Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: SirShroomsAlott] * 4
    #22876256 -

SirShroomsAlott said:
And because people watch the superbowl and have fun, they're unaware of the world around them? Where's the logic here



There is no logic here. This has to be the dumbest person I've seen on the boards to date. With any thread they make.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #22876258 -

You should volunteer to be the first man to walk on Mars


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #22876259 -

Boomer The Great said:
SirShroomsAlott said:
And because people watch the superbowl and have fun, they're unaware of the world around them? Where's the logic here



There is no logic here. This has to be the dumbest person I've seen the boards to date. With any thread they make.



it's quite the title too, there's some stiff competition in these forums


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: SirShroomsAlott] * 2
    #22876263 -

I'm obviously so much more enlightened because I'm sitting on ass today and watching rick and morty instead of the superbowl.

I actually went to a superbowl party last year and I think the idea of superbowl sunday is pretty nice. Everyone's normally so stressed out about work, February fucking sucks for parts of the country that are drowning in the winter blues, it's nice to set aside a Sunday and drink and eat with friends or family. I can see why people are into it, I'm just not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: pirate-blues]
    #22876272 -

You have a terribly simplistic black and white view of your fellow man.

I've never met anyone of even moderate intelligence who is as judgmental as you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: Rustifer]
    #22876302 -



--------------------
Things change fast, but this too shall pass
Better carve it on your forehead or tattoo it on your ass
Cause who can tell, when the clock strikes twelve
If today’s become tomorrow or if it’s all just gone to hell


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: Asshat331]
    #22876405 -

I dont get why people are so into spectator sports but I don't hate on them for it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: morrowasted]
    #22876412 -

morrowasted said:
I dont get why people are so into spectator sports but I don't hate on them for it



I get it but not for the ones that are popular. I like real martial arts. Sports are entertaining up close though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: morrowasted]
    #22876424 -

for the entertainment value.. that is it..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: NotTheDevil] * 1
    #22876431 -

RIP Dave mirra...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #22876441 -

RanOutOfWeed said:
Seriously. The world is falling apart, but of course we have to worry about some sweaty men in tights tackling each other.




The Superbowl wouldn't be a thing without the sweaty men in tights.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: RanOutOfWeed]
    #22876444 -

RanOutOfWeed said:
Seriously. The world is falling apart, but of course we have to worry about some sweaty men in tights tackling each other.


Get fired up about things that actually matter. Fucking sheeple and their distractions. Send me to another planet please.



It's entertainment like your stupid drug.  Don't watch.  I don't smoke weed.  Personal preferences.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 1
    #22876459 -

Quit saying sheeple,  you hipster.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 4
    #22876463 -

RanOutOfWeed said:
SirShroomsAlott said:
And because people watch the superbowl and have fun, they're unaware of the world around them? Where's the logic here




Yep, because the rest of the year those people don't give a fuck about anything else, until the next sheeple event comes along.



Right.  If you watch the Super Bowl you don't give a fuck about anything else.  Piss off troll


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22876467 -

I know two members right now that are watching the superbowl and are way more alpha than OP.

They also like to do things like get pegged in the ass while sucking cock so do the math on that one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: Rustifer]
    #22876471 -

Not seeing your point.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: Rustifer]
    #22876472 -

Rustifer said:
I know two members right now that are watching the superbowl and are way more alpha than OP.

They also like to do things like get pegged in the ass while sucking cock so do the math on that one.



:sunspots:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 1
    #22876543 -

wait but did you guys see when the one sports team did that thing with the ball and scored points against the other sports team?

I just about lost my shit.

when my preferred sports team wins the match, I'm gonna include myself in their success and hard work and post something like, "we won!! suck it opposing sports team and opposing sports team fans!!" on social media.


:woot:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: Mr.PhilCybin] * 1
    #22876567 -

football is a game, not a sport.


what we do is a sport.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Superbowl Is For Idiots [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #22876569 -

Mr.PhilCybin said:
wait but did you guys see when the one sports team did that thing with the ball and scored points against the other sports team?

I just about lost my shit.

when my preferred sports team wins the match, I'm gonna include myself in their success and hard work and post something like, "we won!! suck it opposing sports team and opposing sports team fans!!" on social media.


:woot:





WE WON. FUCK YOU. WE WORKED HARD AND BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS. BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR, LOSER!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* AFC Championship game
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 6,480 92 01/22/06 07:26 PM
by Deadmaker
* NFC Championship Game
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 3,589 52 01/22/06 08:46 PM
by Stonerguy
* USC is not going for its 3rd national championship. kilroy69 911 6 12/23/05 10:51 PM
by Banez
* The Saints will win the Superbowl this year...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SneezingPenis 3,891 65 09/12/05 07:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Drug Championships subject 663 16 09/14/09 08:06 PM
by Overchill
* lol...my JuCo won the Nat'l Championship LloydChristmas 441 2 12/13/06 05:40 AM
by LloydChristmas
* It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,411 60 02/04/08 07:24 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* What's everybody doing for the Superbowl?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,201 38 02/04/06 01:43 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,752 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.