Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Happy Ending Massage * 1
    #20939043 -

good evening PUB. It's been awhile.

So i relapsed on heroin and then got clean again. My sex drive since has been sky high.
The last few weeks I indulged in a few happy ending massages.
I am thoroughly hooked on it.
Theres something to paying a price for something everyone desires without
having to deal with the extra baggage that comes from normal relationships.
Who here enjoy's a good nuru massage?
What are your thoughts on the matter?

Edited by T-Rex (12/06/14 07:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex]
    #20939056 -

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20939277 -

is the happy ending just a hand job or is sex and headrick?

:takingnotes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20939286 -

Depends where you go and what your willing to pay out.
In this world money talks. And its quite persuasive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex] * 3
    #20939290 -

Paying money for sex is lame

Get that shit for free!


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex] * 2
    #20939294 -

T-Rex said:
good evening PUB. It's been awhile.

So i relapsed on heroin and then got clean again. My sex drive since has been sky high.
The last few weeks I indulged in a few craigslist escorts and happy ending massages.
I am thoroughly hooked on it.
Theres something to paying a price for something everyone desires without
having to deal with the extra baggage that comes from normal relationships.
Who here enjoy's a good nuru massage?
What are your thoughts on the matter?



Dude, really I could have helped you out NSA. i have Sheekle's mom's phone number


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/06/14 07:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: koods]
    #20939514 -

How much does a happy ending go for? Do you ask for the happy ending or do they just assume thats what everybody wants? I would be afraid of going into a non-happy ending massage place and then looking like a creep when I asked for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #20939521 -

I don't think you ask for it. They offer. So yeah, you would be a creep if you asked for it.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #20939532 -

If more of a mutual understanding before you even lay down.
It's intuition.
They go for about 40 dollars

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex]
    #20939545 -

T-Rex said:
Depends where you go and what your willing to pay out.
In this world money talks. And its quite persuasive.



well what did you get?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex]
    #20939554 -

Very interesting. Do they even bother with a legit massage or do they start the handjob right away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex]
    #20939583 -

T-Rex said:
If more of a mutual understanding before you even lay down.
It's intuition.
They go for about 40 dollars



Really? I always thought there were places that sort of specialized in happy endings. Maybe specialized isn't the right word:lol: but I've heard of places that are known for giving them out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: OliverJames]
    #20939597 -

Would it be frowned upon if I grabbed their ass or tits while they were massaging? I've noticed in massage room porn that the masseuse usually doesn't get fondled until some kind of insertion happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #20939620 -

I almost always grab their asses. And never had a problem. Some even tend to get a bit horned up. And yes they always provide a full body massage prior to ending with a tug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #20939623 -

learning sponge said:
T-Rex said:
Depends where you go and what your willing to pay out.
In this world money talks. And its quite persuasive.



well what did you get?



Just an ole'fashion rub n tug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex]
    #20939785 -

Is it true that they're all old and craggly?

I don't think I would enjoy some strange woman with questionable morals rubbing all over me.

Prude?

:bubbles:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: coAsTal]
    #20939932 -

Oh man oh man oh man. When I lived in Asia I started out sorta skeezed out by the idea but eventually it just became such a norm for me. Absolutely love em!

I have a gf who I'm comfy with now, but in general I am uber nervous about initiating anything sexual with other people (when its not a paid situation) I'd never know how to transition, express what I wanted or didn't want, I'd be tense, etc. didn't used to be that way but I suffered a lot of sexual abuse in my dating/love life.

Happy ending massages are great! First you get a massage, and that just puts you in the best mood because you have a lovely lady rubbing herself all over your body which feels pretty intimate, relaxing your muscles, all in a calming environment. The happy part is amazing no matter what. From hand action to sex, to things involving multiple masseuses. And because you are paying for a service there is nothing nerve wracking about getting the ball rolling: massage ends and fun begins. I tried hiring a sex worker once outside of the massage scene and it was okay but more expensive and not as great. You get so much more bang for your buck with a massage.

Honestly if I had to chose between drug of choice free for life (cant be shared unless I am taking it too) or happy ending massages anytime I want for life, I would chose the latter.

Haha, had to post because nostalgia and such :psychsplit:


--------------------
:brainondrugs: :dna: :tinfoil: BILL NYE IS A LIZARD. THEY'RE ALL LIZARDS! :tinfoil: :dna: :brainondrugs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: coAsTal]
    #20939936 -

There's nothing more refreshing than walking into a rub'n'tug and getting an amazing massage and a full release for 40 bucks. Legit parlors charge 90 dollars and the massages are sub-par. The girls at the RnT's here are all blonde hair blue eyed amazon goddesses. Groping is a no go, but they'll typically take their tops off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Adden]
    #20940069 -

Dys said:
Groping is a no go, but they'll typically take their tops off.



What happens if you grope them? The idea that you can't touch a girl who's jacking you off is absurd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: s240779] * 1
    #20940200 -

Are you fucking serious???

I'm a LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST and people like you are what CHEAPENS the industry!!!!!!!!!!!!! You actually PAY for someone to get you off like you can't fucking get off for FREE??? Can't you go to a bar, get someone drunk, and have sex with them??? 

Don't hire a massage therapist, you should hire an ESCORT.

It's people like YOU that make LEGIT therapists like ME more difficult to find LEGIT clients. You are scum of the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* too happy? too friendly?
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 5,616 29 08/16/04 07:00 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* happy with what you have to be happy with JonnyOnTheSpot 1,439 4 03/10/03 09:25 PM
by zeta
* Happy Birthday ZeroHero! Help on the Way 1,286 16 03/30/04 10:39 AM
by Ripple
* How to make a pillow happy
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 3,728 54 08/05/04 12:36 AM
by notapillow
* The end of the world as we know it
( 1 2 3 all )
Senor_Doobie 7,212 46 11/02/02 03:08 PM
by Eightball
* Its 4:20 at 4/20 2004 HAPPY 420 PUB!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,768 26 04/20/04 07:32 PM
by abhi
* Happy Sunday Morning
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 1,267 24 05/16/04 10:41 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Happy Acid Day
( 1 2 all )
Che_Night_Soil 3,718 22 04/18/03 11:02 AM
by Che_Night_Soil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,609 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.