Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Ben's Intervention episode is on tonight. (DXM Ben) [Re: jewunit]
    #20921384 -

:thumbup:

I didn't consider that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ben's Intervention episode is on tonight. (DXM Ben) [Re: Cj-B] * 1
    #20921458 -

Cj-B said:
A guy that was on Intervention for addiction to DXM that supposedly had a genius level IQ.



Yeah what is it with "geniuses" and DXM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ben's Intervention episode is on tonight. (DXM Ben) [Re: psi] * 1
    #20921858 -

Wow, Akira, I just noticed you and I had quite the event towards each other near the end of that thread.


It reminded me that Ben penned my favorite post on this entire site. It's not even noteworthy, but I remember just busting out laughing at it.
Not so much the context, but the end of it "lol, acid"... Ain't that the fucking truth. :ahahaha:







" I had an atypical reaction to corcidins (IMO) that made my eyebrows itchy as hell, and acid told me to give shaving eyebrows a try, maybe give the skin underneath a chance to tan. lol acid."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LOST Season Finale tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,890 43 05/24/06 10:26 PM
by KungFu_Shaman
* Lunar Eclipse Tonight !!! kindkesey 1,504 13 11/10/03 07:27 PM
by Bhairabas
* Anyone going to trip tonight?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,825 23 06/20/06 09:35 PM
by theuser
* Grateful Dead skit on Ben Stiller Show LearyfanS 1,651 5 05/07/04 09:35 AM
by Learyfan
* Should I do DXM tonight with my girl? PriitK 1,957 13 05/30/06 01:13 AM
by Rhysaboveit
* hey hey hey drinken again tonight
( 1 2 3 4 all )
myCo_psyCo 3,671 69 06/29/05 06:53 AM
by Adom
* 8oz dxm...I think I wanna novorua 1,320 11 11/08/05 04:45 PM
by lukeboots
* What's everbody up to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 1,494 36 02/14/05 01:31 AM
by delta9

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,312 topic views. 3 members, 50 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.