Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
trip report--dxm,weed,n2o,cat in the hat!!
    #2145753 - 11/30/03 03:59 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

ok im sorry this report might be kinda long seeing as it was one of the best nights of my life
well it firs started me and my freind(his sn is god ) were lookin 4 sumthin 2 do,i had some weed and he had some dxm (unfortunatly the coricidin kind), and we bowth had gotten some n2o
at about 2 we decided to go meet some other people at the mall to see a movie
wen we got there we met up with the outher kids,we then left the mall and climed to the top of a hill to smoke a few bowls. than god handed me the pills
i kinda stared at them for a min and i decided fuck it and i gulped them down
we walked into the movie and i saw we were gonna seemed gothica,witch seemed like not the best thing to se whil trippin
so the movie started. not feelin it yet,and i start to get realy scared thoughts were racin through my head like "this is bad, im on a drug i no nuthin about, i need to get out of here, this is too scary!" i told to of my freinds, one who was trippin(god) the other wasnt, i had to get out of here right now!
we went out of gothica and into cat and the hat wich was just startin. wen i sat down i istintly felt calmer and happyer
that movi realy got me goin my vsion got all weird and "shifty"
and my face felt realy heavy.at this point im lovin it all, the movie nwas so great for tripin, u realy have to se it but every thing is brightly colerd and thers singing and danding and purple ooze that flows all over the place,plus mike myers is funny as hell,any way  bottom line, it was the best movie iv ever seen on any drug.
about half way through the movie we were flyin!and thats wen we rememberd our nitrous. god did all of his in likke 30 sec and he was tweaked!he started laghing at the screen realy loud and wen people wer tellin him to shut up he started yellin in a happy weird voice "bitch! you bitch!!"i told him to calm down and it passed.
later he told me that while he was flipin out all he could hear was"run! nigga nigga nigga nigga!"
then i hit sum of my n2o, and every thing melted away
i was still watchin the movie but i had no idia wat was happining in this world i was in anouther world with these tall cliffs and cane shaped ock islands over a purpal ocean,the movie finished and gothica was still playin so me and my freinds went over to the food court wer my freind orderd some chiniese food, while he was waiting for it i wandered into the arcade,i stood infront of  dance dance revolution, a kid looked at me and sayed to me " r u any good at this game?"i just stared at him ,istared at him for about 30 sec admiyering how he was groing new eyes every second after awhile he was like " r u ok man?" i just sayed uh i dont have any mony and i walked out of the arcade
god didnt eat any of his food insted he threw up in the bathroom, he said he was fine though and he was havin a good time
we then went outside the mall to this overhang wer we bowth peakedi hit the rest of my n2o while peakin out ther lisining to the end by the doors, as i lay on the side walk i stared at the stars through the tree branches the leaves started dancing and twirling to the music, i was in love with the stars and the trees and i couldent have felt better.
we went bak to the arcade and i played house of the dead with my non tripin freind
i sucked at at, i started tryin to shoot the people in the arcade,lol
we talked to these random girls 4  like an houre and i couldent tell if they were hot or not cus my eyes were all weird
i then got a call from my freinds in gothica t meet us at the bus stop like half a mile away, every one kept on tellin me to run on dxm, so i did,all the way to the bus stop
it felt awsome
at the buss stop i started spinning around in circles and everything was kinda "shifty" an looked like beads on a necklace
the bus ride was weird
wen wegot of we walked to this kids house and chilled there
then me and god went home and went to bed
it was one of the best times iv ever had
im sad that dxm can be so dangourus,and for that reson i dont think ill do it again for a while
ill probably just stick with the good old shrooms iv grown to love
but it was definatly a growing experiance ill never forget :smile2: :loveeyes: :nut: :nut: :nut: :shocked: :smirk: :grin: :spliff: :cool: :lol: :smile2: :razz: :laugh: :laugh: :loveeyes: :smile2:

ps: my god have mercy on u if u read all of that^^^^ :laugh: 

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGod
just not goodenough for 5mushrooms

Loc: my avatar will tell you
Re: trip report--dxm,weed,n2o,cat in the hat!! [Re: notapillow]
    #2145798 - 11/30/03 04:29 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

yeah i really wish i could have seen if those girls were hot or not. haha, at the arcade i was just curled up in a corner for about a half hour. the only reason i puked was cuz i ate a whole box of the shit. i went into the bathroom and all the stalls were taken, i was so pissed, so i puked in the corner of the bathroom, then the sink, then i finally got my beloved toilet. :smile: but the second i got out of the bathroom i was feelin great again. thats how it always works. when we were in the movie theatre and i had just finished the last of my nitrous, i think that was the first time i've ever been completely immobilized. i honestly couldn't move. i tried to lean forward (forget why) but i couldn't. all form of time and reality basically stopped for a whole minute, prob more, even my thoughts. it was just a mindless state of bliss. complete happiness. thing one and thing two kept sayin run nigga nigga run run nigga nigga, so i just started laughing uncontrolably. it was so fuckin funny i couldn't believe it. when i was running i couldn't feel it at all. i could run as long or as fast as i wanted, without ever getting tired. it was awesome. after that it was basically the come down and you all know how that is. 

--------------------
you can bomb the world to pieces, but you cant bomb the world to peace

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: trip report--dxm,weed,n2o,cat in the hat!! [Re: God]
    #2145807 - 11/30/03 04:33 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

yeah i noticed that running thing to
i ran the whole way without stopin and without being tierd

--------------------

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
    #2146357 - 11/30/03 12:38 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Sounds crazy! I would be freakin out if I was taking a shit and I heard someone vomiting in the corner of the bathroom lol! I'm glad you got your handle back god.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: trip report--dxm,weed,n2o,cat in the hat!! [Re: SixCee]
    #2146808 - 11/30/03 03:52 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

haha yeah^^^^^

i dont no hw u kept from freakin out
i almost flipped wen we wer in gothica that was fucked up
thank god for cat in the hat

--------------------

OfflineMojoRisin
journeyman
    #2147159 - 11/30/03 05:54 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

nice trip

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: trip report--dxm,weed,n2o,cat in the hat!! [Re: MojoRisin]
    #2147169 - 11/30/03 05:56 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

thanks

--------------------

OfflineGod

#2147606 - 11/30/03 08:47 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

yeah, i was wondering why we walked into gothika at first. i was like are you fucking crazy? i am not about to have a bad trip! so then we walked into cat in the hat and everyone was happy and rhyming and everything just felt better. nitrous combos are the best!! :smile: i can keep from freaking out hella easily on dxm. i dont know how so many people have bad trips on it. i'm always just so happy. the same thing happens half the time i'm on it though, i throw up, feel hella shitty, then after that i'm totally peaking and having a hella good time. 

--------------------

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #2147845 - 11/30/03 10:13 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Btw, this is off topic, but did anyone else who saw all of Gothika also think that it was a god-awful horrible movie?! Oh, and theres no such thing as bad tripping at the movies until you see The Texas Chainsaw Masacre while on 3.5 dried P. cyanes haha, what a time that was :laugh:

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: trip report--dxm,weed,n2o,cat in the hat!! [Re: doop]
    #2147852 - 11/30/03 10:16 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

all the people who saw it sayed it sucked a fat mans cock

--------------------

OfflineGod

#2148031 - 11/30/03 11:47 PM (13 years, 10 days ago)

they said it sucked your cock?

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#2150061 - 12/01/03 07:12 PM (13 years, 10 days ago)

i just rememberd wen we wer in the parkin lot and those kids wer skatin and we wer yellin at them and stuff hahaha that was funny
also i just rememberd wen we wer runnin to the bus stop i had the futerama theme song playin an my cd player
that is one trippy song

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports