Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Gnosis Tonight
    #2085152 - 11/08/03 10:17 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Alas! I am given the opportunity to trip once again. My last psychedelic experience was some time ago, and it is about due for another one. Mostly, I am going to trip tonight to reflect on the pain a friend of mine is going through, as his mother died two days ago. Last night he was hanging out with us all at a friends house - he seemed fine, but as some of us might know it always seems that way. Sometime in the night I became somewhat emotional about his mother dying (and I do not even know her) and went to the washroom to recollect myself. While I hardly knew his mother, she was known as an eccentric who kept to herself. She was described as quiet, and humble. I have heard locals speak ill of her and I can only shake my head is silent disgust. In another tragedy, an old friend of mine who at one point was brought down to his knees by LSD two years ago recently contracted Hep B. Sadly, he told me he has nothing to live for except drugs (and this excludes psychedelics as he fears taking them). Now I remember why I distanced myself from him but I cant help but feel hurt by his downward spiral..and this is all after his virgin psychedelic experiences where he was on the brink of some kind of change. There is a compassionate being inside of him, I witnessed this but for the last few years he has being walking deeper and deeper down the path of bad intentions. I can only observe, but I love him as a brother.

Tonight, at 11:30 PM I will ingest 8.5 grams of P. Cubensis mushrooms. It feels right tonight to dose, so I decided to. Since my room mate is here, I will be tripping alone at my Mother's apartment (she is away on business) and as such I decided to bring a few things to keep the mind -- and spirit busy for most of the night. I tend to enjoy watching TV for the first hour of the peak. After that, it's lights off where I will meditate, and perform long trances of Zikr; and moreso, I wish to reflect on this year's Ramadan as it has been a very powerful holiday season this year.

I wish to see the Spirit with mine, so that we become the same, persisting in the same body. I am nothing but THE Spirit, I noticed Him, and He has noticed me. Allah is what I am, and I am what Allah is.

Remembrance, and recollection.

Books, and magazines have always been my favorite trip toys.

Peace everyone.  :heart: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Gnosis Tonight [Re: Zahid]
    #2085164 - 11/08/03 10:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Tonight, at 11:30 PM I will ingest 8.5 grams of P. Cubensis mushrooms.

shit man...

how come you waited 'til after the eclipse???  :shocked:

there's still a meteor shower up there.  :thumbup:

The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: Gnosis Tonight [Re: ]
    #2085519 - 11/09/03 12:24 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

8.5 Grams uh?? Hmm... send Jesus my regard will ya! :wink:
Just kidding... send the "greys" my regards :wink:

life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
Re: Gnosis Tonight [Re: Spokesman]
    #2085521 - 11/09/03 12:25 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

hope you have an insightful and fulfilling journey :smile:

"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Gnosis Tonight [Re: Zahid]
    #2085568 - 11/09/03 01:10 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think you'll be able to get much reading done on 8.5 grams, but send Allah my regards, ya raghead bastard. :wink:

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology