Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Offlineqman
Stranger

Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University * 2
    #21697981 - 05/19/15 10:55 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/politics/michelle-obama-race-2016/

"In a 30 minute commencement address delivered at Tuskegee University, a historically black school in Alabama, Obama talked about the "nagging worries that you're going to get stopped or pulled over for absolutely no reason" along with "the fear that your job application will be overlooked because of the way your name sounds"

"We're both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives- the folks who crossed the street in fear of their safety: the clerks who kept a close eye on us in all those department stores, those who questioned our intelligence"

"In another interview she says, "I'm as black as it gets. I was born on the South side...I put my blackness up against anybody's blackness in this state, ok?"

:huxleyfacepalm:    Good job Michelle, spew racist propoganda during a commencement speech, what a POS. It must be so hard living in the White House with servants meeting her every need the last 6 years, poor Michelle.

Edited by qman (05/19/15 10:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleConfucian
 User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: qman] * 3
    #21698007 - 05/19/15 11:06 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

:yeahthatsright::hahthatsrich::goodluckwiththat::thisisgonnabegood::notcoolman::thisfuckinguy::waaaaaaargh::awwhellno: :fuckyeahdance:  :heytherebadboy:  :dealwithit:  :firstladyofapproval:  :somefunnyshit:  :yaysugar:

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Confucian] * 1
    #21698102 - 05/19/15 11:39 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Worst first lady ever!

Obummer is in the running for worst president but he has competition.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Stonehenge] * 4
    #21698117 - 05/19/15 11:44 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

What, so you guys are just gonna deny the racism is happening and that blacks don't get discriminated against?

She hit the nail right on the head. The problem needs to be addressed head first, not subtly. No white first lady can get the effect that Obama has. She's part of them, she suffered like them and she can honestly talk without sounding like an old white bigoted racist.

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: qman] * 7
    #21698131 - 05/19/15 11:51 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I fail to see how what you quoted = racist rant.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #21698153 - 05/19/15 11:58 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
What, so you guys are just gonna deny the racism is happening and that blacks don't get discriminated against?

She hit the nail right on the head. The problem needs to be addressed head first, not subtly. No white first lady can get the effect that Obama has. She's part of them, she suffered like them and she can honestly talk without sounding like an old white bigoted racist.

Everyone gets discriminated against, for our looks, age, skills, talent, education, criminal record, wealth, ect. 

"She hit the nail right on the head"

How so, that whitey is racist and young blacks should prepare for life with the victimization mentality, how's that been working for the past 40 years?

"she suffered like them" 

Really, graduating from Princeton, Harvard Law sounds just horrible, and then 6 years in the White House, what a struggle.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #21698161 - 05/19/15 12:01 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

How is Obama worse than dropping two nuclear weapons on innocent civilians? How is Obama worse than slavery? How is Obama worse than initiating the drug war?

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: qman]
    #21698164 - 05/19/15 12:02 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chairman Meow said:

Read the link, her main focus is race.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: healing]
    #21698168 - 05/19/15 12:03 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

"Do you remember your president Nixon? Do you remember the bills you have to pay, or even yesterday?"

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Chairman Meow] * 1
    #21698172 - 05/19/15 12:05 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Seriously. I'm not exactly enamored with Obama either but he has some good things. Most recently, he stopped giving military equipment to police departments. I don't know about you, but I think that's a great idea. Maybe you like the cops running towns and cities looking, acting and with the equivalent firepower of an occupying force, but I sure don't. Funny how that's not being mentioned here.

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: qman] * 2
    #21698182 - 05/19/15 12:11 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Her main focus is race, but I still don't see how she's being racist. She is speaking at a black college about being black in America, voting, and being your own "cavalry". Seems to me like she is trying to inspire graduates to be the change.

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #21698186 - 05/19/15 12:12 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Cool name, bro.

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: healing]
    #21698197 - 05/19/15 12:18 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks! :nyan:

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #21698221 - 05/19/15 12:27 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chairman Meow said:
Her main focus is race,

As is her husband's and Holder's and Sharpton's and Jackson's, et al.  That is how they make their living.  If they didn't have whiny bullshit they wouldn't have jobs.  Mooch's thesis at Princeton was about the post graduate experience of Negro alums in regard to whether they felt a racist exclusion.  She was very disappointed.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21698223 - 05/19/15 12:27 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Chhairman Meow. Tha a t'recent name change right??

Who were you before?

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Patlal]
    #21698234 - 05/19/15 12:30 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

sss

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21698243 - 05/19/15 12:33 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Hi sappy

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21698248 - 05/19/15 12:33 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Did you have to pay to change your name?

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21698249 - 05/19/15 12:34 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Chairman Meow said:
Her main focus is race,

As is her husband's and Holder's and Sharpton's and Jackson's, et al.  That is how they make their living.  If they didn't have whiny bullshit they wouldn't have jobs.  Mooch's thesis at Princeton was about the post graduate experience of Negro alums in regard to whether they felt a racist exclusion.  She was very disappointed.

Regardless of how you feel about the POTUS, his wife or any of the people you named, the speech that the OP is talking about is not a racist rant, imo. It seems like people just grasp at anything so they can condemn the Obamas for racism, when the Obamas are just connecting with black people through blackness. They have also connected with white people, latinos, etc. That should be obvious enough, since Barack was voted into office twice.

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#21698253 - 05/19/15 12:35 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

healing said:
Did you have to pay to change your name?

It was a gift from Asante. I wanted to change back to my original login, but it wouldn't let me. That's alright though, because I then chose this awesome name. Cat puns make everything better.

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21698267 - 05/19/15 12:41 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Either way, you're stuck with it now, aren't you?

Cashing in on those cat puns.

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: healing] * 2
    #21698285 - 05/19/15 12:46 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Srsly. My name is purrfect meow.

Until I get bored with it. Then it will be another catastrophe.

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21698291 - 05/19/15 12:47 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

So you can change your name more than once?

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#21698298 - 05/19/15 12:50 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

As long as you are willing to pay $10 for each name change, there is no limit, as far as I know.

--------------------

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Chairman Meow] * 2
    #21698333 - 05/19/15 01:06 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

its absolutely a racist propaganda speech.

Fuck her and her bullshit victim history.

Also, I have no problem with police be stocked with military equipment.  Do you see cops out there with M42 machine guns controlling the city? Nope.  Bunch of cry babies, honestly.

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21698339 - 05/19/15 01:08 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

healing said:
So you can change your name more than once?

Nah. Normal users can only do it once.

That's why it's so funny when they immediately make themselves identifiable. You think that they'd just lay low for a bit, but no. Straight back to doing the stupid shit that made them need a name change in the first place.

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21698346 - 05/19/15 01:09 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know how or why I quoted myself, but now it is a subject of conversation in this thread.

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Herbologist]
    #21698352 - 05/19/15 01:10 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:

Also, I have no problem with police be stocked with military equipment.  Do you see cops out there with M42 machine guns controlling the city? Nope.  Bunch of cry babies, honestly.

If cry babies is the worst you can sling, just go back to kicking sand in the other kids faces and wiping your sticky hands on your pants.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Chairman Meow] * 2
    #21698356 - 05/19/15 01:11 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chairman Meow said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Chairman Meow said:
Her main focus is race,

Regardless of how you feel about the POTUS, his wife or any of the people you named, the speech that the OP is talking about is not a racist rant, imo. It seems like people just grasp at anything so they can condemn the Obamas for racism, when the Obamas are just connecting with black people through blackness. They have also connected with white people, latinos, etc. That should be obvious enough, since Barack was voted into office twice.

I didn't say it was racist.  I said Mooch and the others are always first and foremost about race.  They are obsessed with it and make their living from it.  As far as connecting with white people I wouldn't go there.  He didn't win a majority of Caucasians in either election.  The Caucasians who voted for him were the Caucasians who would vote for any Democrat at all.

--------------------

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
    #21698359 - 05/19/15 01:12 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

healing said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:

If cry babies is the worst you can sling, just go back to kicking sand in the other kids faces and wiping your sticky hands on your pants.

That would be your job, considering your a cry baby for unnecessary reform.

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Herbologist]
    #21698367 - 05/19/15 01:14 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Really? When did I say that?

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: qman] * 1
    #21698373 - 05/19/15 01:15 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

"In a 30 minute commencement address delivered at Tuskegee University, a historically black school in Alabama, Obama talked about the "nagging worries that you're going to get stopped or pulled over for absolutely no reason" along with "the fear that your job application will be overlooked because of the way your name sounds"

"We're both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives- the folks who crossed the street in fear of their safety: the clerks who kept a close eye on us in all those department stores, those who questioned our intelligence".

I just found out today, I'm black :cookiemonster:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Chairman Meow] * 1
    #21698380 - 05/19/15 01:17 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chairman Meow said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Chairman Meow said:
Her main focus is race,

"the speech that the OP is talking about is not a racist rant"

:lolwut:  What does "nagging worries that you're going to get stopped or pulled over for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON" mean?  She's insinuating to the blacks students that law enforcement will abuse them for no reason at all other than being black, that's a racist rant if I ever heard of one and it's based on misinformation, she's a race pimp and nothing more.

OfflineDr. P. Silocybin
Would you like fries with that?
 User Gallery

Loc: The Great Divide
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: healing] * 2
    #21698384 - 05/19/15 01:18 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Talking about racism =/= a racist rant. Haters gonna hate.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Amanita86]
    #21698394 - 05/19/15 01:20 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Quote:

qman said:

"We're both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives- the folks who crossed the street in fear of their safety: the clerks who kept a close eye on us in all those department stores, those who questioned our intelligence".

I just found out today, I'm black :cookiemonster:

That's the point, she's finding racism where it doesn't even exist.  So what if someone crossed to the other side of the street, maybe that's the direction they were going, HOW does she know they were "in fear of their safety"?  She doesn't, she's full of shit.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #21698406 - 05/19/15 01:21 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. P. Silocybin said:

Read her quotes, maybe you will learn something or maybe you support "reverse racism".

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#21698408 - 05/19/15 01:22 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know the statistics behind the voters in both of those elections, but I can see how the majority would just follow party lines. I felt like I connected with him, but I can only speak for myself on that.

Quote:

Herbologist said:

Racist propaganda? She is speaking to a black college about things black people have/are going through. There are black people who have been targeted solely on the color of their skin, and pretending like that isn't true is racist.

We're not crybabies if we are against the militarization of the police. We're defending our individual right to liberty.

Nice resort to name calling since you can't explain your point without cheap shots.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21698416 - 05/19/15 01:24 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

You've let a pretty feather pillow life huh?..

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21698426 - 05/19/15 01:26 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Are you familliar with Miss O'bamma? :awenuhuh:

--------------------

OfflineDr. P. Silocybin
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: qman]
    #21698430 - 05/19/15 01:27 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Dr. P. Silocybin said:

Read her quotes, maybe you will learn something or maybe you support "reverse racism".

I read the quotes in your post. Calling that a racist rant is idiotic. You shouldn't let your partisan hatred of the Obama's blind you to truth.

Michelle: I've experienced racism in my life, and I'm sure many of you have too.

Qman: How dare she! Bigot!

OfflineDilsnique
Admiral Admirable
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherworld
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #21698435 - 05/19/15 01:29 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Are you familliar with Miss O'bamma? :awenuhuh:

She's a man, man!

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Amanita86]
    #21698436 - 05/19/15 01:30 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
You've let a pretty feather pillow life huh?..

I don't know why you might think that, but, I assure you, I have not lived a feather pillow life.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #21698440 - 05/19/15 01:31 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. P. Silocybin said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Dr. P. Silocybin said:

Michele: I've experienced racism in my life, and I'm sure many of you have too.

You and I both know it's more than "I've experienced racism in my life" coming for Michelle's mouth, if you want to be intellectually dishonest about that fact, go ahead and support a race pimping bitch.  :cookiemonster:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21698442 - 05/19/15 01:31 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chairman Meow said:
I don't know the statistics behind the voters in both of those elections, but I can see how the majority would just follow party lines. I felt like I connected with him, but I can only speak for myself on that.

Just out of curiosity, would you ever vote for the more conservative candidate?  And in what way did you connect with him?  On what level?

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21698476 - 05/19/15 01:40 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

White cops shootin' the blacks is good bid'ness, if I was a sold soul cunt Id jump all over that too.  Just too make the stew rich Id add state by state statistics on how many blancos have been bled by the dark meat too.. :hellfire:

I'd turn this into a white knuckle free for all...(white knuckle is a term, Im not being racist)..

Get over it, kill or be killed..

--------------------

OfflineDr. P. Silocybin
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: qman] * 1
    #21698487 - 05/19/15 01:43 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Dr. P. Silocybin said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Dr. P. Silocybin said:

Michele: I've experienced racism in my life, and I'm sure many of you have too.

You and I both know it's more than "I've experienced racism in my life" coming for Michelle's mouth, if you want to be intellectually dishonest about that fact, go ahead and support a race pimping bitch.  :cookiemonster:

What the fuck are you going on about? Are you denying that black people in America still face racism? Or are you just pissed off that there are black people in positions of power who are trying to do something about it?

This is the stupidest thread I've ever posted in here.

I bet you would have been saying the same exact thing about Martin Luther King Jr. back in the day. You are on the wrong side of history.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21698494 - 05/19/15 01:45 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Back to that name, though. Cats are cute and this is the internet so maybe if we all wish real hard we can whitewash history again.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21698496 - 05/19/15 01:45 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I didnt mean it too sound like that, what I meant to say is why is everyone so spiritually dead that things have come to this?  In my world who cares what any of these people say?

They're all fuckin' fools.. burn your money and come with me .. food, water, roof, family..fuck "profit"

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#21698500 - 05/19/15 01:46 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Chairman Meow said:

Just out of curiosity, would you ever vote for the more conservative candidate?  And in what way did you connect with him?  On what level?

Actually, I used to be more conservative than liberal, because that is the type of household I was raised in. As I got older, I slowly changed to favoring Democrats, although I am registered as an 'Independent' voter. So, I would vote for a more conservative voter, as long as I didn't feel their platform was against most of what I believe in.

I connected with him on a social level through his opinions on most major issues in politics today. I connected with him on a personal level when I read about how he felt growing up without a father, validation based off the color of your skin, etc. I also think it was pretty cool that he recognized secular people in his first inauguration speech.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#21698518 - 05/19/15 01:53 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Her examples of potential racism are based on nothing more that personal speculation and many find that disgraceful.

"clerks who kept a close eye on us in all those department stores"

Give me a fucking break, who the fuck hasn't had a store service clerk NOT follow them around a retail store, that's an example a racism?  :facepalm:

"who questioned our intelligence"

God forbid someone questions someone's intellect, what a bunch of racists, pathetic.  :facepalm:

Edited by qman (05/19/15 02:03 PM)

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

#21698542 - 05/19/15 02:02 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

These days, I guess I would be called a Liberal but not in the classical sense. For example, I think Affirmative action is a joke and taking folks guns away ain't gonna work. But I'm all for such things as Social Security, Food Stamps and the like. I also think that taxes are a necessary evil and that the rich should pay their fair share (Gasp!). I'm not in love with the current Democratic party at all, but the way the Republican field (The Repubs being basically hijacked by religious looneys and Libertarians and their nonsense) seems to be shaping up, there's no way I would vote for a republican.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21698544 - 05/19/15 02:03 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chairman Meow said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Chairman Meow said:

Actually, I used to be more conservative than liberal, because that is the type of household I was raised in. As I got older, I slowly changed to favoring Democrats, although I am registered as an 'Independent' voter. So, I would vote for a more conservative voter, as long as I didn't feel their platform was against most of what I believe in.

I connected with him on a social level through his opinions on most major issues in politics today. I connected with him on a personal level when I read about how he felt growing up without a father, validation based off the color of your skin, etc. I also think it was pretty cool that he recognized secular people in his first inauguration speech.

Thanks for the clearly very thoughtful reply.  Usually people become more conservative as they age and start to get the bills but your transition is not unheard of. His father abandoned him but he was still a child of privilege.  And I think the only reason this yutz got elected was because of the color of his skin, not despite it

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Le_Canard]
    #21698552 - 05/19/15 02:05 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Le_Canard said:
These days, I guess I would be called a Liberal but not in the classical sense. For example, I think Affirmative action is a joke and taking folks guns away ain't gonna work. But I'm all for such things as Social Security, Food Stamps and the like. I also think that taxes are a necessary evil and that the rich should pay their fair share (Gasp!). I'm not in love with the current Democratic party at all, but the way the Republican field (The Repubs being basically hijacked by religious looneys and Libertarians and their nonsense) seems to be shaping up, there's no way I would vote for a republican.

What is fair?  Two wolves and a sheep debating what is for dinner?

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21698557 - 05/19/15 02:07 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

So nobody is coming too the mountains with me?  We can wear moss and eat all the crickets and mice we find!.. who's with me?

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21698566 - 05/19/15 02:09 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Figure out the proper usages of "to" and "too", come on!!:crankey:

--------------------

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Patlal]
    #21698578 - 05/19/15 02:15 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:

hey only bigots allowed in here! we don't like your empathetic thinking!

seriously though, racism is fucked up and amazing at how insidious it works, blinding those who practice it through justification.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: zappaisgod] * 3
    #21698623 - 05/19/15 02:30 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

See, it's not that simple. Take taxes for example. Hey, they suck, no one likes them, But if you want schools and roads and the like. There's never been a civilization without some form of tax. I'm sure even the Ancient Sumerians had some sort of tax. Total privatization ain't gonna work. Contrary to current public opinion, Self-made millionaires tend to be not not very nice people. They certainly aren't the good and noble beings who just want to help everyone out. Taxes as they are are pretty low compared to the rest of the developed world. The rich are richer than ever and Wall Street is booming. Corporate profits are at an all time high. According to you guys, the economy should be booming. So tell me why isn't it? Tell me why a CEO can get obscene amounts of money, even if he runs the company in the ground? These huge budget overruns aren't entirely the fault of entitlements. It's these insanely expensive wars we seem to be getting into. You increase expenditures while cutting revenues would be a stupid business model, you must admit. Sorry for rambling a bit, and I hope you get my point. Hey I don't claim to have all the answers, but it's an extremely complex situation and there simply aren't any easy answers.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Le_Canard]
    #21698767 - 05/19/15 03:12 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Im sure if you fall back into your head you can think of all kinds of, greed....

Its in every one of us like lust wrath, all that shit, its in your dna..as an animal..

Only spirit can counter it.

Alot of people arent fighting their dna, lust..

And so the world is going to shit, the majority suffers etc.. this shit was written centuries ago..

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21698774 - 05/19/15 03:17 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

There's an easy answer, it's family food, water, shelter.. :peace:

....but then that greed whispers in that ear, doesnt it.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Dilsnique] * 2
    #21699092 - 05/19/15 04:39 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

There has been lots of speculation that miz obumble is a man in drag. Definitely a racist, not based on that speech but on many other things.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Stonehenge]
    #21699290 - 05/19/15 05:29 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

i'm proud of being a black man
in a white persons body

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Konyap]
    #21699385 - 05/19/15 05:49 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

So you get to feel black when you want to and it works in your favor, but can magically turn yourself into a nonblack person and avoid all of the shitty stuff that comes along with having more melanin in your skin.

You are racist through and through. Top to bottom, inside and out. Bigotry at its finest.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

#21699433 - 05/19/15 06:01 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

by avoiding black women?

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #21699463 - 05/19/15 06:09 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

"We're both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives- the folks who crossed the street in fear of their safety: the clerks who kept a close eye on us in all those department stores, those who questioned our intelligence"

"In another interview she says, "I'm as black as it gets. I was born on the South side...I put my blackness up against anybody's blackness in this state, ok?"

:huxleyfacepalm:    Good job Michelle, spew racist propoganda during a commencement speech, what a POS. It must be so hard living in the White House with servants meeting her every need the last 6 years, poor Michelle.

Doesn't sound racist to me, just self-pitying tripe that's precisely the wrong thing to have during a commencement speech. I'd have walked out of that bullshit, I don't need some politician speaking down to me on a day that's supposed to be about me.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Konyap]
    #21699477 - 05/19/15 06:12 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Illyabo said:
by avoiding black women?

:facepalm:
My bad.

--------------------

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet earth
    #21699503 - 05/19/15 06:22 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Hi sappy

yes hi sap! :smile:

--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: johnm214] * 1
    #21699655 - 05/19/15 07:00 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
, "I'm as black as it gets. I was born on the South side...I put my blackness up against anybody's blackness in this state, ok?"

Doesn't sound racist to me, just self-pitying tripe that's precisely the wrong thing to have during a commencement speech. I'd have walked out of that bullshit, I don't need some politician speaking down to me on a day that's supposed to be about me.

I was at a commencement where Sen Markey spoke the other day.  He made it all about himself as well.  They can't help themselves.  They are completely self absorbed assholes and give exactly zero shits.  I think that the system that selects them requires it.

--------------------

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

#21699705 - 05/19/15 07:10 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I always find that "check your privilege" shit about white males and people looking down on white males funny. Racist as fuck yet no one addresses it. This thread made me thing of that for some reason

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Mescalean]
    #21699755 - 05/19/15 07:22 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

We have become inured to it.  Because we are winners and everybody hates people who always win.  My attitude?  Tough shit and step up "other group" if you want to beat us.  Good fucking luck.

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21699776 - 05/19/15 07:27 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

White supremacy there.

--------------------

OfflineMescalean

#21699794 - 05/19/15 07:30 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

healing said:
White supremacy there.

When blacks say similar shit it's called pride.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Mescalean]
    #21699798 - 05/19/15 07:32 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Shroomery dregs.

--------------------

OfflineMescalean

#21699819 - 05/19/15 07:36 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

"Open mind, open heart, open book."

Bullshit on the first one.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21699823 - 05/19/15 07:37 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Most white people are just fine. It's just that there's also a bunch of people like you.

--------------------

OfflineMescalean

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: healing] * 1
    #21699834 - 05/19/15 07:39 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

What because I see racism and call it out when most people are too big of sheep to even say anything unless they wish to be labeled a bigot. Open mind my ass if you don't see that.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21699844 - 05/19/15 07:41 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quite big of sheep.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
Male User Gallery

#21699864 - 05/19/15 07:43 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Clearly the whites and blacks can't get along together, so let the yellow people be in charge

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21699904 - 05/19/15 07:52 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Jaundice?

--------------------

OfflineMescalean

#21699917 - 05/19/15 07:56 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Clearly the whites and blacks can't get along together, so let the yellow people be in charge

I'm sure china would loooove to be in charge, but that wouldn't be good for us at all, really think about it.

Quote:

healing said:
Quite big of sheep.

So you have zero rebuttal? I can add some examples too to help drive my point home. "cracker" is thrown around a lot by minorities especially during verbal confrontation. I've heard it first person on multiple occasions while out at bars or clubs. I guarantee the second I would have said any racial slurr shit would have escalated very quickly.

How about my ex girlfriends family. Apparently to them I stood out right away as the "goyem" (a word for none jews) and as soon as the conversation of religion came up and I said politely I wouldn't be interested in converting, she was told to "find a nice jewish boy" (this is after helping the mother decorate  and set up for holidays...)

How about the black panthers? They were racist as fuck.

Minorities/special interest groups are just as racist as the "white devil" they are "held down" by.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

#21699925 - 05/19/15 08:00 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

I'm sure china would loooove to be in charge, but that wouldn't be good for us at all, really think about it.

Quote:

healing said:
Quite big of sheep.

So you have zero rebuttal? I can add some examples too to help drive my point home. "cracker" is thrown around a lot by minorities especially during verbal confrontation. I've heard it first person on multiple occasions while out at bars or clubs. I guarantee the second I would have said any racial slurr shit would have escalated very quickly.

How about my ex girlfriends family. Apparently to them I stood out right away as the "goyem" (a word for none jews) and as soon as the conversation of religion came up and I said politely I wouldn't be interested in converting, she was told to "find a nice jewish boy" (this is after helping the mother decorate  and set up for holidays...)

How about the black panthers? They were racist as fuck.

Minorities/special interest groups are just as racist as the "white devil" they are "held down" by.

I don't really have to make a rebuttal against you. You are a caricature. It's brilliant theater. Found art.

--------------------

OfflineMescalean

#21699962 - 05/19/15 08:14 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

You know the pseudo intellectual "disses" don't help your side. Right?

--------------------
FREE BURKE

OfflineKonyap

#21700167 - 05/19/15 09:18 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

i dunno it seems like the other people at work are the worst
they think because I'm supported I should quit working
or because I have my own schedule i'm not one of them
that's what their mannerism's imply
but then they start doing the shit I do and that makes me nervous
like wtf i get paid to come in late...

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #21700255 - 05/19/15 09:45 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
  Good job Michelle, spew racist propoganda during a commencement speech, what a POS. It must be so hard living as the most important and influential woman in the world.

fixed

I'm sure this was the first time she has done something like that,
let's forgive her and never speak on this subject again

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Stonehenge]
    #21700906 - 05/20/15 01:38 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Honestly I think she does and says a lot more impacting, socially important things, then Obama. It's a fact that there are more black people in jail then whites by A Lot. We know that it's not because there's a lot more bad black people so we need to approach the issue from a different stance.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Chairman Meow] * 3
    #21701002 - 05/20/15 02:42 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chairman Meow said:

Don't you get it? Black people complain too much. Why can't they just be happy that things are much better than they used to be. It's just common sense that black people get pulled over more and if they want to have a better chance getting jobs they shouldn't have black sounding names. That's not racism. Racism when a white person gets called a racist.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Mescalean] * 1
    #21701028 - 05/20/15 02:55 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
Quote:

healing said:
White supremacy there.

When blacks say similar shit it's called pride.

Yeah, there's a difference when the majority and the advantaged show pride in themselves and when a minority or disadvantaged groups do the same thing. For starters, often when these groups talk about pride in themselves, it is about righting injustice and making themselves more visible tin a society where they have been ignored or misunderstood. Black pride or gay pride isn't about saying you are better than everyone. The message is quite different when the the majority demonstrates pride in themselves. It is about protecting dominance over others. It is about saying you are better.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: koods] * 2
    #21701029 - 05/20/15 02:55 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Chairman Meow said:

Don't you get it? Black people complain too much. Why can't they just be happy that things are much better than they used to be. It's just common sense that black people get pulled over more and if they want to have a better chance getting jobs they shouldn't have black sounding names. That's not racism. Racism when a white person gets called a racist.

Just cuz it wasn't racist doesn't mean its not stupid. It was a bunch of self-pittying bullshit that enables the worst tendancies in people- to externalize their failures and disuade them from striving for success. 

As zappa suggests, I believe it was just a bunch of self-agrandizing crap the first lady used to make her feel less guilty about her own success. None of that shit helps anyone.

If you want to do something about wrongful detentions it doesn't require racial bullshit.

Unfortunately, names hat sound ghetto seem to me to be well-correlated with underachievement in my experience. We're all victims of prejudice, and sometimes that's inflicted upon us in part by our parent's choice of name. Sucks, but what are you going to do?

People with funky-ass black names tend to be shitty students in my experience. Not sure why. Maybe its selective memory caused by racism or maybe its because parents who aren't concerned with subjecting their children to prejudice tend to be those not concerned with cultivating excellence either. I suspect the later. I've known many awesome black students, few had weird faux-african names.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: johnm214]
    #21701033 - 05/20/15 02:57 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, judging someone by their name... You can't get much more prejudiced than that.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21701039 - 05/20/15 03:02 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
I always find that "check your privilege" shit about white males and people looking down on white males funny. Racist as fuck yet no one addresses it. This thread made me thing of that for some reason

White man is the new "nigger", gradual laws passed.  I was looking at Home Depot for a dryer piece, happened past the job fairs theyre throwing.  "Asia american fair"... ok.. so Im fine with Asia "Americans", what got me pissed was the small print right above it expressing their "equal opportunity, bla motherfucking bla"

You white males are the new 'native Americans'... your country is being sold out from under you by people that dont have your best intentions at hand.. "take the money and run".... when was the last time any of you gave a lacking half fuck about someone 3 people removed from you?

Go and play go and play, forget about the movement... 

...and then theres the issue of food, water,...build your chemicals, so you can atrophy your muscles in gluttony and laziness...

You should have stayed awake in history class... the people with the agendas are now doing it in the tv....hiding behind layers of security, your vote doesnt mean shit...  welcome too what you built.  Deal with it :cool:

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: koods]
    #21701043 - 05/20/15 03:05 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Wow, judging someone by their name... You can't get much more prejudiced than that.

sure, its pretty much the definition of prejudice

it also seems to be somewhat relaible in my neck of the woods

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#21701047 - 05/20/15 03:11 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

When the last time you saw a pure bred "native american"?  Think about that..

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#21701093 - 05/20/15 03:44 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

You butthurt conservative white peoples arguments are getting funnier by the minute.

Yeah that was totally a racist rant spewing racist propaganda, you are totally right man, stand up for the white man and say it.

Its getting so ridiculous that there's no point arguing, your own words are a better deterrent to your line of thought than any counterpoint anyone could raise.

You come off like a complete nutter saying stuff like "racist rant" and "spewing racist propaganda" about the parts of Michelle Obama's speech you quoted.

Tell us more about the struggle of the white man

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleAstral Pain
Strange

Loc: Chicago
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Asante] * 4
    #21701276 - 05/20/15 06:18 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Edited by Astral Pain (05/25/15 01:03 PM)

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: johnm214]
    #21701283 - 05/20/15 06:21 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

koods said:

sure, its pretty much the definition of prejudice

it also seems to be somewhat relaible in my neck of the woods

Do you happen to live in Alabama?

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

#21701317 - 05/20/15 06:39 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chairman Meow said:

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Asante]
    #21701493 - 05/20/15 08:00 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

It puts me to ease knowing Boy's 2 Men are still working, and they have at least one member in their fan club.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #21701564 - 05/20/15 08:32 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Honestly I think she does and says a lot more impacting, socially important things, then Obama. It's a fact that there are more black people in jail then whites by A Lot. We know that it's not because there's a lot more bad black people so we need to approach the issue from a different stance.

So all races and cultures in the US do a equal amount of crime on a relative basis and any discrepancy in incarceration rates is solely based on racism?  :facepalm:  You be seriously tripping.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Asante]
    #21701639 - 05/20/15 08:53 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
You butthurt conservative white peoples arguments are getting funnier by the minute.

Yeah that was totally a racist rant spewing racist propaganda, you are totally right man, stand up for the white man and say it.

Its getting so ridiculous that there's no point arguing, your own words are a better deterrent to your line of thought than any counterpoint anyone could raise.

You come off like a complete nutter saying stuff like "racist rant" and "spewing racist propaganda" about the parts of Michelle Obama's speech you quoted.

Tell us more about the struggle of the white man

I wasn't the only person to criticize this "speech", the MSM in the US really didn't want to cover it for the most part. 

The fact is people called her out on her ridiculous little "racism is everywhere" stories that made no sense and many liberals didn't like it, I'm sorry but she's not getting a free pass where no one can "challenge her intelligence"

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

#21701720 - 05/20/15 09:19 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

So all races and cultures in the US do a equal amount of crime on a relative basis and any discrepancy in incarceration rates is solely based on racism?  :facepalm:  You be seriously tripping.

Always the same song with you fucks.

--------------------

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Turtletotem] * 2
    #21702039 - 05/20/15 11:20 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I just think the constant bringing up of the subject fuels it even more. Don't care to even listen to the speech. She obviously has nothing to talk about besides herself and what food kids should eat.

Obama is a community organizer not a leader/general. Plain and simple. The only reason he isn't keeping are shit from crumbling is that they realized a long time ago people would vote presidents simply based on emotions and that being said they really don't do shit without the advisory permission of generals and the real shot callers. When the president wants to do something it takes congress to do it.

Not sure why people have such an emotional attachment to presidents/parties. I like blue so that's all I will vote. Every idea the blue guy says I will make my agreement fit. I like red so everything the red guy says I'll make my argument sway that way.

Anyone here how ignorant half the fucks on TV are? The funniest was Ja Rule, he praised Jeb Bush but said I'm a democrat so I have to vote Hillary. Like wtf? You that stupid. Then again it was a segment to show how retarded Hillary supporters were.

Right now, Democratic policies about certain issues are absolutely absurd. Trillions in debt yet we will print and print to support crackheads? what kind of shit is that. Then you have the weapon laws that passed/attempting to pass that just undermine the constitution. This is all based off fear mongering for no reason. Any responsible gun owner knows how to handle fire arms and isn't going to go on a shooting rampage. I guess some will never understand it, some people grow up around guns and no how to properly handle them.

Then you got Republicans with he abortion bullshit. Already have enough fucking retards running around not contributing to our shit so please abort all non-needed babies.

Then you got these university professor who graduated with degrees in absolute shit preaching like they discovered Bohr models. That BU professor who said white people are a problem population? lol.. Racism comes from all angles and half these Gender studies/African Studies/ professors are simply placed into positions to ignite a bunch of bullshit.

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Gorlax] * 2
    #21702068 - 05/20/15 11:29 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

FUCK YOU  MICHELLE OBAMA

stupid dumb bitch. Go fuck off and just ...fuck off. no one gives a fuck to hear you talk about anything. Even the little kids who eat your 'healthy' lunches hate you.

You're probably the most hated First Lady, ever.

cunt.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Gorlax]
    #21702135 - 05/20/15 11:59 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
I just think the constant bringing up of the subject fuels it even more.

You mean threads like these? 

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#21702165 - 05/20/15 12:09 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:

You white males are the new 'native Americans'... your country is being sold out from under you by people that dont have your best intentions at hand.. "take the money and run".... when was the last time any of you gave a lacking half fuck about someone 3 people removed from you?

:okthatsfunny: you mean like native americans that are being taken over by liberal native americans?

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21702258 - 05/20/15 12:35 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Turtletotem said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

Reality does tend to stay quite constant.

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #21702340 - 05/20/15 01:04 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

VivaLaMushie said:
FUCK YOU  MICHELLE OBAMA

stupid dumb bitch. Go fuck off and just ...fuck off. no one gives a fuck to hear you talk about anything. Even the little kids who eat your 'healthy' lunches hate you.

cunt.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #21702368 - 05/20/15 01:16 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

There are not more Negroes in jail.

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

But they do seem to be convicted of crimes disproportionately and one cannot necessarily ascribe that to a biased judiciary.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #21702378 - 05/20/15 01:21 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

VivaLaMushie said:
FUCK YOU  MICHELLE OBAMA

cunt.

She started as a race baiting cunt and she will end as a race baiting cunt even though she herself has been a child of privilege her whole life as has her dumbfuck husband.

--------------------

InvisibleVivaLaMushie
RIP LS :(
Female User Gallery

Loc: Switzerland Flag
    #21702387 - 05/20/15 01:23 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

They're so racist even their dog is black.

They'd never have a white dog. I'm surprised. I bet they'd like to have a white bitch being controlled on a leash.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21702398 - 05/20/15 01:29 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Turtletotem said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

And what song is that, the truth?  :lol:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#21702605 - 05/20/15 02:35 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

VivaLaMushie said:
FUCK YOU  MICHELLE OBAMA

cunt.

You must be too young to remember that Hilary Clinton was hated for being a First Lady before she was hated for bengaziemailgatebadhairdaykindadatanduglycantkeepherhusbandinline

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#21702618 - 05/20/15 02:41 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

good for her :snub:

fact of the matter is, we are controlled by people who still think race is an issue, even if u're filthy rich u're still gonna get stereotyped and treated as something less for looking a certain way.

racism is deep rooted and it aint going away anytime soon

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: koods] * 3
    #21702623 - 05/20/15 02:44 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Hillary started being hated when she thought she was gonna be a policy cunt on Clintoncare.  Here is what first ladies should do.  Smile and shut the fuck up about anything that isn't unimportant.  They were not elected to anything.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: zZZz]
    #21702628 - 05/20/15 02:46 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
good for her :snub:

fact of the matter is, we are controlled by people who still think race is an issue, even if u're filthy rich u're still gonna get stereotyped and treated as something less for looking a certain way.

Who do you think we are controlled by that thinks race matters?  Obama?  The other race baiting pimps?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21702649 - 05/20/15 02:53 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

http://alfonzorachel.com/2325/michelle-obama-does-booker-t-a-disservice-at-tuskegee-u

"There's a certain class of race problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well"

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#21702650 - 05/20/15 02:54 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

obama is simply a product of his surroundings, he is a victim

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: zZZz]
    #21702657 - 05/20/15 02:56 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:

:lolsy:

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: zZZz] * 2
    #21702660 - 05/20/15 02:57 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:

He can live in my house and I'll go be victimized in his.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #21702679 - 05/20/15 03:03 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:

You can thank people like Michelle for that reality.

OfflineKonyap

#21702875 - 05/20/15 04:00 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Some neighborhoods are shitty though
I mean for baltimore to protest for almost a week without getting any coverage
then I read something that said like
we spend 36bucks on welfare but 5000$ on oil  lol

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21702883 - 05/20/15 04:02 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Some neighborhoods are shitty because some people are shitty and more shitty people live in them than elsewhere.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

#21702886 - 05/20/15 04:02 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

people are shitty

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21702891 - 05/20/15 04:03 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Some of them are shittier than others.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

#21702903 - 05/20/15 04:07 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

:thaaannks:

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
    #21703570 - 05/20/15 07:00 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

There are not more Negroes in jail.

http://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

But they do seem to be convicted of crimes disproportionately and one cannot necessarily ascribe that to a biased judiciary.

That link is about prison population, not jail and prison.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p13.pdf

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #21703584 - 05/20/15 07:04 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:

her "bullshit victim history"

have you ever taken a victimology class?

stfu.

"victim history" is not something that can just be ignored, because it's history, you fathead.

you people and your conundrums. history is important. and victims do get made out of history. the fact that the First Lady is a retard has more to do with America being retarded, than with actual historical victims. so at least get it straight.

you can't ignore your past. America is a stolen land. admit it already, you modern apes.

Edited by akira_akuma (05/20/15 07:13 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21703706 - 05/20/15 07:24 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Oh fucking spare me.  All countries are stolen by this metric.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21703768 - 05/20/15 07:33 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

everyone is arguing over the wrong fucking thing. :facepalm:

people's histories should be acknowledged. current history should be acknowledged. but people are all fighting against the wrong things, and fighting against enemies that aren't real.

rapid flails of self-preservation against any would-be attacker of their process. their process towards being ignorant.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#21703844 - 05/20/15 07:44 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

OP, almost all of your threads are about racial issues, so I think we can thank you as well.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: koods]
    #21703853 - 05/20/15 07:47 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Is that true?

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21703858 - 05/20/15 07:48 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, black people responding to white people's racial issues and discussion's. awful awful stuff.

white people responding to black people's racial issues and discussion's. A-OK.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Is that true?

i think he was making a point.

oh my God man, can you imagine... all the younger people... all the stupid people... growing up with this mentality... and getting most of it all wrong as fuck?

but this just seemingly re-enforces biases anyway.

it's surely very snide this thread.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21703879 - 05/20/15 07:51 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

But was it valid?  You make a lot of points, too.  They aren't all valid.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21703883 - 05/20/15 07:52 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

maybe they are maybe they aren't, maybe they are worth exploring.

hold on Zappa, let me go get you some logic. i'll go down to middle america and visit the streets, and get down with all my homies.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #21703890 - 05/20/15 07:52 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:

her "bullshit victim history"

have you ever taken a victimology class?

That's Michelle's major in college.  :lol:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21703894 - 05/20/15 07:54 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

You don't have homies.  If there is anybody who is a unique snowflake it is you, poet laureate

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21703895 - 05/20/15 07:54 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

well, then she'd probably know a thing or two more than you might think.

she's just a human. she says what is on her mind, if at best, and it can't always be what everyone wants to hear.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You don't have homies.  If there is anybody who is a unique snowflake it is you, poet laureate

i had homies ... until they all died on the streets. now i write poems. and brood. UH!

deflect!

Offlineqman
Stranger

#21703926 - 05/20/15 08:00 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
well, then she'd probably know a thing or two more than you might think.

she's just a human. she says what is on her mind, if at best, and it can't always be what everyone wants to hear.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

i had homies ... until they all died on the streets. now i write poems. and brood. UH!

Her husband is the President of the US, what she says does matter at the end of the day.  Are you suggesting that she doesn't own any accountability for her speeches in public? 

People like her don't like their words to be examined by others that have half of brain, she's the biggest disgrace to ever serve as First Lady.

Offlineakira_akuma

#21703934 - 05/20/15 08:02 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

sure i agree with you there, i've seen some of her speeches, and she certainly doesn't have the silver tongue of her papa smurf. but this whole pressing matter of Victimology. a huge barrier is being put up here. people GET victimized. people who hurt, kill and victimize people should be held accountable for their actions too.

end point.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#21703943 - 05/20/15 08:03 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

OP, almost all of your threads are about racial issues, so I think we can thank you as well.

Thank me for pointing out the hypocrisy people like you are to scared to address, I don't follow the PC rulebook.

Offlineakira_akuma

#21703958 - 05/20/15 08:06 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

dude, you're just creating the issue out of pure fabrication. you think she was being racist, because she addressed what it's like to be black in America? that's not hypocrisy. that's her talking to black people, and not you. so what the fuck is going on here, are you jealous or something?

or is this residual "white guilt"? which would be funny.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#21704002 - 05/20/15 08:16 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
dude, you're just creating the issue out of pure fabrication. you think she was being racist, because she addressed what it's like to be black in America? that's not hypocrisy. that's her talking to black people, and not you. so what the fuck is going on here, are you jealous or something?

Many others in the political world also had major issue with her speech, so the idea that it's "pure fabrication" on just my part is beyond silly.

"are you jealous or something?"

Of what?  I feel sorry for Barack.  :lol:

Offlineakira_akuma

#21704017 - 05/20/15 08:20 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

it is fabrication. appeal to authority isn't gonna work.

it's just a seeming perception that people latching onto. and YOU say, "i'm not PC", but look at you... enraged (or equally baffled) over what? some sanctimonious speech? she was addressing people "unfairly" in your eyes? that is why i ask "are you jealous", because i am wondering, are you? because she addressed people "unfairly" and only addressed black people in a part of her speech?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#21704082 - 05/20/15 08:36 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

Many others in the political world also had major issue with her speech, so the idea that it's "pure fabrication" on just my part is beyond silly.

Wow, political pundits taking issue with a political figure (yes, the wife of the president is a political figure). Lemme guess... hannity?  O'Reilly? (Fuck, let's just say anyone on fox) Limbaugh? Savage? That pipsqueak Levin? Maybe a an editorial in the Wall Street Journal, NY Post, Washington Examiner?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #21705131 - 05/21/15 03:01 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
http://alfonzorachel.com/2325/michelle-obama-does-booker-t-a-disservice-at-tuskegee-u

"There's a certain class of race problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well"

Reminds me of Thomas Sowell who's made this point quite well.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Turtletotem] * 2
    #21705803 - 05/21/15 10:21 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Turtletotem said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

you should prove it wrong with statistics proving blacks commit a proportionate
number of crimes relative to their population density and that they're less
prone to recidivism which would result in those extended jail times, then you
should show some videos and pictures of white drug dealers selling drugs on
street corners to every car that pulls up

I really want to see these things really bad so I can change my tune

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#21705811 - 05/21/15 10:26 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:

I'm a victim too

OfflineKonyap

Re: Michelle Obama Delivers Commencement Speech/Racist Rant at Tuskegee University [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #21706230 - 05/21/15 12:40 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I had a dream...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds