Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: spongebob is on another level [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21256444 -

Rocko's Modern Life,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spongebob is on another level [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21256928 -

I'd need sooo much acid


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spongebob is on another level [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21256948 -

akira_akuma said:
Rocko's Modern Life,




That was a goodun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spongebob is on another level [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21256955 -

yes, muchbetter than Sponge Bob, but whatever, it's still pretty out-there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: spongebob is on another level [Re: newshroomer123] * 1
    #21257041 -

Ren and Stimpy was MY Spongebob growing up
When Spongebob came out I was past my childhood cartoon phase
so It didn't stick.
Watch both as adult,
to me
Ren and Stimpy is clearly more adult, has more unique animation
and is all around less annoying I find. Ren and Stimpy is closer to Loony Tunes quality than Spongebob is.

In otherwords
the only way I can reason people like Spongebob
is using the same reasoning as to why I like Ren and Stimpy
but sometimes I doubt that when I watch both as an adult.
Anyway, my 1 cent.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spongebob Squarepants! Smallworlds 1,105 9 07/23/05 10:11 PM
by king_cobra
* Spongebob
( 1 2 3 all )
alternatereality 4,440 46 06/06/09 11:53 PM
by claraclairvoyant
* Is SpongeBob a head?
( 1 2 all )
lessthanzero77 2,964 36 01/06/08 12:52 PM
by igwna
* Seen The Spongebob Movie? you should! Todcasil 1,074 8 11/22/04 09:30 PM
by Todcasil
* Spongebob Hemp Pants KaptKid 664 1 11/20/07 05:27 PM
by why_not_me
* High-Level Biowarfare Lab to be Placed in Boston Ravus 1,281 5 08/23/04 11:11 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* The Alanthian Guide To Leveling HarveyWalbanger 1,028 5 08/18/03 01:21 PM
by pants
* If you like level 5 trip reports... Rebirtha 1,635 2 04/13/05 08:18 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,212 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.