Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Im thinking about buying a Ornamental Baboon Spider
    #21707531 -

I love spiders, I've owned several arachnids. Three tarantulas, two emperor scorpions and a giant African flat rock scorpion that was vicious. I gave them all away to friends when I moved a few years  ago. But now I want one of these. Anyone ever had one of these and handled them? I've had  one tarantula and one scorpion that were not handle friendly. From what I've read if you get bit by one of these you will need to go to the hospital. 

Edited by T-Funkadelic (05/22/15 10:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: T-Funkadelic] * 1
    #21707675 -

yo what the fuck part of that animal makes your brain go "yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lets pick taht shit up and like, make it a pet and play with it and stuff."



what the fuck.  my body says "murder death kill.  murder death kill.  187.  MDK 187 MDK 187"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: memes] * 1
    #21707684 -

Easy now, Simon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: memes]
    #21707686 -

Thats a beautiful spider look at those fangs wtf does that thing eat birds ffs :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #21707732 -

I love dangerous pets. Why have a pet mouse when you can feed it to a bad ass spider.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #21707738 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Thats a beautiful spider look at those fangs wtf does that thing eat birds ffs :eek:



Pretty much anything it's brain convinces itself it can take down most likely.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21707746 -

Yeahhhhhhhh I'll pass


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21707780 -

I had arachnophobia as a young kid. I was scared shitless of spiders, but now they are just like butterflies to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21707838 -

I don't mind little spiders

Gargantuan ones? Fuck that


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21707863 -

here's a close up on the spiders eight eye turret.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21707877 -

They are beautiful creatures don't get me wrong

The big ones just freak me the fuck out


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21707878 -

castles should have turrets.  spiders should have coffins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: memes]
    #21707892 -

this thread is nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: memes]
    #21707977 -

memes said:
castles should have turrets.  spiders should have coffins.



Lmao.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im thinking of buying an Ornamental Baboon Spider [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21708015 -

I like spiders too. Never owned one on purpose though.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my scorpion had babies!! (*UPDATE*)
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 4,944 27 11/14/05 11:17 AM
by irascible_raunch
* do you like scorpions ?
( 1 2 all )
KerbouchardS 2,634 21 07/12/06 02:18 AM
by downforpot
* Baboons raise feral dogs! >:o B0b0 385 10 12/25/11 08:22 AM
by Its Pat
* Almost ate a scorpion freddurgan 1,461 14 06/08/05 10:52 AM
by nonoman
* Ape Baboon PeterGriffin467 699 17 04/10/08 11:35 PM
by dill705
* new scorpion *new* video of spider hobbitxkillyou 2,748 18 05/07/07 07:55 AM
by Mike_yy
* My new ornament Dfekt 488 5 05/10/06 05:18 PM
by In(di)go
* My scorpion smokes! OMG!!! shamanamba 903 3 09/19/06 05:26 AM
by shamanamba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
653 topic views. 1 members, 59 guests and 280 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.