Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My New Threads....
    #2130318 -

My sugar magnolia got me a early x-mas present, just thought i'd show them off.....



i love sporting patchwork, does anyone else?

:smile: 


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2130365 -

what material is that made outta? and ya, looks nifty. :smile:


--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: ninetynine]
    #2132999 -

there made out of heavy corduroy,  just in time for winter....

:smile: 


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2133023 -

How long did they take to make?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: OctopusDr]
    #2133029 -

kk those r sweet pants
what shirt u got on?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: notapillow]
    #2133033 -

i just noticed the face on the left leg, thats really cool man
your "suger magnolia " sure is a sweet heart


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2133089 -

Sweet....nice and warm too!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: Ripple]
    #2133097 -

i could go for some warm right about now


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: notapillow]
    #2133122 -

Thanks you all,  yeah i love'em! Go great with my tie-dies!  There made by this sweet sister in East Tn,  "Rai-Lynne" has made some of the nicest patchwork i've seen!  Her works not cheap but its trurly the real stuff....  :smile:

http://threadheadcreations.com


 


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2133144 -

i'll wager he makes a buck fifty from that one heh heh!


--------------------
And then at night I would wonder:
Had I been wasting all my time enjoying the sweet taste of Tennasse bourbon, brownest of the brown liquors? Where was my girlfriend? Where was my car? Who's bed was I lying on? Which state was I in? And I got that sad feeling to make me cry...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: Fritzs_caindealer]
    #2133187 -

$120,  I think!

:smile: 


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2133198 -

woah mannn...my wager was wrong i wager

keepin it laaayed back maaaaan


--------------------
And then at night I would wonder:
Had I been wasting all my time enjoying the sweet taste of Tennasse bourbon, brownest of the brown liquors? Where was my girlfriend? Where was my car? Who's bed was I lying on? Which state was I in? And I got that sad feeling to make me cry...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2133206 -

thanks for the link man, think I will have to go visit the store next time I go up to visit my pops in Tenn  :thumbup: 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2133210 -

I am SO getting this hoodie!



--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2133219 -

nice link


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: notapillow]
    #2133223 -

nice


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: notapillow]
    #2133226 -

i want the terrapin pants


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: notapillow]
    #2133238 -

WSP thats a kool one...

shes makes some pretty sweet hoodies!  i so wanted the dead one, but her stuff goes really fast!  Its hard to get custom stuff from her but you can ! 

:smile: 


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: notapillow]
    #2133242 -

notapillow said:
i want the terrapin pants 



me too,  but there to big for me

:frown: 


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My New Threads.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2133243 -

Nice pants.

Gotta love the patchwork...

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Patchwork Quilt kindkesey 701 6 08/01/04 10:31 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Patchwork spasticSofa 1,064 7 02/17/04 09:10 PM
by spasticSofa
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Poll re the "Post the first word" Thread (Redo) Supernova 1,067 6 12/24/04 08:44 AM
by Supernova
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* fortyounces2freedom Stop making threads!
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,469 32 07/22/04 01:59 PM
by 40oz
* favorite shroomery thread?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,810 20 06/17/13 03:34 AM
by Hajnal
* Topic Subjects too general/vauge (ex: DEX, OXY) PsillyNilly 775 2 11/21/04 06:35 PM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,538 topic views. 1 members, 19 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.