Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21248905 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I found something that pays very well, and that I would enjoy doing. I'm sorry if this doesn't fit the hippie code of "fuck the man",



No, thats called Stockholm syndrome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21248906 -

Never said it made me better than other people. I actually have no problem with it. But I believe in certain jobs it's nessecary that you're drug free. I don't think a pilot should be shooting up heroin when he's going to be flying for instance.

When you're the only one effected and it's only your life you're gambling with, use, even binge all you want, it doesn't make you a lesser person. But when what you do is extremely dangerous and even the slightest mistake might kill hundreds, yeah you should probably be clean and clear headed. If you can't even be bothered to stay sober a few months to get clean for a hair test, chances are you aren't going to stay clean on the job. That's just statistically speaking (IMO, I don't have any to offer, it's more of just common sense).

What I will be doing poses a VERY really risk to others than just me. I quite honestly wouldn't want to be working beside an unpredictable drug user in that occupation.

I don't necessarily agree drug testing should be legal in a lot of professions it is, but this particular one, hell yes it should be. When you're handling materials that can give people lethal doses of radiation in just seconds or minutes if you fuck up, it SHOULD be a requirement. And the problem with accidents in this field is they are never readily apparent. They really only become known when someone is on their death bed in days after your fuck up. There's nothing to really be done at that point either. It is a VERY dangerous job, not just for you, but all those around you as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21248926 -

drugs have their place, and the place you want to go doesn't work well with them. Okay.


doesn't mean you should call other people hippies negatively because they realize they are being oppressed and dont want to perpetuate the dysfunction in society.

You think those plants are open because there are no other "viable energy sources" no, its because they can bill people for that energy.

do you think oil is necessary or just a big cash cow they dont want to let go of.

society need to break down so something more functional can take its place.


if you arent part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Edited by Anonymous (02/09/15 02:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21248980 -

yeah this guy was a hippie too for not putting up with the bullshit your government puts you through.





:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #3] * 2
    #21249063 -

You just seem to want to argue and I'm not going to do this whole back and fourth.

Quite honestly I'm tired of the hippie mentality

Anonymous #2 said:
Don't fucking sell your soul to such a fiendish company. But, if that's what you really want to do with your life, then fuck it. Have fun. Worst that they can do is say no.



Anonymous #3 said:
yeah fuck those oppressive bitches.

i cant believe people even think of putting up with that horse shit.

woah who new life was incredibly difficult and sometimes we need remedies to dull the pain. :rolleyes:




This is just stupid IMO. I'm berated because I don't want to sit around smoking weed all day. Because I'm perfectly willing to admit it needs to be done and accept that it will be done. This isn't about "the man" trying to control me. This is about putting people's lives in another's hands. :rolleyes: It is completely fucking warranted and yet I'm still berated and accused of selling my soul for money. This is hippie bullshit at it's finest.

Viable alternatives? Yeah, right. Anyone using anything to browse these forums is benefiting from plant work. It's cost effective, but sure, let's jack up prices even further to produce the things you take the convenience of using without a refinery. Basically every product you use now, including the one you're posting from, is derived from them. Have fun paying 10x the cost for the commodities you benefit from, just so they don't come from the evil plants who are only after you dollar.

Just more hippie bullshit. No I don't sit on my high horse for people who are using drugs and don't want the evil corporate job, I do when the hypocrites use the devices they wouldn't have without them to act morally superior.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21249112 -

Anonymous #1 said:
This is just stupid IMO. I'm berated because I don't want to sit around smoking weed all day. Because I'm perfectly willing to admit it needs to be done and accept that it will be done. This isn't about "the man" trying to control me.



Don't listen to everyone trying to keep you down.  In life, lots of things take sacrifice, even if that means giving up a toke or two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21249117 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #21249145 -

Anonymous #3 said:
:lol:




I don't necessarily think ALL the hippies spouting the exact same, unoriginal rhetoric are identical, just most of them.  Once you mature past the age of 21, you might be able to think original thoughts that are different than the same old "down with society" mantra expressed by your cloned hippie peers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #21249153 -

:cookiemonster::awecid::lolsy::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21249164 -

:peace: and :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #21249172 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
This is just stupid IMO. I'm berated because I don't want to sit around smoking weed all day. Because I'm perfectly willing to admit it needs to be done and accept that it will be done. This isn't about "the man" trying to control me.



Don't listen to everyone trying to keep you down.  In life, lots of things take sacrifice, even if that means giving up a toke or two.



imagine what this guy had to sacrifice :yesnod:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #5] * 2
    #21249797 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Money buys you staring at the clock every waking moment, sleeping on a 2000 dollar bed but tossing and turning all night because you are worried about someone else's crap....some school book, or bank account, or bill, or project at work.  Money makes you have super high expectations in everyone else.....it makes casual joe's "Min wage working losers"  and you miss out on some of the best conversations and pointless humor ever......where's the adventure being little miss muffett sitting on her tuffett?.......spider's coming one day for you.....might as well learn to deal with it.

I think people who never really figured out who they were, and are embedded with fear from their higher ups, instantly lean on this "good job" thing to feel high and mighty.  There is nothing wrong with having good work, or going to school......but doing it just for "respect" and for being above "losers" is fucking idiotic. 


I don't really know too many people who make over 40K a year, and don't act like they are amazing.....and 40k ain't shit.....hell 100k a year is crap if you are boasting about it....get real.....you have a nicer car and clothes maybe?  Bank still owns your house....you still have debt everywhere.....unless you are making millions, or doing what you LOVE, And even if you are doing what you love, you are still a slave.....just a happy one that respects themselves.....fuck everyone elses respect, it doesn't get you anywhere, and they all die in weird ways and disappear anyways.



one of the best posts i've seen in a long time... :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21249822 -

Does testing pubes actually happen ahha?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #21250797 -

if they can't get the hair from your head they pluck it from your fun parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21250807 -

Anonymous #6 said:
if they can't get the hair from your head they pluck it from your fun parts



Sadistic assholes, but I guess that makes sense

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #21252029 -

Most jobs where I live require a drug test anyway so I dont know why people on here are saying shit like "ohh dont be a slave and give up your freedoms". Almost every job you apply for you are going to have to take at least a piss test for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #21253034 -

not in canada, :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21262678 -

Are you sure it's going to be a hair test? Your post is vague on the type of work but nuclear power plants do 5 panel urine tests.  I think that applies to anything regulated by the NRC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #21262733 -

It's non-destructive testing and yes I am positive it's a hair test. I worked for the company before and then got laid off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Very heavy drug testing incoming. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21277627 -

You have the test yet OP? 

I've never had a hair test administered, but I have read that if you show up without hair on your head, they can just use armpit hair or other body hair.  If you completely shave yourself entirely hairless, they can take a sample of keratin from your fingernail cuticles.  That may not be what is going to happen to you, but I do think it can be done that way. 

Good luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
586 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.