Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15)
    #22638308 -

Last day before I begin a grueling new work schedule. Buh bye social life. Hey maybe that dude who is talking about doing away with the monetary system is on to something now that I sit here pondering my current work schedule :lol:

So what's up peoples, what's new with ya.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22638319 -

I'm trying to talk myself into going out for a jog. But the laziness is strong within me right now. The struggle is real, people.

Oh and here's a moderately demented chicken



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22638348 -

Hey, y'all! What's up?

I'm just chillin' here, watchin' Scrubs, waitin' on my Coke to cool down in the refrigerator before I scurry off to work.

How are y'all doin' this fine evenin'?


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22638373 -

Cleaning up my house before I get sloppy drunk.




--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22638618 -

This was the original MDC of the day goddamn it!!!

:monday: 

for the love of God man the poor thing is dying over here

:icecreamsadness:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22638650 -

You're right didn't catch this one at all but you were the first. You fuckin snoozers completely missed an emc this morning, had to chill in the lnc trippin till 7am this morning, got up at 1 and joked the mdc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Mr. Wednesday] * 1
    #22638663 -

I just finished my last final. Getting stoned and going out tonight to celebrate

:partyanimals:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Mr. Wednesday]
    #22638664 -

so, cashews are like fucking sex when you're drunk


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22638672 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
I just finished my last final. Getting stoned and going out tonight to celebrate

:partyanimals:



Hell yeah Malcolm, congratulations man.

:raisemyglass:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22638677 -

Rebelutionsssss said:
so, cashews are like fucking sex when you're drunk



You drunk already? Or are you just saying in general


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22638684 -

Rebelutionsssss said:
so, cashews are like fucking sex when you're drunk



Hellllll yah they are.

And grats Malcolm, have a good night out tonight ya deserve it :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22638686 -

He's probably drunk


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22638691 -

im kind of drunk. and i ate some benzos so, shits just good:awehigh:


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22638697 -

Lord Magus Medivh said:

And grats Malcolm, have a good night out tonight ya deserve it :peace:




Quote:
Niffla said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
I just finished my last final. Getting stoned and going out tonight to celebrate

:partyanimals:



Hell yeah Malcolm, congratulations man.

:raisemyglass:



Thanks niggas I'm hoping I do as well as I thought I did :lol:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22638706 -

Rebelutionsssss said:
im kind of drunk. and i ate some benzos so, shits just good:awehigh:



but to be fair pretty much fucking anything is considered good when you're drunk and on some benzos


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22638709 -

you should hit the strip club again


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Mr. Wednesday]
    #22638710 -

Think I might try to catch a movie after I get outta this docs office. This visit was pretty much all I had planned for today. Maybe could do some Christmas shopping while I'm out, though I'm hopefully gonna be able to take care of that completely online.

Oh I know what I gotta do, replace this stupid easy part on my engine that's been causing me problems for some time now. Enough ignoring that check engine light :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22638718 -

What do you do for work Niff?

Congrats Malcolm, I got one at fucking 7:30 am tomorrow and another after that at 10 then I'm good. Dreading that shit, hope I don't have to close at work tonight cause I need some good sleep.

How funny would it be if every thread on the front page was an MDC :lol:


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: hex_enduction]
    #22638793 -

hex_enduction said:
What do you do for work Niff?



I'm working a courier route bro, running bank work back & forth from airports & post offices. Working M-F with a 6 AM start and then I work the graveyard on Saturdays

:godfuckingdammit:

It's a shit job but rent & bills gotta be dealt with

Will be looking for something better in the meanwhile


hex_enduction said:
How funny would it be if every thread on the front page was an MDC :lol:



Get Neal on it, he'll oblige.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Moderately Demented Chickens (MDC 12/10/15) [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22638814 -

Damn that's fuckin early. Doesn't sound like the worst job in the world but those hours sound shitty. I had a gas station job once that would always give me 7am-3pm shifts and 11pm-7am shifts in the same week, shit destroyed my sleep schedule for pretty much that whole year :lol:


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Man raised by chickens. tomu 1,300 10 07/11/04 04:28 PM
by OldSpice
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,651 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* MDC - No Dead Cops Edition ThatKidWithTheFace 972 9 02/11/14 05:29 PM
by healing
* Babie chickens :-)
( 1 2 all )
G a n j a 6,579 30 02/13/03 11:10 PM
by AJ420
* LNC late afternoon club/late night club LNC both at once MDC LNC LNC
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 5,604 54 02/16/14 08:12 AM
by larry.fisherman
* mdc
( 1 2 3 all )
CodeLion 5,979 50 01/27/14 05:42 PM
by CodeLion
* MDC
( 1 2 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 1,769 20 01/23/14 06:09 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* MDC ThatKidWithTheFace 822 17 02/05/14 03:13 PM
by Legend

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,063 topic views. 0 members, 53 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.