Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Need a quick ID on Upstate NY Shrooms found
    #2113944 - 11/17/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, Was walking out back in the wood in my upstate NY home, and found this nice patch of Mainly flat, dark brown redish shrooms growing. They were really hard and froze so we picked them. They were growing in some grass, that was covered with pine needles. Had a nice smell to them, kinda just like a regular shroom in the store. Seems fine to me, nibbled on one...and BUCKLE YOUR SEATS...Cause I tripped my nuts off, so I just want to see if it cool to eat these. Thanks a Million! Sorry for the poor pic, I hope it helps, most of the shrooms are mainly flat, and round> Thanx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Need a quick ID on Upstate NY Shrooms found [Re: ]
    #2114121 - 11/17/03 12:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, thought i would give you guys an update on my shrooms...well me and my brother ate a whole cap for starters, and not jack happened, so i decided we needed to up the dosage...and then....HOLY SHIT...what a trip!!!! Great Find!

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #2114170 - 11/17/03 01:13 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

First off NEVER eat an unidied mushroom some will kill you DEAD.
Secondly in upstate New York the only likely actives you can find are Libs (which wouldn't be found in the woods) or Gyms (which it doesn't sound like you found). If you had found actives you wouldn't be posting a trip report 40 minutes after consumption, you'd be gone for another couple hours. DO NOT eat any more or encourage others to do so either, I highly doubt these are active and since you've apparently consumed these already they should be IDed. Mushroom poisonings can take days to even notice effects. Please read the sticky at the top of this forum and give us a better description, flat and round doesn't really cut it. Upload some pics also.
Hope you got lucky - @cro

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #2114745 - 11/17/03 03:31 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Seems fine to me, nibbled on one...and BUCKLE YOUR SEATS...Cause I tripped my nuts off, so I just want to see if it cool to eat these. 

IS IT WORTH BEING DEAD TO MAYBEE SEE SOME COLORS?

:alert::alert::alert::alert:EATING UN-IDENTIFIED MUSHROOMS WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:alert::alert::alert::alert:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? THERE ARE TOXINS IN THESE THINGS THAT TAKE 3 DAYS TO SHOW SIGNS OF POISONING AND THERE IS NO CURE, OR ANTIPOISON.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND!
:shake: :wtf: :shake: :shake: :wtf: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: 

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #2115527 - 11/17/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cause I tripped my nuts off, so I just want to see if it cool to eat these

No.  :mad: 

Why are you even asking for an ID, when you will eat them regardless?
You should ID mushrooms before you eat them. not the other way around.

:shake:

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Edited by motaman (11/17/03 08:05 AM)

OfflinePolecat
Tuga

Loc: Casa do Sino
Re: Need a quick ID on Upstate NY Shrooms found [Re: motaman]
    #2115562 - 11/17/03 08:20 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"try to imagine" people with same idea that you had, but not with the same luck you had. "you can't imagine" they wouldn't post anything...

--------------------
www.cogumelosportugal.forum-livre.com

O Caos é uma Ordem por decifrar.
Chaos is Order yet to decipher.

Jose Saramago

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Need a quick ID on Upstate NY Shrooms found [Re: Polecat]
    #2115586 - 11/17/03 08:36 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yes they would, they would post the same inane retarded dribble thinking they are cool or something, then much later they would get violently ill, vomiting blood and blowing blooddy chunks out their ass while reeling in agony. trying to ignore the symptoms till its too late, finally having to admit to their mom that they need medical attention so they can get a drive to the hospital. the only chance we will hear about it is if it is in the local paper. when they die, and nobody cares except their families who will probably never mention anything because they blaime themselves for having such stupid kids.

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
Re: Need a quick ID on Upstate NY Shrooms found [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2115724 - 11/17/03 09:44 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This thread just suggests troll to me.

If they actually ate something, then hopefully they have sense enough to seek medical attention if they get sick.

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Need a quick ID on Upstate NY Shrooms found [Re: ToxicMan]
    #2115807 - 11/17/03 10:10 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

My thoughts exactly TM... I'm going to have the adminstration investigate this guy.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Need a quick ID on Upstate NY Shrooms found [Re: Gumby]
    #2116848 - 11/17/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This is definitely a retarded troll post or someone is just plain numb in the brain.

Not even funny or anywhere near the dry wit and humor of Small Putrid's ramblings of finding liberty caps everywhere in the woods, in sand, inbetween stones on the ground. No one should never eat a shroom unless someone has made a positive ID that you would not poison yourself or others.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (11/17/03 02:15 PM)

Invisiblejoe_millionaire
Lifelong Student

#2117048 - 11/17/03 03:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I hate these posts. That's all the governmnet needs to justify their "war" on drugs. Another dead shroomer...

God bless you.

--------------------
"Ekam Sat Vipras Bahudda Vidante"
The One Truth is named by the wise in many ways.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #2117673 - 11/17/03 05:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Case solved: user banned.

Thread locked.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates