Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I hate the growery
    #20864656 -

I clicked the growery link in the top corner of the shroomery page and I almost threw up in my mouth.

I almost made an account just to tell them to surrender to the shroomery but I couldn't stand to click anything on the page.

If any of you guys have Growery accounts delete them and post about it in this thread.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20864685 -

Whats so wrong with that place? Im too afraid to go over there so i wouldnt know.


--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Mental Taco]
    #20864688 -

Mental Taco said:
Whats so wrong with that place? Im too afraid to go over there so i wouldnt know.



Yeah, best not to. It's full of weed addicts last I've heard. Scary stuff man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Mental Taco]
    #20864689 -

Good for you. Its best if people never experience it at all.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Mental Taco]
    #20864692 -

That default green template is god awful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: 1234go]
    #20864700 -

Yeah I think thats mostly it :lol:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20864701 -

PatrickKn said:
Mental Taco said:
Whats so wrong with that place? Im too afraid to go over there so i wouldnt know.



Yeah, best not to. It's full of weed addicts last I've heard. Scary stuff man.




Thats my initial impression, i cant stand people who inject too many marijuanas.


--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Mental Taco]
    #20864706 -

I think we should turn the whole forum over to the feds. I normally let bygones be bygones, but someones gotta think of the kids in a situation like this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20864715 -

Yeah, everyone on the shroomery should stay off of the growery.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20864722 -

Growery isnt bad.
Its not good.
But its not bad.

Green is my favourite colour but shroomery blue is much easier to look at.

Webster10 said:
Yeah, everyone on the shroomery should stay off of the growery.



You are on growery


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Zombi3]
    #20864730 -

Zombi3 said:
Webster10 said:
Yeah, everyone on the shroomery should stay off of the growery.



You are on growery



Exactly.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Webster10]
    #20864739 -

Webster10 said:
Zombi3 said:
Webster10 said:
Yeah, everyone on the shroomery should stay off of the growery.



You are on growery



Exactly.



Are you saying you dont like the growery and we should all stay here including yourself? Or are you saying we should stay away from growery because you post there and you dont want to see us?


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Webster10]
    #20864743 -

Zombi3 said:
Webster10 said:
Zombi3 said:
Webster10 said:
Yeah, everyone on the shroomery should stay off of the growery.



You are on growery



Exactly.



Are you saying you dont like the growery and we should all stay here including yourself? Or are you saying we should stay away from growery because you post there and you dont want to see us?



Webster10 said:
Yeah, everyone on the shroomery should stay off of the growery.




--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Zombi3]
    #20864744 -

Zombi3 said:
Are you saying you dont like the growery and we should all stay here including yourself? Or are you saying we should stay away from growery because you post there and you dont want to see us?



He's high on the marijuana, he only says what the devil tells him to at this point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20864759 -

There's not very much foot traffic and not as much chummyness but damn mad hate OP.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #20864771 -

yeah that default green template is hideous and the main reason I avoid the site. besides the fact that I can also talk about cannabis here and am not quite as cannabis crazed as I used to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: D.M.T]
    #20864783 -

I still like the growery.  its just dead most the time except here in there in the Smoke Lounge.  Thunderdome usually has activity in it but thats not for someone who just signed up.

Can definitely get some good advice there too if you are trying to grow :shrug:


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20864934 -

The Growery is the Mycotopia of the marijuana forums.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the growery [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20864970 -

He just likes to troll and it's too well known on shroomery so he moved to growery and trolls there now also.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Growery.com/org or Weedspeak.com/org?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 3,733 30 05/06/07 05:28 AM
by blissedout
* The Growery
( 1 2 3 all )
Carbon_Black 5,760 42 04/21/07 03:40 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Theory on love and hate StrandedVoyager 733 1 07/31/05 07:05 PM
by TheCheat
* What do you hate? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
RatherBeAlone13 11,037 186 11/10/05 06:41 AM
by goobler
* I hate
( 1 2 all )
lemon_lw 3,745 39 08/12/06 05:57 AM
by grphish
* I Hate People with Cancer. (Not Really) Heinous_Anus 1,537 10 08/17/05 01:35 AM
by Heinous_Anus
* I hate you all.
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,443 28 06/15/05 09:13 AM
by dblaney
* 1 thing I hate RedNucleus 858 3 02/25/06 11:43 AM
by mediman0078

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
816 topic views. 2 members, 26 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.