Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New Peice!
    #2152766 -

Just a nice little glass spoon.


PS-That is a LEGAL smoking blend in that pipe. I repeat, it is not a nice little bowl of some of the kindest KB around. :grin: 


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Peice! [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2152844 -

Fire it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Peice! [Re: Effed]
    #2152972 -

that pipe looks like a shroom
Ps. yeah fire it up


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Peice! [Re: notapillow]
    #2153321 -

I just bought one myself.....I dropped my other one on the concrete :sad: If I had a way of showing it I would, but I don't :tongue: 


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Peice! [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2153364 -

It looks like I will have to be the lone voice of dissent. :sad:

You should not fire it up, but instead send it to me where I will examine the piece and the legal smoking blend. 

I will perform a minimum 12 point inspection on the pipe testing it for:
1.  Clarity
2.  Weight
3.  Color
4.  Quality
5.  Flow
6.  Bowl Volume
7.  Pipe Volume
8.  Balance
9.  Grip
10. Design
11. Overall Asthetics
12. Screen fit

And since I can't tell from this pic if the pipe has a carb or not, I will be checking for it and if present:
1.  Diameter
2.  Flow
3.  Sealability (I think I have made a new word  :laugh:)

The smoking blend you provide will be tested in a variety of catagories including:
1.  Taste
2.  Aroma (unburned)
3.  Aroma (burned)
4.  Harshness
5.  Color
6.  Buzz characteristics
    a.  Longevity
    b.  Mind buzz
    c.  Body buzz
    d.  Overall quality

As you can see, my methods are pretty comprehensive.  You should do yourself a favor, and send it to me where you can rest assured, that it is being fully appreciated and explored.

PM me when you are ready to take the responsibility of your new piece seriously.     


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Peice! [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #2153367 -

hagbard knows what he's doing

I trained him myself

so you should send it to me instead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Peice! [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #2153488 -

WELL I went ahead and tested myself, seeing as I am an expert of sorts in this field and will answer your questions.

1.  Clarity-clear glass with light/metalic blue ribbons. Changes color with resin build up though
2.  Weight-lighter than you'd expect, but still thick
3.  Color-light blue/metalic blue/white
4.  Quality-meh 8 outta 10
5.  Flow-nice and smooth
6.  Bowl Volume-holds a nice sized bowl. bigger than a one-hitter but smaller than a few larger bong bowls
7.  Pipe Volume-the pipe is just a smidge longer than a regular bic lighter but it's really wide. holds a nice hit
8.  Balance-the end and tip actually balance out nicely
9.  Grip-the shaft part (oh that sounds so dirty) is twisted and the bowl end fits well in your palm
10. Design-simple, but with a something just a little extra-the twisted shaft.
11. Overall Asthetics-pretty trippy. can't wait to see all the colors it will turn
12. Screen fit-a normal sized screen fits in perfectly. the first few smokes were tricky since there wasnt resin there to hold the screen in

And since I can't tell from this pic if the pipe has a carb or not, I will be checking for it and if present:

yes there is a carb
1.  Diameter-about the same size as the hole on a lighter where the flame comes out
2.  Flow-good flow. 8 out of 10
3.  Sealability (I think I have made a new word  :laugh:) yes since the hole is smaller most people will be able to cover the hole with their thumbs. the bowl also fits in your palm perfectly for a snug grip while holding your thumb away from the carb to inhale your hit

The smoking blend you provide will be tested in a variety of catagories including:

This particular legal blend brand's name is MagicCrystal. it gets the name from small 100% legal white crystals. Those crystals are actually like little multi-vitamins... vitamins T, H, and C

1.  Taste-wonderful, nice and robust
2.  Aroma (unburned)-STRONG whew my roomies could smell it unburned across the apartment when i was breaking it up
3.  Aroma (burned)-nice incense-like smell. Not harsh or smoky.... still kinda has it's green odor still mixed in the smoke
4.  Harshness-smoke is very smooth... only reason you cough with this is cuz the smoke was so smooth you didn't realize how big a hit you got
5.  Color-vivrant green with tons of crystals and purple hairs
6.  Buzz characteristics
    a.  Longevity-half a bowl gives about 1 hour of bliss with a nice 30-hour long comedown
    b.  Mind buzz-Truly is a mind fuck. GREAT stuff to play time tricks with. This shit can freeze, slow down, or rewind time. Just don't be scared when you stumble upon this discovery
    c.  Body buzz-Losts of tingling throughout the body-nice brain buzz. hearing is definatly improved listening to music is orgasmic
    d.  Overall quality-good stuff. I could compare it to that of a Sativa type plant. Doesnt really make you lazy stoned but focused and somewhat creatively productive stoned. Doesn't really make me have the munchies BUT it is a powerful aphrodisiac(sp?) :wink:

 


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New Peice! [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2153535 -

:mad2: 


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Salvador Dali reproduction of the Madonna in charcoal. (suggestions for next peice?)
( 1 2 all )
curious mouse 3,680 36 08/09/10 04:44 AM
by twighead
* I got a new piece! heartofalion 674 16 07/07/08 09:53 PM
by pscyanescens
* High end glass peices SneezingPenis 1,048 11 10/30/06 06:14 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Post your peice and why you love it.
( 1 2 all )
heartofalion 3,494 37 04/27/08 05:05 PM
by Pukgandi
* Cool Metal pipe peices
( 1 2 all )
mtichael 1,732 37 07/12/09 08:52 PM
by mtichael
* Glass slide fell on the floor and is now in peices...can I repair it? Jvells 424 10 01/26/11 06:46 PM
by Coltrane69
* Wanna eat a peice of dog shit? Locky 742 8 09/03/11 10:08 AM
by nice1
* So i broke 2 glass peices last night notapillow 581 5 09/06/07 11:11 AM
by Maverick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
958 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.