Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
:(
    #2086083 - 11/09/03 06:13 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

My laziness is ruining me. I am in the worst shape i have been in a long time. i let myself eat too much drink too much and not workout. i have been on a slow steady decline since the end of the august. when i go home i can sense people are looknig at me and thinking "what happened to him?". i need to get motivared, get back to the gym and stop fucking up college.  i am failing a few classes because i cant seem to get myself outta bed. even knowing that going to the gym = girls and going to class = good grades, i sitll just sit around on my arse. i need to get motivated!! im lazy like some of my pot head freinds and i dont even really smoke :frown:  anyone got any tips on curing  laziness? 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: :( [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2086109 - 11/09/03 06:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"what happened to him?". needs to be What happened to me

change comes from within, and you have to want it to have it.
i suggest some lsd or maybee a high dose mush trip. it always sets me on the right path.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2086183 - 11/09/03 08:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

zippoz is right about how change can only come from within. You have to want it to do it. Only thing i can suggest is to give yourself a swift kick in the ass. Get out there and do something. Go to the gym. Make a personal schedule for yourself and follow it. It'll be hard to begin to get out of the rut you are in right now, but once you get used to it and it becomes routine, you will feel like a whole new person. If you don't do something about it now, you may always be stuck in that unmotivated state. Start today. Do some studying. Go for a jog. Just get out there and make yourself do something. And when you do, don't stick to the same thing every day. Cuz that will become monotonous and you'll grow tired of the same thing. Run one day. Go to the gym the next. Find things that will keep you busy and keep your mind busy. Change it up every once in a while, but keep doing something. It's hard as hell to get the initial boost you need, but once you get the ball rolling it's clear sailing from there.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2086302 - 11/09/03 10:28 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

It might be that you have a physical problem. Maybe you should consider that possibility.

Do you eat alot of garbage? Do you smoke?

You said that you eat to much. Maybe you should focus your attention on that. Maybe you have something the experts call "glucose intolerance". That would make you hungry all the time, No matter how much you eat. There is help for that. It would take a little effort on your part at first, until you got the problem under control. I suspect that most people who overeat and are lazy have this problem.

It could also be your thought habits that are fucking you up. Are you real negative? This is a hard one to overcome, for sure.

You should really consider what I am saying about "glucose intolerance". Diabetes is something I am very familiar with. It runs in my family. Although glucose intolerance is not diabetes, it does usually lead to it. The laziness and insatiable hunger you describe are prime symptoms of it.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Edited by sirreal (11/09/03 10:34 AM)

Offlinebigfatdork
Now I Have Teeth

Loc: North PoLL
    #2086519 - 11/09/03 12:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
My laziness is ruining me. I am in the worst shape i have been in a long time. i let myself eat too much drink too much and not workout. i have been on a slow steady decline since the end of the august. when i go home i can sense people are looknig at me and thinking "what happened to him?". i need to get motivared, get back to the gym and stop fucking up college.  i am failing a few classes because i cant seem to get myself outta bed. even knowing that going to the gym = girls and going to class = good grades, i sitll just sit around on my arse. i need to get motivated!! im lazy like some of my pot head freinds and i dont even really smoke :frown:  anyone got any tips on curing  laziness? 

... this is my life... 

--------------------
"But it was alright, he had won the battle against himself, He Loved Big Brother"

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2087880 - 11/09/03 10:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Stop reading this right now and do 20 pushups.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: :( [Re: pattern]
    #2088054 - 11/09/03 11:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i think you need to come winter camping with me... if you dont work... you will freeze.

seriously, you remember how i am... SPECIALY in the woods... firewood at 3 am is a MUST... without it, your FUCKED.

Ill drag you out in the woods some day soon, and we can survive... best excersize of the mind and body ive ever had.

--------------------

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #2091887 - 11/11/03 10:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Here is a tip for ya.... /log out  :grin:

OfflineTwista
Fire it up
Male

Loc: Central Florida
Re: :( [Re: Effed]
    #2097600 - 11/12/03 02:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

think long and hard about your goals, write them down, type them up- whichever.

if you need to, post it up where u can see it and think, "what will I do today to bring me closer to accomplishing these goals."

Change usually doesnt happen overnight. Your ability to change is relative to your success. good luck king. :smirk:

Offlinecanuck83
Stranger
Re: :( [Re: Twista]
    #2097703 - 11/12/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

well you motivated me, I'm going to play some ball...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: :( [Re: Suffer]
    #2097850 - 11/12/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Drag me out into the woods.. I need a good survival experience havent had one in a long time

--------------------

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: :( [Re: Shroomism]
    #2099238 - 11/12/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism:
ok dude... PM me... seriously...
Im going to be traveling A LOT coming up soon, but once im back in the country, or on a weekend im around or something, if your in the neiborhood... or if i can make it to wherever the fuck your at... we can go SURVIVE!

we might even get to DRAG kott with us... hehe

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: :( [Re: Suffer]
    #2101561 - 11/13/03 12:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i know a sweet place in West Virginia for back packing and such.. we would have to wait till summer..

**btw i have been to the gym 2 days in a row and i feel grrrrreat!

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2102187 - 11/13/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Good for you hun! Stick with it.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder