Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Servers who bitch about tippers.
    #21598775 -

Now I'm not saying that servers shouldn't get tipped what they deserve. This has nothing to do with that. I just think it's SUPER annoying to hear servers bitching about how they don't get enough tips or that they got stiffed. It's just ABSOLUTELY annoying.

Does anyone else find it annoying? Like seriously, go find some other low wage job that doesn't rely on tips just to pay the bills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: occollegeboi] * 1
    #21598792 -

The reason they go for server jobs is because given the right circumstances they can make a lot more than some low wage job.

As long as they're not bitching about me or what I tipped, I couldn't give a shit if they bitch or not. Pretty much everyone in minimum wage (or around that wage) bitch about not making enough, I don't really see it as any different.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: occollegeboi]
    #21598794 -

Itts gsame thing as going ftp work just to find out you made $5 an hour instead of the $10 you where counting on.

For some people its the only thing they know how to do.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: occollegeboi] * 11
    #21598796 -

Bitching about bitching is more annoying to me than bitching about not making enough money.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: occollegeboi] * 1
    #21598801 -

Waiting isn't a low wage job unless you are working at a shitty place.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: occollegeboi]
    #21598810 -

occollegeboi said:
Now I'm not saying that servers shouldn't get tipped what they deserve. This has nothing to do with that. I just think it's SUPER annoying to hear servers bitching about how they don't get enough tips or that they got stiffed. It's just ABSOLUTELY annoying.

Does anyone else find it annoying? Like seriously, go find some other low wage job that doesn't rely on tips just to pay the bills.



No. I always tip appropriately


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21598815 -

!00$ cash in a 5 hour shift ain't exactly chumpchange. Just don't piss the cooks off they have the power to fuck you over. :thatsayes:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21598827 -

zappaisgod said:
Waiting isn't a low wage job unless you are working at a shitty place.






--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21598830 -

zappaisgod said:
Waiting isn't a low wage job unless you are working at a shitty place.




true that, and generally people bitch because it is a situation where the server does all the work up front then when the gratuity time comes the diners get cheap and don't tip on the quality of service.

also a lot of servers are just bitchy lazy cunts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #21598838 -

Quote:
ReposadoXochipilli said: a lot of servers are just bitchy lazy cunts.


:thatsayes:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: ReposadoXochipilli] * 1
    #21598842 -

I only tip hot chicks in shitty restaurants.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21598844 -

You probably shouldn't eat out then


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: T-Funkadelic] * 1
    #21598852 -

T-Funkadelic said:
I only tip hot chicks in shitty restaurants.


That's a good way to get your food spit in. :goodburger:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21598856 -

Jk I always tip 20% or more depending on how much money I've spent. But I only tip a few dollars if I call in a order and pick it up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21598862 -

Yeah I usually don't tip takeout unless I ordered a fuck ton of food


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21598940 -

I hate tipping bar tenders. Omg you took 4 seconds to reach into a fridge and take off the screw on bottle lid?!? Here let me give you a dollar. Fuck that.

Always tip standard 20% at restaurants though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: occollegeboi]
    #21598954 -

occollegeboi said:
Now I'm not saying that servers shouldn't get tipped what they deserve. This has nothing to do with that. I just think it's SUPER annoying to hear servers bitching about how they don't get enough tips or that they got stiffed. It's just ABSOLUTELY annoying.





when I hear it, it affects their tip. I dont go to restaurants to listen to
bitching from the waitron unit designated to serve me. I've waited tables, I
never bitched even when a few of the regulars that were known to tip badly
tipped me their standard shitty tip. others still tipped me well, many
because I didnt bitch about getting a 25 cent on a cup of coffee and when
another waitress bitched about them leaving a shitty tip I'd explain the
guy's situation and tell her than I'm glad he felt that I deserve a tip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: grower182]
    #21598966 -

grower182 said:
I hate tipping bar tenders. Omg you took 4 seconds to reach into a fridge and take off the screw on bottle lid?!? Here let me give you a dollar. Fuck that.





run a tab. if the bartender is attentive to his customers, such as keeping an eye
on the amount left in that bottle and offering another or a little chit chat, or
just basically attending to your needs, then he's deserving of a tip. that
bartender also pours/opens drinks for the waitresses and doesnt get paid on those

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21598970 -

It just sucks when you wait on a party of 10 or more, bust your ass and give perfect service, and they leave you like $5 on a $200 bill. but its even worse when they act like they're doing you a favor with their shitty $5


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Servers who bitch about tippers. [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21598979 -

good thread OP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's with cheap ass tippers?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
krypto2000 3,476 65 03/12/09 11:00 PM
by Hendostan
* Pizza delivery boys shouldnt smoke reefer....
( 1 2 3 all )
PaulAtreides 4,428 40 06/12/05 08:04 AM
by tomk
* What the fuck?! LNC bitches!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
blissedout 14,347 229 09/22/05 01:35 AM
by Burke Dennings
* fucking bitches
( 1 2 all )
Eraserhead 3,280 28 10/09/06 07:32 PM
by Eraserhead
* Terence Mckenna streaming on my wma server. Fliquid 1,237 19 12/01/04 02:22 AM
by felix
* post your fruityloops idiotek 857 12 05/31/05 08:33 PM
by Trip_Messiah
* alli servers WOW KoOs 448 2 02/19/06 12:40 PM
by KoOs
* IRC Server
( 1 2 all )
trouted 3,179 29 02/09/05 02:26 PM
by delta9

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,453 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.