Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJanky Tits

How many of you guys went to prom
    #21439183 - 03/21/15 11:46 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Proms coming up for me and I don't really have a date. I'm planning on asking one of two girls that I've never spoken to in my life or know at all. I've just seen them around and know who they are and they maybe know who I am but I haven't spoken to them ever but point is we don't know each other.
I'm just going to pop the question and ask them up front then prepare some cheesy ass promposal shit for her and hopefully she says yes.. It's a big gamble for me I guess because I've never done something like this EVER and I get anxious about social situations like this. I even contemplated using mdma before I asked to try to help me get over my fear before my friends told me it was a dumb idea

I've never randomly gone up to a girl I don't know and asked her to do something with me but I think I rather take the risk then be a loser and a pussy and not ask her at all and stay home on prom night. I hear so much shit from people who graduated high school disappointed that they didn't take anyone to prom and I don't want to be that guy. I'm wondering if any of you didn't end up going to prom because you couldn't get a date or ended up going alone and if that has bothered you since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21439188 - 03/21/15 11:48 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

i went to my senior prom for about 3 minutes.  literally.  me and my date showed up late and left very very early.  she was from another high school, i think we went and smoked cigars and fucked around

OfflinePrymaLScReam
Talks To Dolphins
Male

#21439224 - 03/21/15 11:56 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

I wouldn't ask them on MDMA, especially if you don't already have a friendship with either one. If you get like I do when I roll then you might just weird them out bouncing up to them with those dilated-ass pupils and all that excessive enthusiasm just to ask a fairly simple question. Even someone drug friendly might wonder why the hell you're rolling in the middle of some random day for no particular reason.

But I don't know, I just don't see MDMA as a "background" drug. A regular amphetamine might be better for this, at a reasonable dose, as you'll likely just become more chatty with none of the other effects that would make MDMA unsuitable for just going about your day like everything else was normal. Do you have access to adderall?

Offlinetheonlysun81
Long Time Lurker, Recent Member
 User Gallery

Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: PrymaLScReam]
    #21439230 - 03/21/15 11:57 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

my prom cost like 500$ but was at this sick as hotel in Delaware. So I instead saved my money and went to All Good and than hiked for a week later.

InvisibleMr.GuessWork
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #21439233 - 03/21/15 11:59 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

I didn't go to the prom, but I went to the after party with my friends. It ended up being one of the more reckless parties we had because too many random people showed up. I had to stay pretty sober to make sure nobody was fucking up my friend's parents' house. By not going to the prom itself I saved a bunch of money, and didn't spend the night in school, under teacher supervision, in uncomfortable cloths, awkwardly dancing with some girl I barely knew. I have no regrets.

If you want to go, then go. If you don't want to got, then don't go. It's no big deal either way, so don't sweat it. Ask the girl out if you want. If you get rejected, then you can still hang with your friends after the dance. Again no big deal. Most of those people will disappear by the end of the year anyway, so don't worry about making a bit of a fool of yourself.

And drugs should stay away from all school events. That's what after parties are for.

OfflineJanky Tits

Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: PrymaLScReam]
    #21439246 - 03/21/15 12:00 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

PrymaLScReam said:
I wouldn't ask them on MDMA, especially if you don't already have a friendship with either one. If you get like I do when I roll then you might just weird them out bouncing up to them with those dilated-ass pupils and all that excessive enthusiasm just to ask a fairly simple question. Even someone drug friendly might wonder why the hell you're rolling in the middle of some random day for no particular reason.

But I don't know, I just don't see MDMA as a "background" drug. A regular amphetamine might be better for this, at a reasonable dose, as you'll likely just become more chatty with none of the other effects that would make MDMA unsuitable for just going about your day like everything else was normal. Do you have access to adderall?

I have Vyvanse and basically speaking I can get my hands in any amphetamine I need

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#21439268 - 03/21/15 12:08 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

I think I just stayed at home and dicked around on my computer. flailing my dick at the computer and whatnot

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

InvisibleMr.PhilCybin
Master Baiter
I'm a teapot

Loc: Gnarnia
    #21439271 - 03/21/15 12:09 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Prom was the only dance or school function I ever went to, and I wish I hadn't.

I always told myself that I would go to my senior prom, just cause it's presented as this "right of passage" part of the deal.

I knew that dances and school gatherings weren't really my thing, but forced myself to do it anyways.

I would have had way more fun spending that money on weed and going hiking, or hanging with friends. :shrug:

I'm glad that I don't have that lingering "what if" though

--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: Envix] * 1
    #21439276 - 03/21/15 12:11 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

A bunch of us got high & went to see the Matrix instead, then hit the after parties. Much better use of our time & money.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21439277 - 03/21/15 12:11 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Bi

OfflineOliverJames
Potion Brewer

Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21439286 - 03/21/15 12:14 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Prom sucks...but throughout the course of High School, I went to 4 separate proms, including my own:lol:

I dont even really consider myself a great looking guy, I just knew a bunch of chill girls who were looking for dates so they asked me

I took a ton of etizolam before all of them, which made them much more enjoyable. I don't think I'd ever go to a prom sober. After parties were kinda cool though:shrug:

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: OliverJames]
    #21439309 - 03/21/15 12:23 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

just smoked out til the parties after, had no interest. did do the homecoming dances but they were a little more chill. of course went rolling as well.

--------------------

OfflineFunji Guy
Trusted Misidentifier
 User Gallery

Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #21439320 - 03/21/15 12:27 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Nahh, it was just too damn expensive for my cheap ass. Saved the money and went to grad night instead. Got fuk't up.

--------------------

OfflineJanky Tits

Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #21439324 - 03/21/15 12:28 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:
just smoked out til the parties after, had no interest. did do the homecoming dances but they were a little more chill. of course went rolling as well.

I wanted to roll on 100mg of mdma at prom. I was going to give my date 100mg too because I know she is into drugs and shit so I thought Id bag her as my girlfriend by having us have an amazing roll at prom but I'm reluctant too because it could be her first time not to mention it's at school event. It might be extremely hard acting sober when you want to dance your ass off and love everyone

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#21439327 - 03/21/15 12:28 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Some chick who went to another school asked me to my prom. I said yes.

I got extremely baked before prom.

She was kind of annoying/immature. Still was nearly 3 years later the last time I saw her. She's aight though.

Afterwards we parted ways and I went to a reasonably fun party

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleMr.PhilCybin
Master Baiter
I'm a teapot

Loc: Gnarnia
Re: How many of you guys went to prom [Re: Sheekle]
    #21439341 - 03/21/15 12:31 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

My grad night was way cooler.

Me and friends went to a party, jammed for a few hours, and then went to the strip club.

Way better than fuckin disneyland :lol:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

OfflineOliverJames
Potion Brewer

#21439347 - 03/21/15 12:33 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Xplicit RelapzZ said:
Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:

I wanted to roll on 100mg of mdma at prom. I was going to give my date 100mg too because I know she is into drugs and shit so I thought Id bag her as my girlfriend by having us have an amazing roll at prom but I'm reluctant too because it could be her first time not to mention it's at school event. It might be extremely hard acting sober when you want to dance your ass off and love everyone

Quote:

Xplicit RelapzZ said:
Quote:

ReposadoXochipilli said:

If shes done other psychs before, I could see 100mg being doable. MDMA doesn't really visibly intoxicate me until I hit around 120mg. Then my eyes end up rolling around and shit, people know something is goin on:lol:

Invisibletito123
Male

#21439375 - 03/21/15 12:39 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

I was probably at home on my computer during my junior and senior proms.  I didn't bother with em cause I was the mysterious hot boy at my school

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#21439376 - 03/21/15 12:39 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

I recall enjoying prom, but regardless OP, I promise you that decided later, your high school prom will seem entirely irrelevant in the grand scheme of life.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
    #21439570 - 03/21/15 01:41 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

I took our Swedish exchange student to the prom. She was super cool. I sort of lost track of her.
I looked at her Facebook a year or so ago and it seems like she's doing well.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale