Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) * 2
    #22834609 -

what's up? tryna get some marijana right now!!!! i only took 1mg of xanax today and honestly i'm not sick anymore.  gonna go get a tram script soon though.  i also got some fucking 2mg kpins!!!! only 3 left, but i'm saving those babies.

so yah, malcolm cum on inside of me

sheekle stay away


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: sanchothestoner] * 2
    #22834620 -

I officially invite Sheekle to the thread and stuff.

Watching Star Wars.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22834621 -

:lol:

What up fool? You get sick in the morning if you don't take benzos? :eek:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22834634 -

Zombi3 said:
I officially invite Sheekle to the thread and stuff.

Watching Star Wars.



no

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
:lol:

What up fool? You get sick in the morning if you don't take benzos? :eek:



not sick.... but i feel off.  i am actually sick right now but i could tell even just 1mg smoothed me out.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22834637 -

Yes, it's episode 5


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22834640 -

Damn dawg do you plan on being on them for the rest of your life?

Whats up zombi3 :wave:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22834649 -

man sanch be careful with tramadol.

The withdrawals are really bad because you're kicking an opiate and an SNRI at the same time you get so super depressed homie.

man we need to talk in pm some time or on chat.

I been to some dark places too man. I've done some really fucked up shit. I see you beat yourself up a lot about that stuff and I used to do it too man.

but there's a way to separate yourself from that person you once were and move on.

like i tell myself that there's all sorts of shit that russ wouldn't do

but there's not much that my addiction won't lead me to do to keep getting high once things get past a certain thing.

and i dunno realizing that shit was caused by my addiction issues let me realize that it's not completely my personality or something that does that stuff.

i dunno i've been thinking about this for a couple days trying to figure out what to tell you about all that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22834656 -

Chillin, bored as 4x8 plywood.

How you doin homes?


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Zombi3]
    #22834672 -

Life is pretty straight right now. Didn't have to be in the lab today so I'm just chillin and watching TV. Are you still posted up in the hospital?


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22834693 -

I just finished a cup of joe not long ago

Feeling pumped as fuck, I'm gonna tear it up on the treadmill, fuq yeah


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22834696 -

I can't stand running on the treadmill or really running in general if I"m not playing some sort of sport. I gotta run with a purpose!


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22834707 -

man i love running. I've ran a few half marathons before.

I really love trail running, there's nothing like getting in the zone and just running around man, makes me feel like a mother fuckin gazel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22834712 -

I feel ya, it does get a bit boring sometimes, that's why I usually listen to metal when I do it, that tends to make it much more exciting

But I don't like using music as a crutch in that way, without music I usually do like really explosive fast running for like 0.3 mile sessions and I might do like say 5-7 of those with brief water breaks in between

Endurance running is a lot harder, I can only go like 0.7-0.8 miles at once before it starts to hurt like hell


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22834719 -

Rustifer said:
man i love running. I've ran a few half marathons before.

I really love trail running, there's nothing like getting in the zone and just running around man, makes me feel like a mother fuckin gazel.



Fuck yeah trail running is the shit

I can't run outside in the winter though, the cold air makes my lungs tighten up like crazy and it hurts like fuck


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22834737 -

Hey, y'all. What's up?

I'm just chillin' here, kinda hungry but I don't wanna kill the last buzz I'll probably have for a while.

Eh

'Sup with y'all?


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22834744 -

What up homie. You moved yet?


Rustifer said:
man i love running. I've ran a few half marathons before.

I really love trail running, there's nothing like getting in the zone and just running around man, makes me feel like a mother fuckin gazel.



Haha I actually used to run cross country in 8th and 9th grade and it got to the point where'd I'd wonder why the fuck I"m doing this while I was running my races :lol:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22834749 -

sure you can man.

you just gotta build a tolerance for it.

or if it's super cold where you live you can get a breath warmer.

but like im fine into the 30s, at first it's like what you say, but you just take it really easy at first and expose your lungs to the cold and you can get them all primed and ready to do their thing in super cold weather without all that discomfort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22834753 -

Well I've been dilly-dallying long enough

I'll be back in a bit


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22834764 -

Not yet, man. I'll be leavin' out Monday mornin'. I'm feelin' all kinds of nervous, man.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mdc (malcolm welcome) (sheekle OFF WITH THIS HEAD) [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22834780 -

what are ya nervous about? big move man? going somewhere new??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* suboxone and clonazepam? alices_poppies 8,152 14 06/23/12 11:20 AM
by Its Pat
* benzo withd rawl is hell
( 1 2 all )
sleepy 1,893 22 11/07/08 10:01 AM
by sleepy
* Question for Mercedes-Benz lovers only. Neuron 350 5 02/13/09 12:45 PM
by Neuron
* Malcolm X StrandedVoyager 722 1 08/10/08 03:47 PM
by g00ru
* New Years Eve and Ttoo many Suboxones last night.... RipVanWinkle 881 5 01/02/09 02:12 PM
by jenns_hot
* GOT PERSCRIBED BENZOS
( 1 2 all )
headyfunkup 1,479 26 10/29/09 01:05 AM
by sui
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,650 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* MDC - No Dead Cops Edition ThatKidWithTheFace 972 9 02/11/14 05:29 PM
by healing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,772 topic views. 6 members, 91 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.