Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22988433 -

He's going to legally change his name to Dixon Cox.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #22988437 -

:lol:

too bad he can't see my post.  he has me on ignore cause he's a crybaby who can't handle what he dishes out :rolleyes:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22988610 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
You're one step closer to the Glory of Prisoner #1 epic epicness.

Stsy uber proud friend. you made it a long ways......

If u took one minute to make one post, thats 44,000 minutes of your whole life!

Bro, u just blew my mind :mindblown:



sanchothestoner said:
sheekle sux dix n cox




--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22988625 -

Niffla said:
44,000 posts isn't a milestone

50,000 posts is a milestone

75,000 posts is a milestone 

Or even when you hit 25,000 back whenever

But 44K is just a random number

Thread is not legitimate, -1 sent and reported



LOL:smugjerry:


Shroomopotamus said:




LOL:smugjerry:



THIS THREAD SUXXXXXX!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22993893 -

:smugjerry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22994063 -

sanchothestoner said:
:lol:

too bad he can't see my post.  he has me on ignore cause he's a crybaby who can't handle what he dishes out :rolleyes:



Lol


--------------------
Gnome saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: BoomRad]
    #22994069 -

Well god damn sheek! I'm only at 10,000 plus and I've been here since 03. I have made more posts than ever in the last few months though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: PsychedPanda]
    #22994262 -

PsychedPanda said:
I'm almost there!
My favorite milestone was my second post, I'm proud I got this far!



This dude has more +1s than posts :mindblown:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Sheekle]
    #22994265 -

Whenever I think I frequent this site too often, I just think of you and feel so much better about myself.

Thought you'd like to know that buddy


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: shLong] * 1
    #22994291 -

shLong said:
PsychedPanda said:
I'm almost there!
My favorite milestone was my second post, I'm proud I got this far!



This dude has more +1s than posts :mindblown:






One of my top voted posts was getting you to do a dick tuck.

Im not sure how I feel about that.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Psychonautica] * 2
    #22994309 -

???

I do that for free these days (NSFW)
happy 44k,Sheeks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: shLong] * 1
    #22994341 -

Damn, never thought I'd have to put you on ignore ShLong. You'll be free whenever I clear my ignore list next, but that was one hell of a post there man. Punishment is nothing less than mandatory


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Sheekle]
    #22994350 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: ModestMouse]
    #22994548 -

ModestMouse said:
Whenever I think I frequent this site too often, I just think of you and feel so much better about myself.

Thought you'd like to know that buddy



A lot of people probably look at Sheekle and feel better about themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #22994584 -

You're pretty pathetic, truth be told, Sheekle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #22994732 -

I'm mildlystoned


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: shLong]
    #22994760 -

shLong said:
You're pretty pathetic, truth be told, Sheekle.



QFT


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22994768 -

Let's not be cyber bullies :smugjerry:

I find sheekle's antics quite cute and entertaining
Very harmless

Plus I think he is using sarcasm 80% of the time


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: 28064212]
    #22994775 -

I don't think there's anything funny about genuinely wishing he could make peoples lives miserable at will, or constantly wishing suicide on people.

Nothing funny about any of that.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 44,000 post milestone [Re: shLong]
    #22994836 -

shLong said:
PsychedPanda said:
I'm almost there!
My favorite milestone was my second post, I'm proud I got this far!



This dude has more +1s than posts :mindblown:





Well, never expected that to happen. I just should stop posting now I guess if I want to keep this posts/+1 rate.

Forgot to congratulate you on 44,000 on my last post Sheekle.
Congrats man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,327 19 10/05/17 08:24 PM
by trendal
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,040 294 03/17/18 04:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* 100th post; gotta be some kind of milestone shaman2b 1,337 13 06/13/06 02:16 PM
by shaman2b
* Scientific milestone! LeftyBurnz 1,187 10 11/21/07 12:07 AM
by whattheheck
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,935 60 07/02/03 02:31 PM
by Ripple
* Post a video of an innovation that could change the world Patlal 356 5 03/02/18 12:40 PM
by Apples in Mono
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 08:53 AM
by Shroomism
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 07:25 PM
by 336

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,877 topic views. 3 members, 259 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.