Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
How to not get her pregnant
    #21391839 -

Two weeks after her period she can get pregnant. Make sure you pull out or use some sort of protection. Then after the 2 weeks its clear sailing until she after her period again. Meaning you can nut all up in it:naughty: I have noticed alot of people dont know this little tidbit. Enjoy everyone!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Algo] * 3
    #21391843 -

This is terrible, irresponsible advice.

Always use protection, always, every single time, without fail.

ALWAYS.

Ok??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: CherryBom]
    #21391887 -

Facials . /thread




Also what do you call people who use the pull out method.








Parents


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: CherryBom]
    #21391927 -

CherryBom said:
This is terrible, irresponsible advice.



No its not, lol. its the truth. I am not saying go have sex with a bunch of people. If you are in a committed relationship this is good advice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: trekie]
    #21391930 -

I'm still tickled that there are widely used birth control methods like spermicidal gel that are about as effective as pulling out. Both are in the 70%  to 80% range for effectiveness. Fuck that.

I noticed the poster's above forgot to give you a :facepalm:, OP. Here you go: :facepalm:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: trekie]
    #21391933 -

trekie said:
Facials . /thread




Also what do you call people who use the pull out method.








Parents




lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Algo]
    #21391941 -

or just dont have sex for the 2 weeks after her period.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Algo]
    #21391959 -

Good advice come inside is allways more comfortable then just coming onto the front (or back) porch.
But you need to take into account how long sperm can survive inside the house.

I always like this quote
Quote:
You wouldnt eat a steak with a balloon on your tongue?




--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #21391960 -

Mr.GuessWork said:
I'm still tickled that there are widely used birth control methods like spermicidal gel that are about as effective as pulling out. Both are in the 70%  to 80% range for effectiveness. Fuck that.

I noticed the poster's above forgot to give you a :facepalm:, OP. Here you go: :facepalm:.



I guess I should have been more clear, I meant the post for people who are in monogamous relationships. If you are single sleeping around always use protection. Sorry guys should have been more clear.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Mental Taco]
    #21391971 -

Anyways alotta health ins. Will cover BC nowadays so why not just get BC and you are 100% covered my friend. Atleast IME.


--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Mental Taco]
    #21391972 -

Mental Taco said:
Good advice come inside is allways more comfortable then just coming onto the front (or back) porch.
But you need to take into account how long sperm can survive inside the house.

I always like this quote
Quote:
You wouldnt eat a steak with a balloon on your tongue?






LOL, nice.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Mental Taco]
    #21391994 -

Mental Taco said:
Anyways alotta health ins. Will cover BC nowadays so why not just get BC and you are 100% covered my friend. Atleast IME.



My wife hates taking BC, she feels its bad for her, I agree. I usually avoid her for the 2 weeks after her period, but pull out has worked for me for 3 years:thumbup:

Its beneficial to know that a women ovulates sometimes within 12 days after her period, and technically there is only a 24hr window where the egg is viable. Its good to know these things.


--------------------

Edited by Algo (03/11/15 10:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Algo] * 2
    #21392011 -

AlgoRythm said:
Mr.GuessWork said:
I'm still tickled that there are widely used birth control methods like spermicidal gel that are about as effective as pulling out. Both are in the 70%  to 80% range for effectiveness. Fuck that.

I noticed the poster's above forgot to give you a :facepalm:, OP. Here you go: :facepalm:.



I guess I should have been more clear, I meant the post for people who are in monogamous relationships. If you are single sleeping around always use protection. Sorry guys should have been more clear.



Even in a monogamous relationship you want birth control to work reliably. I understand the sentiment though. I really really hate wearing a condom. If I wanted to have sex with a balloon I'd just get a blowup doll.

Is your wife against the nonhormonal copper IUD? It's low maintenance and about as reliable as it gets (99.8% or 99.9% if I remember). It's just kind of intimidating because it's an implant and there are a couple of horror stories people like to tell about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #21392060 -

My girl has an IUD and I still always pull out.  Dont really mind busting on her face, back, or stomach.  And those few times where shit happens and I cum inside her... it really doesnt matter.  IUDs are awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Jockin John C]
    #21392085 -

I hated the iud  ruined sex for both of us. We could feel it when I went balls deep . A little metal T poking my dick head no thank you.


She now has a implant in her arm


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #21392111 -

Mr.GuessWork said:
AlgoRythm said:
Mr.GuessWork said:
I'm still tickled that there are widely used birth control methods like spermicidal gel that are about as effective as pulling out. Both are in the 70%  to 80% range for effectiveness. Fuck that.

I noticed the poster's above forgot to give you a :facepalm:, OP. Here you go: :facepalm:.



I guess I should have been more clear, I meant the post for people who are in monogamous relationships. If you are single sleeping around always use protection. Sorry guys should have been more clear.



Even in a monogamous relationship you want birth control to work reliably. I understand the sentiment though. I really really hate wearing a condom. If I wanted to have sex with a balloon I'd just get a blowup doll.

Is your wife against the nonhormonal copper IUD? It's low maintenance and about as reliable as it gets (99.8% or 99.9% if I remember). It's just kind of intimidating because it's an implant and there are a couple of horror stories people like to tell about it.




She is kinda hippie, so she is all natural. I think its an important thing to know the cycle that way you have even more power to not get her prego. I saw a thread where a dude was worried about if he got this girl pregnant or not if he would have had knowledge about the cycle than he would now for sure. Me personally I usually avoid the ol lady or pull out when there is a chance she could get pregnant and we went 3 years without getting her knocked up. until recently when we actually tried than and bam first time it worked because we know the cycle.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: trekie]
    #21392116 -

trekie said:
I hated the iud  ruined sex for both of us. We could feel it when I went balls deep . A little metal T poking my dick head no thank you.



LOL, yep same shit here, fuck that. She did have the one in the arm and that thing sucked too. It really bothered her because she could feel it with everything she did.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Algo] * 1
    #21392131 -

You must really not care that much about getting ur gf pregnant


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Sheekle]
    #21392156 -

Shes actually my wife. But I was able to not get her pregnant when we werent ready for the second one. But when we were ready I knocked her up first try,lol. gotta know that cycle. Did you know the cycle? Its really how it works she cannot get pregnant 2 weeks after her period. Good thing for people to know.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to not get her pregnant [Re: Algo]
    #21392336 -

Had a lot of sex and partners without condoms never once had a scare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1st relationship advice.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,868 46 05/08/18 10:47 AM
by rag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
912 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.