Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: The real dangers of E / MDMA ? [Re: Shroomism]
    #12713525 - 06/09/10 04:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

in moderation its great
but abuse can lead to some memory issues ive seen.
it took me a long time to start getting thebad crashes off E too.
molly is much cleaner
dont abuse. most of the bad stuff isnt permanent and usualy occurs only after binging.
ive almosted over heated on it a few times and water consumption should be watched. you do feel the heat thing to an extent. getting soo hot you put on a fan then feeling the cold sweats and having to turn it off

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #12713707 - 06/09/10 06:44 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
MODERATION IS KEY
- know your source and only eat clean pills - pure mdma, mda

I had a kid in my class eat one pill...Maybe it was cut with somethange other then X.Maybe it was his body..It really fucked him, he never came back right.I've never done X, becase I like know what I'm doing.

If people are will to cut legal spices to make money.What do you thank they will do with that....

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The real dangers of E / MDMA ? [Re: Brainiac]
    #12714919 - 06/09/10 12:59 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Lots of pills are cut with all kinds of stuff these days.. research chemicals, DOBxx, meth, caffeine, TFMPP, BZP, .. all kinds of crazy shit. Some pills don't even have ANY MDMA. That's why it is important to trust your source, and always a good idea to test/research your pills before taking them.
Just look at the lab reports from some recent pills - http://www.ecstasydata.org/  http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=region_home®ion=1&sub_region=5

--------------------

OfflinexTJx
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #12714967 - 06/09/10 01:09 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I thought it was pretty safe, I was doing it once every 3-5 weeks then suddenly things fell apart and I quit smoking weed and started doing harder drugs... ended up rolling often and it is definitly dangerous lol

Just be careful... never do it 2 times in the same week and NEVER do it multiple days in a row..  eat some 5-htp and a multivitamin when u start comming down

always try to drink water and orange juice when your rolling

chew gum so you dont get holes in your cheeks

and try to force yourself to eat something before you go to sleep... even if its just a few bites of soup it will help with the depression

if you follow these rules its pretty safe... but not worth it IMO... a few hours of fun isnt worth the week of depressioon and anxiety

OfflinexTJx
Male

#12714976 - 06/09/10 01:11 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

oh and always look up your pills... www.pillreports.com

thats the best site IMO...

OfflineTetriana
Crazy Cat Lady
 User Gallery

Loc: a van down by the river Flag
Re: The real dangers of E / MDMA ? [Re: xTJx]
    #12715006 - 06/09/10 01:19 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was about to post something regarding this actually...
I haven't done e/mdma in well over five years now.
I'm going to a festival over the weekend.. friday/saturday/sunday night..
I'm getting 2g of powdered mdma (molly?).. they say it's been cut with glucose, nothing dirty. Apparently it's rampant here in the uk.. I don't really know as I've been out of the loop.

Anyway.. is it safe to do it a couple of nights in a row? Will I feel like complete dog turd come Monday? It definitely won't be a habitual thing, but I have reason to celebrate and just want to have an awesome weekend! :lol:
It's been a long time since I've been able to let my hair down properly so I just want to make the most of it and have a good time. Any advice is appreciated. :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblefrith
God

Loc: Philadelphia, PA Flag
Re: The real dangers of E / MDMA ? [Re: Tetriana]
    #12715073 - 06/09/10 01:35 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

if you havent seen Peter Jennings' Ecstasy Rising then you should check it out.

its unusual nowadays to hear a news reporter straight up call out the government like he does at the very end.

check it out:

#

i think one of my fav parts was when some guy said "the government's problem with ecstasy isnt that its dangerous. the problem is that it isnt very dangerous at all."

--------------------

OfflineKaZZa
Explorer of What is
Male User Gallery

#12715115 - 06/09/10 01:42 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tetriana said:
I'm getting 2g of powdered mdma (molly?).. they say it's been cut with glucose, nothing dirty. Apparently it's rampant here in the uk.. I don't really know as I've been out of the loop.

Anyway.. is it safe to do it a couple of nights in a row? Will I feel like complete dog turd come Monday? It definitely won't be a habitual thing, but I have reason to celebrate and just want to have an awesome weekend! :lol:
It's been a long time since I've been able to let my hair down properly so I just want to make the most of it and have a good time. Any advice is appreciated. :smile:

dosing multiple days will certainly worsen the hangover,

it's not a festival up in Scotland by any chance is it?

--------------------
:jah:At the larger shed with smoke that makes me dizzy:jah:

OfflinexTJx
Male

#12715119 - 06/09/10 01:43 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tetriana said:

Yeah its probly ok to do it two days in a row but your gonna feel like  :poop:

OfflineTetriana
Crazy Cat Lady
 User Gallery

Loc: a van down by the river Flag
Re: The real dangers of E / MDMA ? [Re: xTJx]
    #12715140 - 06/09/10 01:46 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks guys. I hope the hangover will be worth it! I don't really plan on going nonstop.. just like in the evening and at night time. I will get some sleep and drink lots of orange juice and water. :smile:
The festival is at Donnington Park: http://downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.aspx

--------------------

Offlinekirilan
dued
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #12715165 - 06/09/10 01:50 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I absolutely despise E hangovers :puke:

--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: The real dangers of E / MDMA ? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #12715187 - 06/09/10 01:55 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

If you take the dreaded MDMA you are in DANGER... of having a good time!

wewwww!

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Near Memphrica, TN Flag
Re: The real dangers of E / MDMA ? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #12715218 - 06/09/10 02:02 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yes I have taken it, MANY MANY times, in doses from small to huge.  I feel it has had a negative impact on my life, largely due to my irresponsible use, but it has had a negative impact nonetheless.

I will not be taking it again because of that, AND because it doesn't do anything to me anymore except make me temporarily stupid and unable to talk, move, or anything else for that matter.  Plus I get incredibly depressed for a few weeks afterwards, even when I take vitamins/5-htp/choline/phenylalanine/etc. to replenish whatever MIGHT have been used up.

--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
    #12715261 - 06/09/10 02:11 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I have been rolling once a month (always kept to this limit) for every single month this year, but I always took like 5-6 pills / night.
Anyways, the only negative effects I see are that for at least 1.5 weeks after you roll, your critical thinking skills will be completely shot and everyday will seem kinda gray and will not feel like real life.
I rolled the hardest in my life memorial day weekend, (1.5 weeks ago), and woke up today with my critical thinking skills back intact. In a few days it should feel like I never took the rolls at all and should be back to 100% mentally

That's the main thing that stops me from rolling any more than once a month. I mean if it takes you at least 2 weeks just to fully mentally recover, then if you roll every 2 weeks your life will end up going nowhere fast since you won't be able to think for yourself very well
(I mean you won't be able to figure out solutions on how to better your life (aka critical thinking).)
Plus at that rate you might end up going on something like seroquel in like 1 year after heavy abuse to recover the 5HT sites that MDMA fucked up, or maybe SSRI's, which could fuck you up even more

Each time I have rolled, within 2 or more weeks after the roll it felt like I never took the rolls at all.
It always seemed that with x, the biggest cause of the symptoms seems to be the lack of sleep/nutrition you get the first few days after you roll which seem to make the problems last longer.
(Like if you get very little sleep/ very little to eat for 2-4 days, this by itself would cause mood swings, inability to think well, being lazy, etc.. Then if you combine lack of sleep/ lack of eating for a few days + the aftereffects of E, then obviously the lack of sleep/ eating would really exacturbate the problems/ symptoms and slow ur recovery)

Also, when I started out rolling I remember reading something that said that if you listen to electronic music during the week after a roll, the e-tardation seems to last longer and your recovery seems to take longer to achieve.

Another problem with recovery and E is how you can get a huge amount of anxiety and stress when life isn't going as smoothly as you want it to (I also find this to work vice-versa, and when life is going as smoothly as you want you get way more complacent/happy then normal, which can lead to u being lazy during ur recovery period)

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: The real dangers of E / MDMA ? [Re: xtokex]
    #12745143 - 06/15/10 02:37 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i blame my anxiety and panic attacks i get from the drugs ive done.
lol yeah the techno prolly fries ya a lil more sometimes when its blasting.
ive had friends with memory issues because he rolled too many times in a row and what not over a long period of time

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder