Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Interstellar
    #21767737 -

Any of you see it? What did you think? I thought it was awesome a little long but otherwise right up my alley.


--------------------
Trade List

I won't bow to something that I've never seen,
Can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me,
I'm not blood of your blood,
I'm no son of your god,
I have no faith in your faith,
Still I find salvation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar [Re: Grim767]
    #21767833 -

I thought it was very well done but, imho, the future will be nothing like that at all.


--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar [Re: Grim767]
    #21776794 -

I really didn't like it.  The characters are so bland and boring, and the humour is not what I call humour.  I don't like any of Nolan's movies.  The part with the huge wave was cool, and the time dilation when they get back to the ship.  It has no soul, character, love, or edge.  It's a pile of overproduced rubbish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Interstellar Meltdown@Wakarusa Music Festival blissedout 434 0 03/31/09 02:48 PM
by blissedout
* my music: Interstellar Overdose MrFantasy 165 0 06/16/15 10:26 PM
by MrFantasy
* rate the last movie you watched
( 1 2 3 4 ... 234 235 )
lar20 210,261 4,697 10/09/26 10:02 PM
by ellamush
* my words in an order that could mean something sometimes mr_kite 575 0 04/11/06 04:07 PM
by mr_kite
* Boom Festival DVD DL - We are All 2009 deranger 539 0 03/04/09 04:20 PM
by deranger
* which filmmakers get high?
( 1 2 all )
mt cleverest 2,214 22 01/03/14 06:28 AM
by KGB Is Go
* Could you help me trim this day-long playlist down? Nodima 2,609 12 05/26/10 01:56 PM
by lillFish
* .:Space Hippies:. *DELETED* Oldgregg 986 4 09/05/11 08:54 PM
by FractalDust

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
258 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.