Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin
    #21794316 -

I tried it earlier, with an OP 20, I however didnt scrape off the coating, just left it in coke for 2 hours. I felt oxycontin, but ceartainly not 20mg of it. I looked it up and people claim it works when you get rid of coating, grind it up, then leave it in a glass of coke OVERNIGHT. Some people claim that even this method doesn't work. So has it worked for any of you guys? I can't seem to find a straight answer.

Oh yea and btw, I really don't want to microwave/cook it to burn the ER formula off. If theres a way around this I'd love to hear it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Tybg]
    #21794404 -

You trying to bang or sniff?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21794445 -

Just gunna drink the coke. Snorting opiates isn't my cup of tea, and seems harder to make OP's snortable anyway

Edited by Tybg (06/11/15 06:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Tybg]
    #21794473 -

People will tell you it work.

It doesn't. It scientifically does not work. The XR matrix is throughout the entire pill, it's not a coating.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Tybg]
    #21794477 -

isnt around 25% of the oxycodone in the coating itself as an IR portion?


i could be wrong, but if you do try scraping it off, i would save it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Adolin] * 2
    #21794484 -

"ALRIGHT BRO, WE GONNA DO SOME OXYS BUT FIRST WE NEED A HOSE CLAMP, SOME COCA COLA, 2 AVACODOS, A SNORKEL, AND A SMALL ASIAN CHILD FROM A PROSTITUTION RING"

I always thought it was junky pseudoscience and I tried it when I was junky and also tried it without.

Couldn't tell a difference, even if the outside IS 15 percent IR oxy I couldn't tell a difference.

If you want to feel it harder just take more.

Or soak it in urine and drink your urine, I heard that works.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21794490 -

Well fuck. Does citric acid have any effect? like lemon juice, or Emergen C?
I read on another thread, something about vinegar too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21794503 -

Psychonautica said:
People will tell you it work.

It doesn't. It scientifically does not work. The XR matrix is throughout the entire pill, it's not a coating.



Again.

It's a protein? Some form of bio matrix, you're not going to be able to beat it without lab equipment and research.

People will also tell you can smoke banana peels and get high, or huff jenk.

You can try whatever you want but it won't work 99 percent of the time.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21794511 -

Psychonautica said:
"ALRIGHT BRO, WE GONNA DO SOME OXYS BUT FIRST WE NEED A HOSE CLAMP, SOME COCA COLA, 2 AVACODOS, A SNORKEL, AND A SMALL ASIAN CHILD FROM A PROSTITUTION RING"




:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #21794574 -

Total bullshit. It can be beat, just takes work & will never be safe to inject. There's a tek I'll dig up when I get a chance.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21794583 -

Dark_Star said:
Total bullshit. It can be beat, just takes work & will never be safe to inject. There's a tek I'll dig up when I get a chance.



Oh wow so you mean someone on the internet has an anecdotal story about how they got "higher" by putting it in coca cola, putting a snorkel in there ass and doing the hokey pokey?

Oh. Okay. I don't believe in science either.

You can break it with solvents, if you wanna drink some acetone/myratic acid or something like that.

You think Coca Cola is more acidic than stomach acid?


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #21794602 -

I said nothing about about coca cola. You obviously know jack shit about the science behind the formula with the horseshit you're spouting. It's OROS push/pull technology. Can crack the coating, scrap off the OROS, chop up the drug part...Will never crush. Add water, it dissolves & gels. Can either eat or sniff. This ain't no internet anecdote; I've done it. It works. :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21794608 -

Dark_Star said:
This ain't no internet anecdote; I've done it. It works. :smirk:



That's exactly what an anecdote is.
:wonka:


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #21794622 -

Except it's true. You just got owned cause you don't know what the formula is. Science...might want to learn it before you try talking about it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmotic_controlled-release_oral_delivery_system

Kids these days...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21794736 -

If I just crushed it up in a powder, and swallowed it, Wouldn't the Extended release be weakened a little bit? Cuz there would be more surface area, so maybe the time release would be dissolved more rapidly? This wouldn't make it totally IR, but maybe combined with the coke method, having the acid eat away at that for a day or two, It would be close? Is this a possibility?

And Yea Dark Star I would love if you could post the tek for me :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Tybg]
    #21794748 -

i could really go for some oxy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Tybg]
    #21794828 -

Tybg said:
If I just crushed it up in a powder, and swallowed it, Wouldn't the Extended release be weakened a little bit? Cuz there would be more surface area, so maybe the time release would be dissolved more rapidly? This wouldn't make it totally IR, but maybe combined with the coke method, having the acid eat away at that for a day or two, It would be close? Is this a possibility?





it worked for me with OPs.

i would just chop them into a pinch of little slivers and it would hit me like IR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Adolin]
    #21794861 -

A tek would certainly be appreciated. OP oxycontins are so much cheaper than regular IR oxy (whether it be percs or roxi) because no one wants to buy them because of the annoying anti-abuse formulation


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Tybg] * 2
    #21794914 -

Grind it into dust and fire it in your anus, coke works okay but if you opt for pepsi it potentiates it by an extra 20%

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the coca cola method work on OP oxycontin [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #21794927 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Grind it into dust and fire it in your anus, coke works okay but if you opt for pepsi it potentiates it by an extra 20%



stick a mentos up there first and you get another 20%

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Coca - Cola TYL3R 1,293 16 06/03/05 12:48 AM
by TYL3R
* The Coca-Cola company would like do drugs with you. TYL3R 1,027 16 07/23/05 02:12 PM
by soochi
* oxycontin appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lightningfractal 14,954 115 10/17/11 10:02 PM
by 2Cents
* First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 7,546 24 10/26/04 08:28 AM
by baraka
* easiest method of suicide?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Razman 10,877 70 02/24/05 03:38 PM
by Woland
* just railed 10mg of oxycontin
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 3,461 50 06/08/06 11:52 PM
by Cubieman420
* Bacardi and Cola TrancedShroom 1,275 10 01/03/07 05:48 PM
by Cowgold
* New Drug Testing Method Found... inv3rse 1,994 5 02/01/06 11:36 AM
by LuciferSam

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
18,926 topic views. 2 members, 34 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.