Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Are you comfy?
    #22385353 -

Im starting a comfy thread here guys.
are you comfy?
I just ate 6 gs of bali kratom powder and before that ran like 3 miles, so I'm pretty comfy right now before I nod off here. Plus I get too sleep late tomorrow! Had a long ass day today as usual.



Edited by Cowb0yNeal00 (10/15/15 08:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22385356 -

patrick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22385384 -

hows the krat treating you?

werent you looking to try it the other day, or was that someone else?:paranoid:


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Konyap]
    #22385386 -

Not comfy just yet, but I made some new friends today so I am feeling pretty great at the moment. Going to meditate and work out in a bit.


--------------------


"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Lucis]
    #22385396 -

Fennario said:
hows the krat treating you?

werent you looking to try it the other day, or was that someone else?:paranoid:



yea it was me. It came in the mail yesterday and I tried it! I like it it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: HardTrippin]
    #22385402 -

HardTrippin said:
Not comfy just yet, but I made some new friends today so I am feeling pretty great at the moment. Going to meditate and work out in a bit.



just mediated myself for my daily 20 minutes. What does your practice consist of?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Konyap]
    #22385408 -

Just got home actually. Got my sweat pants on, took some Valium a couple hours ago, sitting on the couch in front the big screen. I'm pretty cozy :thumbup: although my buddies dog managed to dislocate my shoulder earlier so it's rather sore but I won't let that intrude on my comfort  :feelspokeman:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22385410 -

Damn son, you should take it easy with the Kratom. Worried about you homie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22385415 -

Got got home from work, kicking off my shoes, cracking a beer. Comfy in 3.......2.......ahhh.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #22385424 -

Janky Tits said:
Damn son, you should take it easy with the Kratom. Worried about you homie



troll? meh. I'm fine dude. ha ha ha ha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22385426 -

I'm wrapped up in a super soft, fluffy blanket with my puppy sleeping next to me...and the thought of tomorrow being Friday makes me feel super comfy =^-^=

Edited by hulahoops (10/15/15 08:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #22385431 -

everyone is addicted to sum thing? right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #22385455 -

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
everyone is addicted to sum thing? right?



I'm addicted to oxygen. I relapse what seems like damn near every few seconds. Will this hell  never end?!?!


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #22385463 -

goldcaphunter said:
Cowb0yNeal00 said:
everyone is addicted to sum thing? right?



I'm addicted to oxygen. I relapse what seems like damn near every few seconds. Will this hell  never end?!?!



lol:llamastare:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22385493 -

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
Fennario said:
hows the krat treating you?

werent you looking to try it the other day, or was that someone else?:paranoid:



yea it was me. It came in the mail yesterday and I tried it! I like it it!




Nice, I love krat!


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Lucis]
    #22385510 -

Just got home from work, bout to get the pipe bubbling, will be very comfy shortly :rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Lucis]
    #22385519 -

Fennario said:
Cowb0yNeal00 said:
Fennario said:
hows the krat treating you?

werent you looking to try it the other day, or was that someone else?:paranoid:



yea it was me. It came in the mail yesterday and I tried it! I like it it!




Nice, I love krat!



yup doesnt beat weed, but guess what i can't smoke it until i find out more information about these random drug tests! lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Ishida]
    #22385520 -

Hell yeah brother

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22385521 -

Good night guys! good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you comfy? [Re: HardTrippin]
    #22385541 -

Night man


--------------------


"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Extra comfy. Hbu? Epistrophy 1,086 16 03/19/14 04:43 AM
by Epistrophy
* Pics of Pubbers '16 edition...!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 578 579 )
JvF 547,042 11,566 12/31/16 11:31 PM
by yogabunny
* Mdc..
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cowb0yNeal00 2,957 63 06/27/16 06:39 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* ☬☬☬ MDC ☬☬☬
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Fools Crow 3,488 81 05/21/16 09:20 PM
by Fools Crow
* Mdc
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
404 6,343 127 05/27/16 08:38 PM
by Boomer The Great
* El N C
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Connoisseur 7,524 169 01/08/16 02:39 PM
by Adden
* ☸☸☸ MDC ☸☸☸
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Fools Crow 3,272 89 05/25/16 10:12 PM
by SunnyD
* Two s Day ((EMC))
( 1 2 3 all )
SunnyD 1,398 58 06/21/16 01:48 PM
by Acaterpillar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,885 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.