Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: How to order things offline while away at college? [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #21744220 -

You might already have a PO box with the school. You should check. But it's pretty cheap to rent one at the local post office if that's your preference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to order things offline while away at college? [Re: King Klick] * 1
    #21744226 -

King Klick said:
Mr.PhilCybin said:
I'd definitely get a PO box dude.
School cops love to ride power trips, and I'm sure they wouldn't think twice about fucking with your mail if they had the chance because it's "on school property"



It's a federal crime to open mail that's not addressed to you. Maybe there's a loophole in it?



No loophole needed.  People commit federal crimes regularly, most never get caught or even think twice about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to order things offline while away at college? [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21744849 -

Psychonautica said:
Mr.PhilCybin said:
UPS / Fed Ex can do it at their discretion :shrug:

edit:  I'm in no way saying that they can* legally, just that I wouldn't put it past some dickhead school cop.  My rights been trampled on illegally by cops before without the slightest hesitation, all in the name of ego, and I've encountered school cops that had bigger egos than the assholes who screwed me over, so I error on the side of caution these days.



UPS and FedEx are private corporations.

They can do whatever the fuck they want.

But opening USPS mail without a warrant is a federal offense.



I'm aware.  I was just pointing out that there are times when mail can be opened by a third party without your consent, and I wouldn't doubt the school might try to do it too.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* College for everyone?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,628 24 04/28/05 03:31 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Community College is run by retards downforpot 1,148 8 01/16/05 02:06 PM
by Le_Canard
* College crappiness
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,423 27 11/15/04 09:54 AM
by MOTH
* Anyone really like their college?
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 3,923 24 09/11/03 06:28 PM
by geokills
* Is college worth it? RandalFlagg 1,047 10 01/19/05 10:56 PM
by infamous
* my goddamned community college ZippoZM 951 14 05/03/05 01:13 PM
by tomk
* what college do you go to?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 3,490 50 09/13/04 07:04 AM
by lukeboots
* College
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 2,307 22 03/04/04 05:56 PM
by crazychemist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,155 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.