Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pinball
    #21242466 -

anyone into pinball machines?

with arcades being a thing of the past
I can't remember the last time I've played one
but I think they are fascinating
the artwork
the complexity of the designs
the simplicity of the controls
and how unique they are among coin operated machines



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinball [Re: CosmicFool]
    #21242483 -

I haven't played on a real machine in years, but I just downloaded a couple free pinball games on my Xbox One the other day that was pretty cool. The machines in the game are based off real machines and there are some really fuckin' nifty ones out there.
The pizza shop across the street has a couple, I think they have the Terminator 2 machine and a South Park one.
Think I may have to pop some doses and a few quarters sometime soon.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinball [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #21242729 -

I think the reason most people steer away from pinball
is because the rules are not initially clear

check this guy out(amazing ball control) *snicker
at 6:00 he gets multi ball and is juggling his balls *lol on the left flipper



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinball [Re: CosmicFool]
    #21242736 -

i wanna buy one but they're all really expensive. normally over a thousand bucks i think.


--------------------
The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real TRIP.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinball [Re: AgentGFunk]
    #21242772 -

AgentGFunk said:
i wanna buy one but they're all really expensive. normally over a thousand bucks i think.



I know that feel
but it's completely understandable how expensive they are
they can have 3500+ pieces
a ton of hand wound wiring
and hundreds of solder points


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinball [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #21242861 -

Shroomopotamus said:
I haven't played on a real machine in years, but I just downloaded a couple free pinball games on my Xbox One the other day that was pretty cool. The machines in the game are based off real machines and there are some really fuckin' nifty ones out there.
The pizza shop across the street has a couple, I think they have the Terminator 2 machine and a South Park one.
Think I may have to pop some doses and a few quarters sometime soon.



Terminator 2 is my all time favorite machine.  "It's Payback Time" when they drop the accumulated balls is awesome.  The skill shots make sense and you can bang it some without tilting.  My buddy used to lift up the machine and set the front legs up on his shoes to gain an advantage without banging it.  Make it less sloped, but not move the tilt mechanism far enough to set it off.  Pretty funny watching him.  We would routinely play the entire hour lunch on two quarters.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pinball [Re: CosmicFool]
    #21243772 -

CosmicFool said:
AgentGFunk said:
i wanna buy one but they're all really expensive. normally over a thousand bucks i think.



I know that feel
but it's completely understandable how expensive they are
they can have 3500+ pieces
a ton of hand wound wiring
and hundreds of solder points



Repair sounds like a bitch. I want one but am already lacking space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pinball? Sprezzatura 494 10 04/03/11 07:11 PM
by Sprezzatura
* If you could buy an arcade machine...
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,133 50 04/01/05 02:07 PM
by RedNucleus
* The FAIL Machine Apollyphelion 1,282 19 07/24/10 01:59 PM
by twighead
* Machine# 27 and #28-Rube Goldberg- Morning Wake and Bake!
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 1,324 29 07/07/09 10:17 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Trip report: Rube Goldberg Machine
( 1 2 3 all )
Cerveau 4,215 40 04/17/09 03:38 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Phil leah pinball notapillow 647 6 11/01/06 06:03 PM
by notapillow
* Jurassic Pinball (Game) finalfrontier 466 3 12/04/06 12:15 PM
by angryshroom
* Cannibis Legalizer!- Machine time!
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 1,794 44 01/28/10 04:37 PM
by Apollyphelion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
314 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.