Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well?
    #21799533 -

ive been using it for a couple years now, but i feel like im not using it the way it was meant to be used.

currently i use 1channel for movies, project free tv for shows, and my chick uses genesis for cartoons for when she baby sits. thats it...

what am i missing? theres prob some amazing fucking add ons out there...


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: Not Responding]
    #21799590 -

Not Responding said:
what am i missing?



You're missing VLC player.
/thread


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21799599 -

i use to use vlc when id play burned movies, but i havnt had to download and or watch dvds for a couple years now...


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: Not Responding]
    #21799612 -

You know VLC can do everything those two programs can as well, and do them much better right?


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21799630 -

um... maybe im missing something, but i think those are 2 different things. do you know what xbmc is? that and kodi?


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: Not Responding]
    #21799641 -

Xbmc and Kodi are the same program.

And no? VLC player is what my school used to send out the School news services. If a bunch of out of touch middle aged men and women can figure out how to use VIDEOLAN. VIDEO. AND LAN. Do you know what those two mean?


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21799645 -

I used it a couple times in the past, for Xbox the very first version. U still need a chip to use xbmc for Xbox?


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21799647 -



It's not rocket surgery homebreh.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22654269 -

kodi so much easier after setup. im just now learning this myself and running it off a raspberry pi 2. means No huge ass pc near my TV. runs a tad slower at boot but otherwise simple. just found out i can use my droid for kodi remote.

OP have you figured out what you need otherwise? i been using youtube, twitter, and facebook for my sources when it comes to kodi.

OP do you have a certain build on there? the king , beast?


--------------------

Edited by PsillyDoctor (12/14/15 02:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who here is using xbmc/ kodi and knows it pretty well? [Re: PsillyDoctor]
    #22655323 -

Yeah, i got it figured out.

The gbox runs kodi beautifully.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alexander Kinyua Ate Kujoe Agyei-Kodie's Brain, Heart In Maryland, Cops Say
( 1 2 all )
Ieponumos 2,962 22 06/01/12 03:41 PM
by Pilz
* Anyone know about "Kodi" for the Amazon Fire Stick? Confucian 412 3 12/28/15 04:27 AM
by Mr. Wednesday
* Kodi (media software) falsereality 217 5 04/18/16 06:14 PM
by PatrickKn
* help with Kodi Jarvis 16.1 on gbox mx2 Not Responding 881 4 04/11/16 06:26 AM
by Not Responding
* anyone play with the xbmc hidenseek1 445 3 08/31/13 08:45 PM
by hidenseek1
* Original Xbox XBMC question LuNaTiX 313 1 09/29/08 06:31 PM
by The Magus
* What downloading program do you use?
( 1 2 all )
User Exists 3,648 24 12/21/02 09:45 PM
by matts
* simple programming funkymonk 912 6 02/26/03 03:33 AM
by djfrog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
509 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.