Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Hahahahaha are u kidding me
    #22873515 -

They charge $200 bux for half of medical cannabis! Are u shitting me?!!! Might as well make it illegal!!? Thats $200 for probably a month state provided medicine!!!! Come onnn what about the working man??? How is the working man supposed to afford that? These rat bastards wanna charge $200+ bux and call it medicine, not only that the stores fuckin suck!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #22873518 -

I pay 15 bucks for an 8th at the weed store with tax included


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22873520 -

You suck


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 1
    #22873522 -

I was paying $50 an 8th minimum

Prices for dank weed are insane here on the East Coast


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22873579 -

Thats obscene.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22873601 -

OhMrJohnson said:
I was paying $50 an 8th minimum

Prices for dank weed are insane here on the East Coast



This. Half on the street for fire will run you 160-180


--------------------
AMU Q&A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22873604 -

I'm getting a half ounce of superb shit tomorrow for $75CAD. That's like $60USD.

I buy from growers though. My main dealer is a medical user and has a decade of growing experience. His weed is on par or better than anything I've gotten from dispensaries.

Fuck I love Canada :heart:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Zombi3]
    #22873605 -

I usually pay 20-25$ for top shelf eigth and 140-160 for top shelf oz

wax is 20-40$ a gram depending on quality, type, strain, etc. although some of the best concentrate's I have had were only like 20-25$ for a gram


200$ for a half isn't unheard of though... it wasn't too long ago where it was the same in colorado.

There's a LOT of rec shops here that STILL sell for those obscene prices. Anything more than 50$ an 1/8th, no matter HOW dank, is a rip off.


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Zombi3]
    #22873609 -

This is why I don't smoke anymore


--------------------
AMU Q&A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Gottaloveacid] * 1
    #22873622 -

Gottaloveacid said:
I usually pay 20-25$ for top shelf eigth and 140-160 for top shelf oz

wax is 20-40$ a gram depending on quality, type, strain, etc. although some of the best concentrate's I have had were only like 20-25$ for a gram


200$ for a half isn't unheard of though... it wasn't too long ago where it was the same in colorado.

There's a LOT of rec shops here that STILL sell for those obscene prices. Anything more than 50$ an 1/8th, no matter HOW dank, is a rip off.



Right? I mean come onnnnn. They have all the equipment to grow cheap bud, what the hell are they doing with the money! give me a break, the fuckin worlds comin to an end!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22873641 -

I've spent close to 40k in 7 years of use


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22873643 -

It's easy to grow weed.
It's not easy to grow dank, tight, mouth watering weed.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Zombi3]
    #22873645 -

Well spoken


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #22873667 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Well spoken



:raisemyglass:

@tears, I did that for years. Grew my own outdoor which wasn't low quality but also wasn't high quality and I'd buy a half ounce of killer buds once every other month or so. Wasn't a bad way to do it.

Now thanks to my schooling I can grow weed that rivals the dispensaries :awehigh:

Can't wait to start growing again. My dad won't let me grow here.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #22873685 -

Lsd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22873688 -

Yea that's the strain I'm growing next. It's sativa dominant and should be a killer strong high. Can't remember where the genetics came from, some dutch company I think.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Zombi3]
    #22873695 -

Come onbnn r u kidding?????????? This shit is crazy!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22873702 -

The world is coming to an end!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22873945 -

Zombi3 said:
Yea that's the strain I'm growing next. It's sativa dominant and should be a killer strong high. Can't remember where the genetics came from, some dutch company I think.




Bushy Old Grower


Or

BOG


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hahahahaha are u kidding me [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #22874135 -

Seriously_trippin said:
I've spent close to 40k in 7 years of use




I don't even wanna know how much I've spent on weed. A LOT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dispensaries raided janelle1502 1,014 8 12/13/05 12:46 AM
by Konnrade
* Kid gets owned
( 1 2 all )
Jfisher 2,254 26 03/15/06 02:04 PM
by goobler
* hahahahaha!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Doinkybottoms 1,316 24 09/10/05 07:57 PM
by Boom
* Don't Talk About My Kids Drug Use!
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 2,354 24 04/25/06 12:08 AM
by Brugman
* Concentration Camps in the US
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 9,177 96 07/09/09 06:47 AM
by Taco Chef
* Price of an eigth *DELETED* marvoman 918 19 05/05/05 07:56 AM
by Wysefool
* San Francisco dispensaries fear.loathingSF 459 0 03/14/08 11:32 AM
by fear.loathingSF
* I have trouble concentrating and lack motivation alot
( 1 2 all )
Noetical 3,775 31 07/18/05 06:31 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,540 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.