Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Post three productive things you want to accomplish today
    #22345021 -

What are three productive, useful, beneficial things you plan to do today?

What three things, if you did them, would make you feel like you didn't waste your day and made good use of them?

Today is a day off work for me so my list is

1. clean my living space (done)
2. Do yoga (doing now)
3. Meditate (doing after yoga)

How about you?


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345055 -

1. Buy batteries for my door lock
2. Change the batteries in my door lock
3. Reset door lock password.

It'll have to wait, cause right now, I'm too busy doing nothing


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Patlal]
    #22345059 -

Your door lock needs batteries?

That seems odd.

I doubt you will accomplish your goals. Try to be more realistic.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345075 -

Moonshoe said:
Your door lock needs batteries?

That seems odd.

I doubt you will accomplish your goals. Try to be more realistic.






I have lots of ins and outs due to rooomates. I can;t have keys all over the place.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345082 -

I like the topic :wink:
Three things I've accomplished,  or am going to get accomplished today are...
1. Took an early shower.
2. Studied.
3. Good food/Great company


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345085 -

1. Take a walk or bike ride to help me get over this sickness I have.

2. Clean my humble abode.

3. Do my laundry.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345086 -

bust a nut
do whatever my heart asks
practice mastering my left

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: shroominated]
    #22345098 -

shroominated said:
bust a nut
do whatever my heart asks
practice mastering my left



what do you mean mastering your left, like left hand path, or left hand you will be fapping with?


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Lucis]
    #22345107 -

trying to master the whole left side of my body to make it equal to my right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: shroominated]
    #22345115 -

how do you plan on doing that?

maybe you can share some techniques, sounds interesting.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345123 -

1) Study (in progress)
2) Take a short nap
3) Yoga upon waking


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345128 -

Moonshoe said:
What are three productive, useful, beneficial things you plan to do today?

What three things, if you did them, would make you feel like you didn't waste your day and made good use of them?

Today is a day off work for me so my list is

1. clean my living space (done)
2. Do yoga (doing now)
3. Meditate (doing after yoga)

How about you?



You forgot to prepare for the end of the world. :haha:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: FrozenHappiness] * 1
    #22345129 -

Cook dinner
Not die
And... I got nothing else.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345133 -

1. Finish stats homework
2. Go to stats class
3. That's about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: clock_of_omens]
    #22345147 -

1. Do the dishes
2. Get a new lighter
3. Hopefully get some weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: shroominated]
    #22345175 -

My wife trains herself to write with her left hand and brush her teeth with her left hand :thumbup:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345179 -

1. Clean the place
2. Lift a little
3. Build up my online player on NBA 2K16

Yes, my aspirations are incredibly high for the day.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345180 -

Moonshoe said:
My wife trains herself to write with her left hand and brush her teeth with her left hand :thumbup:




Does that benefit you in some type of way? :derfase:


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22345190 -

Moonshoe said:
My wife trains herself to write with her left hand and brush her teeth with her left hand :thumbup:



How has that worked out for her? I can't even write illegibly with my left hand.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post three productive things you want to accomplish today [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22345206 -

I need to practice my guitar.
Do a jog around the block for a bit.
Band practice and hope we can figure out how to play together.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post a random vid from ur YouTube watch history plz
( 1 2 3 4 ... 69 70 )
zZZz 56,464 1,394 07/28/26 06:24 PM
by orison
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* First post
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 5,500 46 01/10/11 05:46 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Big newb post Altec79 2,302 11 12/31/02 12:32 PM
by Murex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,286 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.