Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
A short message I sent WWE network. * 1
    #22102123 -

I'm never going to restart my subscription or watch WWE ever again for that matter. You guys lost a long time fan after screwing Kevin Owens and Brock Lesnar at the last ppv. I had hopes the show would get better over the years but I've realized now it's only going to get worse. Do yourself a favor and take some notes from Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman on making a show worthwhile. You're too P.G. and I'm not coming back unless if you create something like the Attitude Era. Furthermore, Cena Fucking Sucks....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: aciddrop] * 5
    #22102181 -

Bout damn time you grew up! No one watches wwf shit after they stop wearing footsie pajamas!


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: Matt87] * 6
    #22102208 -

How old are you OP?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: larry.fisherman] * 7
    #22102283 -

You wrote a complaint letter to the WWE. Hahahahhahahahhahahhahhaha

Epic...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #22102301 -

:lolsy:

I had some old friends that made me watch that shit once. Even with a copious amount of weed I have never been so bored in my entire life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: aciddrop]
    #22102367 -

they thought you were always going to believe, sorry they let you down.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #22102380 -

some of these are just too fun

oh i oughtta



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: aciddrop]
    #22102416 -

I hope this is satire


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: danielx]
    #22102754 -

I stopped watching after the revival of ric flair and hulk hogan
it really wasn't worth watchin after that, it was too fake and you could always tell who was going to win

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #22102863 -

the fucking under taker is billed as a headliner on the next "fight night" or whatever - that dude is older than fucking dirt, hes been in the ring for like 20 years....hes like the brett favre of the WWF


i cant believe anyone in the double digit ages watches that shit let alone goes to it :facepalm:


brock lesnar is the real deal tho - if you read about his background youll be surprised as fuck....he almost made it in the NFL but got into a motorcycle accident and it killed his career


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #22102952 -

I'm just saying: the WWE probably has a VERY specific and well versed way of handling complaints like that...

I guess it's back to Jerry Springer and Cops re-runs, eh OP?


--------------------

Looking for recipes? Have some recipes to share?
Please post what you have in the official cooking thread for Pubbers!
HERE!
Shoutout to Azur's Official cooking thread for OTDers!
Posters Beware!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: aciddrop] * 1
    #22102995 -

aciddrop said:
I'm never going to restart my subscription or watch WWE ever again for that matter. You guys lost a long time fan after screwing Kevin Owens and Brock Lesnar at the last ppv. I had hopes the show would get better over the years but I've realized now it's only going to get worse. Do yourself a favor and take some notes from Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman on making a show worthwhile. You're too P.G. and I'm not coming back unless if you create something like the Attitude Era. Furthermore, Cena Fucking Sucks....











--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: aciddrop]
    #22103108 -

Everyone here is just jealous op.


Its very real op, so why would are you complaining on who won or not.  You can't project the feature.





There's actually a big professional wrestling fan base here on the shroomery though people don't like to talk about it.


By the way op, I could kick your ass, just so you know who's the boss.



--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: Atreyu] * 1
    #22103122 -

dude that full grown man just fuckin bopped that midget on the top of the head and then donkey kicked the fuck out of em

welcome to mexico my friends

thats like lucha libre or whatever - not WWE gawl


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: aciddrop]
    #22103144 -

I thought this was gonna be another Crystal_G wrestling promo thread.

:allsodisappointed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: Atreyu]
    #22103145 -

Once Doink the Clown left the scene it hasn't been the same :sad: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: shLong]
    #22103152 -

What the fuck is this shit. WWE is homosexuality. God damn I'm stoned

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: Janky Tits] * 1
    #22103171 -

I thought the WWE ended like 15 years ago


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22103223 -

no they just got sued big time by the World Wildlife Foundation for using WWF as their acronym :lol: i think that hurt them a bit honestly cause everything broke into a bunch of different leagues....i think there was the NWO (new world order) and then i remember seeing on tv like nitro wrestling or something, and since then ive only heard of the WWE when they brought hulk hogan and all the old heads back

but for some reason the USA network loves to broadcast that shit - same with spike tv, its a pretty grim look for the future of our country thanks to fake wrestling




the UFC is everything the WWF could have possibly wanted to be and more


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A short message I sent WWE network. [Re: trippinballs420]
    #22103336 -

Training and watching ufc has kinda ruined action movies for me now that I think about it.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am a friend of Brock Lesnar
( 1 2 3 all )
psychodelia 2,871 47 06/06/15 02:50 PM
by psychodelia
* UFC 141 - Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem
( 1 2 all )
Frost 2,371 35 12/30/11 11:12 PM
by WScott
* who here watches wwe?
( 1 2 all )
Cellzaa 1,868 32 08/04/15 08:18 PM
by Janky Tits
* Anyone know why the WWE/WWF is popular?
( 1 2 all )
CaptainAhab 1,744 27 10/31/10 07:41 AM
by badchad
* WWE CM Punk's promo Best In The World 803 5 06/28/11 01:29 AM
by SprewellSleeve
* Watch for subliminal messages people...
( 1 2 all )
exclusive58 4,217 28 10/30/04 01:20 PM
by zerozero
* is the lesnar fight already over Dunno 776 7 10/23/10 11:05 PM
by Enjoywho
* Whos going to Watch Brock lesnar vs Shane carwin tonight? SouthernGulfStyle 530 5 07/03/10 03:25 PM
by PDU

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,796 topic views. 7 members, 29 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.