Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Loc: Soma dreaming itself
Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina
    #3266900 - 10/23/04 02:43 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hello all,

This is an experience about the ingestion of Anadenanthera peregrina seeds (Yopo). Stated for experiential and research purposes only.

Ground up about 3 yopa seeds. Went into the deep woods.

Witnessed a snuff going into the nose. Did not see anything else inside it. It was a pure seed snuff from watching.

Put it up to the nose. Holding hand in a pinch put about 3 pinches.

After the 3rd was violently sneezing. It was not painful as expected. Was first tryptamine experience ever.

Laid on the ground. Feeling the effects coming. Not knowing what expecting.

The sky and trees. It was slightly cloudy All turn into the whole spectrum of shade.
Everything with this micro rainbow edges. It was the 5th of July.

Reflecting existence.

Stood up, started running into the marsh but turned back.
Tried some vocalizations, everything came out as a resonating tone that had pressure building. It was in the range I started seeing the sounds.

Decided that would walk down the trail, seen vines growing around field of vision. That were bright white in slight yellow tint.

After walking, felt connected with everything. The trees, the moss, the dirt and space of chaos.

Seen all the stars out even though it was day.

Then I felt my brain go "white" also the vision. Everything was opening.

The third eye was open. Feeling at what was called at the moment as being union with the cosmos (cosmic union).

Everything was vibrating in high oscillation.

Seeing multiple dimensions.

Hyperspace or Superspace as some call it.

Macro quantum systems. First experience inside this psychonautical induced spiritual experience.

Went into the clearing, laid down, closed the eyes.

Seen this eye with octagon small triangles around it in bright shades.

Got up and started chanting. Went down the path.

Seen this blue man with tentacles on his head walking beside to the right. Was wearing native south american clothes.

Everything was bright and vibrating. Could see atoms.

Heart was pounding very fast.

Came down.

Felt no after-effects the next day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: Tag_Number]
    #3267649 - 10/23/04 12:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Do you think this will be repeated?

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: neuro]
    #3267660 - 10/23/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Never.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: Tag_Number]
    #3267714 - 10/23/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

>Never.

Why not, didn't you enjoy it? It sounded very nice. Were there unpleasant parts of the trip? I have lots of these seeds but haven't tried them yet. I really should, I've wasted so many that didn't sprout. How many seeds did you use?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: Stonehenge]
    #3270542 - 10/24/04 03:44 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

No, I would just not do them again, I learned the lesson from them. Thats why I do not need again. I used 3.

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #3270716 - 10/24/04 05:55 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tag_Number said:
No, I would just not do them again, I learned the lesson from them. Thats why I do not need again. I used 3.

...who are you to think you've discovered all the mysteries of Anadenanthera ?

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #3270749 - 10/24/04 06:24 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I never said I have but its quite painful.

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #3270754 - 10/24/04 06:33 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yup  :wink:
Did you noticed a surge of "power" ? It is difficult to explain, but i have always felt it at every meeting with the Yopo...like a bolt of energy flowing through the body and a feeling of "powerfulness"...i never felt such a thing with other plants...

OfflineTag_Number
Experience
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #3270765 - 10/24/04 06:47 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I did. Other tryptamine contain snuffs seems having the same effect.

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
    #3271347 - 10/24/04 12:32 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I didnt like that feeling... the "surge of power" through your body...
I was also very paralyzed.

An uncomfortable experience overall...

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: Psilopleix]
    #3271817 - 10/24/04 02:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

She's a rough teacher, but it's almost a benevolent roughness...like they mean know harm, but there's no other way for it to be done. Kind of an "are you sure you want this?"

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineFinsburyPark
Brother
Male

Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: Hooty]
    #21705786 - 05/21/15 10:14 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hooty said:
"are you sure you want this?"

Yup!! Got about 30 seeds ready for processing. Im still on the fence with the lime powder...I remember using that for rendering walls!! Got some x40 (apparently) salvia im considering mixing into a bowl for a smoke?! Got some Sinicuichi as well that may go into the mix.
Its really hard to get a constant with all the threads as some people get the nausea others dont seem to.
Smoke or snort....or....Tea?

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: FinsburyPark]
    #21708031 - 05/21/15 09:04 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

You seem to be using alot of strong things, all at the same time.

Offlinesidvivius
south narvalo
Male User Gallery

Loc: south of France
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: durian_2008]
    #21711718 - 05/22/15 06:54 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

honestly sinicuichi is weak if not placebo in my experience... mixing strong salvia extract with yopo snuff is certainly not the best combo to be done !! as durian told, both are strong stuff and, either one will empower the other, either the sinergy will drive you nuts !! be prepared for a strong trip !

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: sidvivius]
    #21711750 - 05/22/15 07:05 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

There are at least two different "sun opener" plants one of which is supposedly more potent, just putting that out there.

I read up a nice amount on it for awhile becouse I was planning on starting to grow some but never got around to it.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

InvisiblecowsRmeat
Don't step on the MomeRaths
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: musiclover420]
    #21715308 - 05/23/15 07:28 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Which of the two are stronger, ML?

--------------------
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' was his response.
'I don't know', Alice answered.
'Then', said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.'

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: cowsRmeat]
    #21715362 - 05/23/15 07:42 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I forget their scientific names, I will do some quick digging though :thumbup:

heimia myrtifolia I believe, Heimia salicifolia is the more common one.

Here is a expereince report for the first one:

erowid report

Sounds like they overdosed a bit/ didn't prepare it right or something, still an interesting read.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: musiclover420]
    #21715372 - 05/23/15 07:45 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Here is one more super short one about vaping that sounds pretty interesting: Erowid Report

Anyone know/remember what the native method of ingestion is? I seem to remember it being particular but I could be thinking of something else.

I want to say something about drying/ curing/ fermenting the leaves a certain way before ingestion...

--------------------

InvisiblecowsRmeat
Don't step on the MomeRaths
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
    #21715459 - 05/23/15 08:07 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, a ferment of some sort was the traditional way, and from what I have read, makes it more potent or something. I hear that using it without a ferment is what makes people say it isn't worth using...

--------------------
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree.
'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' was his response.
'I don't know', Alice answered.
'Then', said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.'

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Psychonautical experienced entheogensis with Anadenanthera peregrina [Re: cowsRmeat]
    #21717436 - 05/24/15 12:58 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not trying to be nitpicky with you but believe this discussion was about two kinds of Calea with white or yellow blossoms.

Sun Eye Opener is Heimia.

Combining milder ethnos (or taking them via two different routes, simultaneously) will result in their potentiation, as well as side effects, imo, yellowed vision being an effect of Sun Eye Opener.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck