Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Demon Magic [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #21478423 -

passifloracaerulea said:
By the way, I did try Christ and he had no power against Asmodeus. They ganged up on me. They're buddies. I'm pretty convinced Christ is some sort of demon of illusion and lies.



Matthew 24:5

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead] * 1
    #21478424 -

Shiithead said:
Turtletotem said:
passifloracaerulea said:
I thought this thread was going to be discussing Enochian magik and the conjuring of demons. It really works. I conjured Asmodea into my life when I was studying it and Latin. I had never heard of him before but during my first lsd trip I had an experience with hundreds of howling dogs and an astral cemetery gate. His voice and name alone came from the cemetery and all the dogs stopped howling at that instant. I've had issues with relationships involving jealousy ever since that night. I don't tell people, but people who claim to be able to see these beings come up to me all the time and say there's a three headed demon following me.



Demons are powerless. You must be feeding it somehow.
Go see your local shaman and ask what he can do for you, but don't go to church, their methods are very questionable.



No shamans and definitely no churches. Jesus' Name is all you need. Don't let anyone tell you different.



No, shamans are for demon dispelling, Jesus is for if you want to be a succesfull business owner in a Christian nation.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21478427 -

Turtletotem said:
Shiithead said:
Turtletotem said:
passifloracaerulea said:
I thought this thread was going to be discussing Enochian magik and the conjuring of demons. It really works. I conjured Asmodea into my life when I was studying it and Latin. I had never heard of him before but during my first lsd trip I had an experience with hundreds of howling dogs and an astral cemetery gate. His voice and name alone came from the cemetery and all the dogs stopped howling at that instant. I've had issues with relationships involving jealousy ever since that night. I don't tell people, but people who claim to be able to see these beings come up to me all the time and say there's a three headed demon following me.



Demons are powerless. You must be feeding it somehow.
Go see your local shaman and ask what he can do for you, but don't go to church, their methods are very questionable.



No shamans and definitely no churches. Jesus' Name is all you need. Don't let anyone tell you different.



No, shamans are for demon dispelling, Jesus is for if you want to be a succesfull business owner in a Christian nation.



I am sorry "Christians" have hurt you. But Jesus is not like that. He can help you if you allow Him to.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead]
    #21478432 -

Shiithead said:
I am sorry "Christians" have hurt you. But Jesus is not like that. He can help you if you allow Him to.



So I should treat Him like a spirit, and allow Him to enter me?
What does He do, then?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead]
    #21478443 -

Shiithead said:
passifloracaerulea said:
By the way, I did try Christ and he had no power against Asmodeus. They ganged up on me. They're buddies. I'm pretty convinced Christ is some sort of demon of illusion and lies.



Matthew 24:5

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.




I don't know how many times I have had sex with woman who did come while saying his name.


Sometimes they say Jesus fucking Christ, or holy fuck, God damn it, all kinds of different Christian terms while my dick did holy work.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead] * 1
    #21478445 -

Humans are quite capable of doing great evil on their own without the help of otherworldly beings, thankyouverymuch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead]
    #21478452 -

Shiithead said:
passifloracaerulea said:
By the way, I did try Christ and he had no power against Asmodeus. They ganged up on me. They're buddies. I'm pretty convinced Christ is some sort of demon of illusion and lies.



Matthew 24:5

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.



I guess he's always napping on the job then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21478453 -

He is the bridge to God. He will deliver you from evil. He will give you the power to cast demons out from yourself as well as others, given that they/you are willing to shut the door behind them.

All you have to do is believe He is Lord.

When you die your soul will not be bounded to these realms. You will be catapulted into Heaven soaring past the physical and spiritual dimensions into a place where the never-ending sky is the limit.

No church, no religion, no being save Jesus Christ will save you from this place. It all will stay here to be cleansed by fire. Those who believe Jesus is Lord will be cleansed by the Holy Spirit.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead]
    #21478457 -

Shiithead said:
He is the bridge to God. He will deliver you from evil. He will give you the power to cast demons out from yourself as well as others, given that they/you are willing to shut the door behind them.

All you have to do is believe He is Lord.

When you die your soul will not be bounded to these realms. You will be catapulted into Heaven soaring past the physical and spiritual dimensions into a place where the never-ending sky is the limit.

No church, no religion, no being save Jesus Christ will save you from this place. It all will stay here to be cleansed by fire. Those who believe Jesus is Lord will be cleansed by the Holy Spirit.



cleansed from what?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21478459 -

Spiritual wickedness


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead]
    #21478470 -

Shiithead said:
Spiritual wickedness



What does that mean?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21478474 -

Turtletotem said:
Shiithead said:
Spiritual wickedness



What does that mean?



Anything that dwells in darkness.

John 3:16-21


16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead]
    #21478481 -

Shiithead said:
Turtletotem said:
Shiithead said:
Spiritual wickedness



What does that mean?



Anything that dwells in darkness.

John 3:16-21


16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.



Right, right. Can you explain it to me like you are talking to someone who has no understanding of theology and hasn't read the Bible in 12 years?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21478502 -

Turtletotem said:
Shiithead said:
Turtletotem said:
Shiithead said:
Spiritual wickedness



What does that mean?



Anything that dwells in darkness.

John 3:16-21


16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.



Right, right. Can you explain it to me like you are talking to someone who has no understanding of theology and hasn't read the Bible in 12 years?



No xD

It doesn't matter if you have read it or not really. You know the people who dwell in darkness. We have all met a couple of them. They are thieves, liars, cheaters, and the like. They operate in the darkness so you cannot see what they are up to. When you shine light on them, they flee.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead]
    #21478609 -

Shiithead said:
Turtletotem said:
Right, right. Can you explain it to me like you are talking to someone who has no understanding of theology and hasn't read the Bible in 12 years?



No xD

It doesn't matter if you have read it or not really. You know the people who dwell in darkness. We have all met a couple of them. They are thieves, liars, cheaters, and the like. They operate in the darkness so you cannot see what they are up to. When you shine light on them, they flee.



Yeah, I know the type, I think.
Meh, do I really need Christ to be a good person? I have been doing fine without Him so far. :shrug:
My path is my own, and I like it that way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21478615 -

Turtletotem said:
Shiithead said:
Turtletotem said:
Right, right. Can you explain it to me like you are talking to someone who has no understanding of theology and hasn't read the Bible in 12 years?



No xD

It doesn't matter if you have read it or not really. You know the people who dwell in darkness. We have all met a couple of them. They are thieves, liars, cheaters, and the like. They operate in the darkness so you cannot see what they are up to. When you shine light on them, they flee.



Yeah, I know the type, I think.
Meh, do I really need Christ to be a good person? I have been doing fine without Him so far. :shrug:
My path is my own, and I like it that way.



No you don't. You need Him to get out of this place. Your soul is bound here and you must attach it to something not bound here.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: fee]
    #21478629 -

Surprisingly, more of the bible is actually historically "real" then most people might think. Especially the old testament.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Moonshoe]
    #21478640 -

Moonshoe said:
Surprisingly, more of the bible is actually historically "real" then most people might think. Especially the old testament.



No kidding.

I wish people would focus on that instead of the shiithead preaching it.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Shiithead]
    #21478788 -

Shiithead said:
Turtletotem said:
Shiithead said:
Turtletotem said:
Right, right. Can you explain it to me like you are talking to someone who has no understanding of theology and hasn't read the Bible in 12 years?



No xD

It doesn't matter if you have read it or not really. You know the people who dwell in darkness. We have all met a couple of them. They are thieves, liars, cheaters, and the like. They operate in the darkness so you cannot see what they are up to. When you shine light on them, they flee.



Yeah, I know the type, I think.
Meh, do I really need Christ to be a good person? I have been doing fine without Him so far. :shrug:
My path is my own, and I like it that way.



No you don't. You need Him to get out of this place. Your soul is bound here and you must attach it to something not bound here.



My soul is bound here because this is where I belong. Maybe it is different for you.

Either case I have seriously misjudged you before as a religious nut, and I sincerly apologize for that, you really seem to live your religion and have thought deeply about it.
And that is the opposite of being a nut...


--------------------

Edited by Turtletotem (03/30/15 01:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demon Magic [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21478961 -

I have been baptised, taken communion, accepted jesus christ as my lord and savior, confessed and repented for my sins, attended church and read the bible from cover to cover in its entirety.

I pray every day, the Lords prayer and personal prayers.

I have baptised my best friend.

Am I saved?


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i worship demons *DELETED* thatiAM 452 2 04/03/07 10:18 PM
by gluke bastid
* Demon face in my weed, this is not a hoax
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Nuggetpouch 6,654 106 07/29/08 01:01 PM
by Entropymancer
* seeing shadow demons? an explanation?
( 1 2 all )
beneath 3,700 26 04/15/08 06:42 PM
by deCypher
* Santa and Easter Bunny are Magic Mushrooms!
( 1 2 3 all )
ericdubay 11,001 41 04/18/08 11:36 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Magic and Maya....need name suggestions!
( 1 2 all )
Liz 2,839 24 01/02/08 06:42 PM
by Liz
* Bunnies are magical creatures
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,706 21 10/23/05 11:19 AM
by MJF
* Magic Mushrooms - Cluster Headache Relief HyphalTryptamin 2,778 8 01/08/06 02:40 PM
by HyphalTryptamin
* NME's Magic Mushroom Madness mycoguy 1,157 1 06/25/04 02:22 PM
by mushiemountain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,557 topic views. 3 members, 201 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.