Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
the absurd
    #2190147 - 12/19/03 11:21 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

so I shroomed again last night and I was looking at my friend's pack of ciggs.  I swear to you I saw a lot thing that encompass this absurd world in this package.

first off when I first looked at it I was gazing at the warning.  this led me to open the package and see 20 of these bastards neatly packaged, each with the warning that they will kill me.and I'm like hmmm....ok so I pay someone "money"  so I can kill myself quicker.  and yet it works.  the more I look into it the more absurd it gets.  here when I examined these little guys, each had a filter on them, a filter huh???  so then the smoke won't be AS BAD for me??

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

moving on,  so on this package it says "quality product"  then I see "quitting smoking NOW greatly reduces serious risks to your health"

tee-he and it is to laugh at.  why??  because these are extra long filtered lights/ a quality product

moving on then it says on the side "20 class A ciggs"

:lol:

ok ok, so then my friend and I started pondering about who makes these.  this moved onto money..  this "money"  who started this up? so someone had to convince some other dude to make these "monies" and for what?????  did the guy make money, so then he could have it?????????  is this not insanity to you??

so now we have money, going deeper I see that money and time interweave so well. As soon as someone started asking "what time is it, what should we be doing" that's when money is a "good" idea. or at least money GIVES us a reason to do what we are doing now.  ala job job job job job job

so get this, I get paid, and well mind you, but it just seems funny to me.  I work, to make money.  these people hire me and PAY me money so then I can MAKE them money???  wtf??? 

and so it goes...(vonnegut), so now here's the question for today, "what your time worth?"  how much are you worth?  how much of these "monies" you have determines how "well" you are doing in this game called life. I bet there have been many who have devoted a good portion of their life's existence based soley on money. not really thinking about what it means to them.  all these "comforts we have" some people kill for it. 

what if everyone just stopped for a second.  as in really? they charge me for water???  damn, and this is a closed system we have here lol.  the water isn't going anywhere.  stop for a second, and think about it

I swear someone who made up money is satan :smile:.  hi I'm satan here's my business card *throws a dollar bill in your face*  so how much are you worth?  can I buy you out?  how much is a blowjob now and days?  how much is drugs worth to you? here do this for me, I have money! how much of your TIME is being spent gathering money?  after all TIME IS MONEY

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so we have more money right, we accumulate more things.  but the more I look at it, the more you have the more complicatesd things get.  you have a new car.  now you want to take care of it?  why it's worth a lot of money that's why?  moving on. you clean your car a lot (as my parents do when they bought their new SUV), almost obsseively.  I've seen my dad hurt his back trying to get that las tdrop of water off his new SUV.  complication.

wherever they go in this thing, they make comments about how others are too close to their vehicle and such...why because it's worth a lot of money.. more complication you see

the car itself has parts that break down easy, more things to fix, more things to spend money on...complication

the car has gas mileage that sucks...owrrying about gas huh?  pay attention to those prices.  omg it went down 3 cents today!  now it's up 5 the next...more complication.  all money related. 

and this is just about two people and one car :lol:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: the absurd [Re: kaiowas]
    #2190156 - 12/19/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Um, can I bum a smoke?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: the absurd [Re: Swami]
    #2190165 - 12/19/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hahahahahahahahahaha

you want to "bum" one from me?? hmmm well is there anything that you can do to make it worth MY time??

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #2190171 - 12/19/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

next time look into the burning tip of a cig

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2190187 - 12/19/03 11:33 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Kaiowas, were you listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon again? Did someone put "Money" on repeat? *realizes that this was pretty lame* *goes back to playing bass and wondering why he isn't on MSN*
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: the absurd [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2190189 - 12/19/03 11:34 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

and see that the shit smokes itself? damn, and thinking about it, somthing smoking itself??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2190191 - 12/19/03 11:34 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

the more i think about the world we have created for ourselves, the more I realize how irrational a lot of things are.

It don't make no motherfuckin' sense

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2190197 - 12/19/03 11:36 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

If you were truly tripping, you could overcome your fear of getting burnt and realize that pain is just an illusion by putting the lit cig out on your forearm. (Wanna see my scars?)

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: the absurd [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2190207 - 12/19/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hahaha but how could I find anything absurd unless I had an idea that made SENSE to me that the thought was absurd?? hehehe

see how the english language can be butchered to express the absurd even more??

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

#2190219 - 12/19/03 11:43 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i think those drugs are bleeding over into today

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: the absurd [Re: Swami]
    #2190220 - 12/19/03 11:43 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

if I was TRULEY tripping huh?? lol!!!

as opposed to false tripping??? thanks for fueling the absurd fire swami :grin:

btw, fear???  fear?? no it's more of a lack of ignorance I think hehehe

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2190227 - 12/19/03 11:45 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

you think drugs are bleeding over into today?

nah, yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  bleeding??? over??? wtf???

--------------------

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2190255 - 12/19/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

are you a boy or a girl?

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

#2190275 - 12/19/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I truly understand the sentiment you are expressing, the "absurd." But my dilemna has always been that I can see the unabsurd as well. Consider if you will, the rant on monies.

Many times, my thoughts on jobs and money match yours verbatim. These last six weeks, I took a full time night job at a factory for next semester's tuiton. I hate production work and it's easy for me to think how uninspiring the work is. It makes me feel like a hampster running on the wheel. I think it is inhumane. But then I consider that I need the money, and I am willing to trade some of my time for it. I'm mad that people spend their lives doing this, but then I get to know them and wonder what else they could do for a living. They have little education and no skills. If the job market wasn't flooded with these unskilled laborers, supply and demand would warrant better pay and working conditions for these automantons.

Consider also cigarrettes. It is dumb to pay for something so detrimental to your health, but smokers are also getting something from it, else they would not be burning them.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2190291 - 12/19/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Here's the way I see it.

Most of the people in the world are lazy. If you did away with the monetary system, or whatever you call it, where people have to produce in order to get money in order to buy things, if you just gave it to them for free, they'd sit on their lazy asses and do nothing.

I think our welfare system is good evidence of that.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: the absurd [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2190328 - 12/19/03 12:15 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i do have somewhat long hair, picture doesn't do me as well as I thought it might. oh well *shrugs*

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: the absurd [Re: Frog]
    #2190337 - 12/19/03 12:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

and what is this something that needs to be done?? hehe I jsut want ideas, you see

--------------------

OfflinePhoshaman
Litteringannnnddddd?
I'm a teapot

Loc: FLAHHHIDAAA
    #2191207 - 12/19/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"Shit," dude. You "look" enlightened, "man."

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: the absurd [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2191466 - 12/19/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Do you have anything positive to contribute?

Sorry, I just hate that attitude. You get that a lot from redneck loggers growing up in Aberdeen.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: the absurd [Re: Phoshaman]
    #2191945 - 12/19/03 10:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

looked enlightened

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

you only had to the hilarity of it all! or do you not get what I am laughing at??

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order