Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
chrismas SUCKED!
    #21028062 -

guess what i got for chrismas? NOTHING. I hate christmas and i hate my family. FUCK YOU!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: nastynaven]
    #21028069 -

You're a butt pirate


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21028072 -

your mom is a butt pirate.:whatyougonnado:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: nastynaven] * 1
    #21028082 -

Let the butthurt flow through you and become one with the butthurt.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: mpd]
    #21028104 -

mpd said:
Let the butthurt flow through you and become one with the butthurt.



thats the best advice i've gotten all day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: nastynaven]
    #21028127 -

Be a good boy next year


--------------------
:jah: everything i say is only a satirical joke, nothing serious man!:jah:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: nastynaven] * 2
    #21028131 -

could somebody ban this guy already


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: shadyy]
    #21028232 -

shadyy said:
could somebody ban this guy already



for what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: nastynaven]
    #21029120 -

FUCK EM ALL!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: nastynaven] * 1
    #21029140 -

It's probably because you were a horrible person last year. You're lucky Krampus didn't come and beat you with chains and drag you to Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: nastynaven]
    #21029144 -

Oh good. OP, you have any eye drops in the house?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #21029149 -

Le_Canard said:
It's probably because you were a horrible person last year. You're lucky Krampus didn't come and beat you with chains and drag you to Hell.



the fuck are you talking about it????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #21029151 -

My holidays have also sucked.
Hopefully things improve.
Not sure how much longer I can take this.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21029156 -

Take what?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: koods]
    #21029170 -

This amount of suffering.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: nastynaven]
    #21029172 -

nastynaven said:
Le_Canard said:
It's probably because you were a horrible person last year. You're lucky Krampus didn't come and beat you with chains and drag you to Hell.



the fuck are you talking about it????



this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: Ezuma]
    #21029188 -

Acaterpillar said:
This amount of suffering.



Wanna talk?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21029197 -

Sorry to hear that. Xmas can be a rough time for a lot of folks. I hope next year is a better for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #21029217 -

Best Christmas movie ever?  Bad Santa.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: chrismas SUCKED! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #21029218 -

he's my bitch nasty nate!



--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Theives on Christmas eve duster 1,787 19 12/26/04 05:14 PM
by Dreamer987
* fear and lothing at the christmas party notapillow 1,077 5 12/26/03 12:34 PM
by DoctorJ
* sf christmas miracle notapillow 606 4 12/23/03 12:47 AM
by notapillow
* My Christmas Season CherryBomM 842 9 12/22/05 07:19 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Happy Christmas
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 12,072 83 12/25/05 10:18 PM
by GabbaDj
* What did you get for Christmas?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,973 76 12/26/05 07:04 PM
by RandalFlagg
* What do you really want for Christmas?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,708 20 12/21/04 03:09 AM
by blissedout
* Christmas??? Jim 938 19 12/12/04 03:02 PM
by kadakuda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
987 topic views. 6 members, 355 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.