Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22876425 -

$200 bucks is pretty dang good for half a pound, and really damn good for half an ounce.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #22876427 -

RanOutOfWeed said:
I hate whiners



Why did you opt out of ratings?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #22876435 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
$200 bucks is pretty dang good for half a pound, and really damn good for half an ounce.



200? good for half an ounce?

:awkwardconfusion:


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Ezuma]
    #22876925 -

Ezuma said:
This thread has inspired me to never leave B.C.



I make the twice a year suicide mission back to Alberta. I just fill car with camping stuff try to blend into the weekend traffic. There are roadblocks with dogs here sometimes, its crazy.
2000 a pound for killer weed is good enough for me. I don't really care that much about the money, I need the best weed, I can't smoke shitty weed. If I cared about money I would just flip it and double my money. Sometimes I mail it back but you shouldn't exceed 2.5 oz per package is my understanding, so it's a hassle. And using a fake BC return address could mean you lose it altogether. I can't wait for legal as i risk my freedom for this shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dispensaries raided janelle1502 1,014 8 12/13/05 02:46 AM
by Konnrade
* Kid gets owned
( 1 2 all )
Jfisher 2,254 26 03/15/06 04:04 PM
by goobler
* hahahahaha!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Doinkybottoms 1,316 24 09/10/05 09:57 PM
by Boom
* Don't Talk About My Kids Drug Use!
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 2,354 24 04/25/06 02:08 AM
by Brugman
* Concentration Camps in the US
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 9,177 96 07/09/09 08:47 AM
by Taco Chef
* Price of an eigth *DELETED* marvoman 918 19 05/05/05 09:56 AM
by Wysefool
* San Francisco dispensaries fear.loathingSF 459 0 03/14/08 01:32 PM
by fear.loathingSF
* I have trouble concentrating and lack motivation alot
( 1 2 all )
Noetical 3,776 31 07/18/05 08:31 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,540 topic views. 9 members, 370 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.