Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: robbyberto]
    #21338480 -

God damn it, I have such mixed feelings about that scene. On one hand it's pretty sexist that they just throw in gratuitous cheesecake like that, but on the other hand she's fucking sexy.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21338489 -

You know she has perfect tits. Sculpted by god himself. Jesus was gay so it was God who sculpted Alice Eve's titties.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: robbyberto]
    #21338494 -

They truly are beyond comparison.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: robbyberto]
    #21338525 -

I've seen way better tities then hers.. She's fine and all, but she isn't to me is she is, to you.


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21338584 -


LLAP


--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: Mental Taco]
    #21338758 -

Those things are saggy and definitely not perfect


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21338940 -

Hey buddy I have had sex with 3 whole, real people. I know tits.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: robbyberto]
    #21338959 -

robbyberto said:
Hey buddy I have had sex with 3 whole, real people. I know tits.



Lefty , Righty  and  fleshlighty


:trollhide:


But  yeah DR you are going to be very disappointed in life when you get older those are very nice.  Unless you plan on only banging super young chicks if so then  :hansen2:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: trekie]
    #21339248 -

may the force be with him 
:feelingblue:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: CosmicFool] * 1
    #21339313 -

:minigun:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21339448 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: Wierdc]
    #21339453 -

I will never learn the Vulcan nerve pinch now.

:llamastare:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: Wierdc]
    #21339899 -

I've been watching Star Trek for almost 30 years....

I feel like a cultural icon is gone, and there's a risk that the wonder of his acting will be reduced to the recent ADD lens-flared abortive regurgitation of the thematic empire it took decades to create.

Spock is dead...Long Live Spock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: coAsTal] * 1
    #21340000 -

I liked his last tweet.


Quote:
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: Mike_yy]
    #21343058 -

This regarding the new movies, this is what killed Mr. Nimoy.

Lenard Nimoy was a neo nazi.

You'll be missed dude!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: drege]
    #21343187 -

I went and told my Dad that Leonard Nimoy died and I think he's actually sad now.

At the very least, the guy is a legend. No one could ever take that away from him. He'll always be Mr. Spock. :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RIP mr Spock [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21343271 -

Quote:
He'll always be Mr. Spock



Most illogical.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm thinking of a number between
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,080 61 01/09/05 05:48 PM
by OJK
* RIP Crocodile Hunter...
( 1 2 all )
Helge 3,846 28 09/05/06 10:23 AM
by CherryBom
* 30 Things you didnt know about Mr. T trendalM 944 7 01/08/06 05:53 PM
by Konnrade
* RIP Ramrod vinsue 772 17 05/27/06 09:26 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* RIP Jeelix 10/17/06
( 1 2 3 all )
mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 5,128 42 11/02/06 06:34 PM
by mack_tasticlies
* RIP Georgie Best Mike_yy 479 16 11/26/05 09:38 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Randy Rhoads - RIP - December 6, 1956 - March 19, 1982 Snaggletooth 632 6 03/20/06 11:16 AM
by Roadkill
* end of an era - RIP tubgirl.com
( 1 2 all )
deryl 2,788 23 06/18/06 12:09 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,869 topic views. 1 members, 18 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.