Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be?
    #21606391 -

tick tock tick tock

intelligently discuss


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: zZZz] * 4
    #21606399 -

Osculate... duh


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21606417 -

The Doobie Dude said:
Osculate... duh



Well, yeah.
:thedude:


--------------------
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone, may the four winds blow you safely home
Curriculum vapidum (dry herb vapes)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: zZZz]
    #21606425 -

One of the hot chicks. Don't have any particular one in mind.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: zZZz]
    #21606436 -

Mad-Larkins anus.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21606439 -

The one covered in acid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Shroomslip] * 3
    #21606441 -

Crystal G . I wouldn't die of boredom that's for sure. I don't find her super hot just think she would be great fun.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: zZZz] * 4
    #21606442 -

none of the posters in the Pub would be people i'd want to be stranded somewhere with.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #21606451 -

Probably koods because he seems well-educated enough to have a decent idea of how to survive while stranded on an island


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #21606454 -

Lol I actually thought a poster. Like you hang it on the wall :header:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #21606463 -

Not all of us are creepy just most  :pedrophile:

I feel like I'm a decent guy . My lady has an account but I wouldn't consider her a pubber . She just has an account to stalk me. I dont know the name nor do I care .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: zZZz]
    #21606465 -

Oh man,

It would be a six-way tie between Bill_Oriely, Zombi3, Coaster, Da2ra, newageman and chrisman.

We would all do mescaline-containing cacti, eat morning glories, drop acid and vapo DMT everyday.

Ok ok, almost everyday.

It would be a paradise :awesome:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: trekie]
    #21606468 -

i never said anything about being creepy.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #21606475 -

u were freaking out bro


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #21606496 -

Why we could take ambien together. I'm far better at conversation in real life. I'm pretty handy and hardey . I have lots of skills that I'm not great at but would be more useful then just taking drugs.

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: trekie]
    #21606500 -

Why would you wanna take ambien while being stranded on an island


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Sheekle]
    #21606514 -

So I can sleep. My mental health is much better when I don't stay up for days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #21606516 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
none of the posters in the Pub would be people i'd want to be stranded somewhere with.



Not even me????


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: trekie] * 1
    #21606517 -

"Come get stranded on an island with me. I won't be creepy, we can take ambien together. I need it for mental health."


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if you could choose to be stranded in an island with any poster from the pub, who would it be? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #21606522 -

Sheekle said:
"Come get stranded on an island with me. I won't be creepy, we can take ambien together. I need it for mental health."



to silence the voices*


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the pub officially dies
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 3,018 24 03/01/05 04:28 PM
by adrug
* if you were stranded on an island... fearfect 778 9 03/28/05 02:59 AM
by kadakuda
* if you were stranded on a desert island Moonshoe 1,364 8 11/20/05 12:54 AM
by Learyfan
* if you were stranded on a desert island
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 2,912 30 11/20/05 11:20 PM
by XUL
* *** PUB RULES AND GUIDELINES *** ShroomismM 92,767 6 06/05/08 01:43 PM
by Ripple
* Good morning pub! VoidOfsPg 480 5 01/28/06 03:33 AM
by eris
* attention: There are too many people in the pub right now. Smallworlds 440 1 05/31/05 06:00 PM
by gdman
* Hi Pub. adrug 561 3 09/04/05 06:55 PM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,244 topic views. 1 members, 229 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.