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23048643 -

Allegedly one of my wife's friends was his server once and said he's a prick or something. That just randomly popped up in my head and decided to share.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #23048686 -

somehow the thought of this dude being a prick



isn't surprising


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #23048895 -

Burke Dennings said:
I was dumb in the 90s.




Everybody was.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The new Limp Bizkit album In(di)go 1,514 13 06/05/05 03:58 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Limp Bizkit
( 1 2 all )
TurntableJunky 3,717 33 08/19/08 04:56 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Rammstein
( 1 2 3 all )
Tomkin 3,771 51 12/13/12 08:03 PM
by babydoll
* Rammstein cover by little kids DJ_avocado 442 4 04/24/12 02:19 PM
by Morgenstern
* Should i go see Rammstein on Sunday?
( 1 2 all )
LySergic D 1,420 25 05/01/12 11:43 PM
by Demonic_Chronic
* where the f**k is limp bizkit?
( 1 2 all )
i95fl 2,430 34 08/09/10 06:34 PM
by i95fl
* Limp Bizkit really went down the shitter huh?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
plektheplek 5,679 99 09/28/14 12:51 AM
by Peace of Mind 1
* Limp Bizkit!!!!
( 1 2 all )
dusk 1,629 21 06/18/10 05:03 AM
by orison

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
755 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.