Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand
    #22206225 -

I hear people say that most Americans wouldn't pass the exam, therefore if they were immigrants, they would not be able to go to America.

Let's prove this theory.

http://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/quiz/learners/study-test/study-materials-civics-test/naturalization-self-test-1/take

25 question, multiple choice.

I'll take it too, cause technically, this test is for foreigners.

Post the results.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal]
    #22206256 -

I scored 24/25.

I guess I'm ready to move in, right?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #22206268 -

100%.

That was ridiculously easy.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal]
    #22206274 -

92%


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22206292 -

22/25

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal]
    #22206329 -

20/25 But then I am English.

What the fuck is it with this>

Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the federal government. What is one power of the federal government?

Answer
to provide schooling

to issue driver's licenses

to make treaties

to provide police departments

and yet...some states have legislated to legalise marijuana. Does this not mean that 'federal government treaties' are not worth the hemp they are written on?


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22206356 -

92% too, I confused Thomas Jefferson and James Madison and SHOULD know who Susan B. Anthony is because I know the name, but I must've mentally checked out that day in history class.


It's kind of embarrassing that Americans don't get everything right considering the fact that most history classes you take in grade school are fucking American History classes.

The actual test must be longer than the practice tests, but I was still shocked at how easy it was because I remember my history teacher in highschool commenting that Americans usually scored poorly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal]
    #22206364 -

I'm already an American.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: deucedbi9]
    #22206370 -

deucedbi9 said:
20/25 But then I am English.

What the fuck is it with this>

Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the federal government. What is one power of the federal government?

Answer
to provide schooling

to issue driver's licenses

to make treaties

to provide police departments

and yet...some states have legislated to legalise marijuana. Does this not mean that 'federal government treaties' are not worth the hemp they are written on?





States have their own legislative power separate of the federal government, hence the vast differences in laws/culture across the board - but treaties most definitely do not fall under that due to the treaty clause.....allowing it has led to some scuffles in the past...namely the civil war, heh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: pirate-blues]
    #22206374 -

pirate-blues said:
The actual test must be longer than the practice tests, but I was still shocked at how easy it was because I remember my history teacher in highschool commenting that Americans usually scored poorly.



Don't sweat it. I only got 15/20 on the uk-citizenship test

I'm expecting a knock at the door any minute from the deportation police!

How'd you do with that shit 'patlal'?


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Edited by deucedbi9 (09/08/15 09:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal]
    #22206387 -

I missed one question. The one about the federalist papers. They are stupid papers anyway.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: deucedbi9]
    #22206410 -

deucedbi9 said:
pirate-blues said:
The actual test must be longer than the practice tests, but I was still shocked at how easy it was because I remember my history teacher in highschool commenting that Americans usually scored poorly.



Don't sweat it. I only got 15/20 on the uk-citizenship test

I'm expecting a knock at the door any minute from the deportation police!

How'd you do with that shit 'patlal'?



16/20

Then again, Europe is not my specialty and I have to admit, 4 answer I completely guessed due to the stupidity of the other 2 answers. Technically, I should stand at 12/20 if not for luck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Sun King]
    #22206415 -

I missed one but that was because I got sloppy.  It asked who was president during the depression and WW2.  I said Hoover because I overlooked the WW2 part.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22206423 -

zappaisgod said:
I missed one but that was because I got sloppy.  It asked who was president during the depression and WW2.  I said Hoover because I overlooked the WW2 part.



It's like naming all the states. You always miss the one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal] * 3
    #22206452 -

No, it's like answering Jimmy Carter when the correct answer was Ronald Reagan. to be fair, Ronald Reagan has never been the correct answer for anything.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal]
    #22206467 -

20/25 on the US
12/20 on the UK
Looks like I won't be coming over!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: koraks]
    #22206495 -

I only got Susan B Antony wrong.
I don't know who she is.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Turtletotem]
    #22206520 -

Easily 100%


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Patlal]
    #22206654 -

That was way too easy.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: US Citizenship Exam. Take it, see where you stand [Re: Enlil]
    #22206658 -

Enlil said:
That was way too easy.



it really was. But for a dude from zimbabwe, it is ridiculously hard


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* american idol hippie KristiMidocean 900 12 03/16/05 01:03 PM
by mantis
* Get my citizenship? downforpot 1,378 18 08/02/04 01:22 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Crazy canadian/american
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,025 22 06/08/05 02:53 PM
by NosferatuMan
* Help me motivate for my exam
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 5,757 100 09/08/05 11:44 AM
by Annom
* At least I only had one exam to fail
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 3,022 34 12/06/05 11:29 AM
by Cowgold
* Native Americans
( 1 2 3 all )
Organic 5,245 43 06/21/05 06:37 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* South African Dog Needs Yankee Bitch for shared dual citizenship and Shrooms galore! zoopzoop 851 4 04/04/06 07:40 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Fellow Americans - Police Road Blocks - Mandatory Searches?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silven 11,641 80 11/25/04 08:05 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,902 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 261 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.