Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #20814275 -

Free Burke!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Adden] * 2
    #20814276 -

Stop being douchebags to dys. Hes always been a solid poster in my books.

Just because you were the guys being forced in lockers in highschool doesn't mean you can bully people in adulthood(?).

Very unshroomy. :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20814295 -

zappaisgod said:
Free Burke!




--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Mescalean] * 3
    #20814372 -

Didn't sheekle get banned for saying "butthurt" in a bunch of threads repeatedly?

How isn't saying "free Burke" the same?

Because to be quite honest is getting super fucking annoying.

:shrug:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: fee] * 1
    #20814376 -

freehrt


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20814379 -

:lolsy:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: fee] * 1
    #20814392 -

It'll stop when the ban is lifted. Of course you're backing up your benefactor. Small price to pay for a barn eh?



This post brought to you by

The FREE BURKE DENNINGS Association

And by viewers like you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: vinsue]
    #20814393 -

Well you get what you pay for.  As long as I don't have to unignore him I don't care one way or the other.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20814406 -

Hey I haven't been there in like a week bro.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: fapjack]
    #20814410 -

fapjack said:
Well you get what you pay for.  As long as I don't have to unignore him I don't care one way or the other.



You'll do as you're told Charlie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20814436 -

Ignore my :pm: a little longer why dontcha?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20814465 -

zappaisgod said:
Free Burke!




burke isnt cheap much less free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: fee]
    #20814481 -

fee said:
Didn't sheekle get banned for saying "butthurt" in a bunch of threads repeatedly?




sheekle brags about getting banned for things that never really happened, he's building his e-cred

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20814491 -

whose a mod OP?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20814501 -

Prisoner#1 said:
zappaisgod said:
Free Burke!




burke isnt cheap much less free



He was driving a hard bargain for sunspots but I do believe he would have been much less expensive himself


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20814521 -

that's because burke is affordable

not cheap

and you guys dont go patting yourself on the back because your little
protest had fuckall to do with burke getting unbanned, like burke's
ban, burke gets credit for his unbanning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20814527 -

burke burke burke burkey burke burke burkerooo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20814544 -

Prisoner#1 said:
that's because burke is affordable

not cheap

and you guys dont go patting yourself on the back because your little
protest had fuckall to do with burke getting unbanned, like burke's
ban, burke gets credit for his unbanning



I didn't know he was unbanned and it was all on us, Burke's army.  Especially me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20814552 -

Now which one of you  banned ChrystalG and what the fuck for?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enlil is now a mod? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20814555 -

zappaisgod said:
Prisoner#1 said:
that's because burke is affordable

not cheap

and you guys dont go patting yourself on the back because your little
protest had fuckall to do with burke getting unbanned, like burke's
ban, burke gets credit for his unbanning



I didn't know he was unbanned and it was all on us, Burke's army.  Especially me.




you gonna tell us about the dangers of chemicals and ingredients that you cant pronounce vani?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thank you mods.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
vandago 4,444 88 09/14/10 10:23 PM
by vandago
* shroomery mods
( 1 2 3 all )
AmericanPsycho 3,043 44 12/15/08 12:53 AM
by Mr. Mushrooms
* PANTS FOR MOD
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 6,494 61 05/08/03 12:25 PM
by CherryBom
* mod chips? hemp_threadz 903 6 03/31/04 05:43 PM
by Edame
* pub mods suck now.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
drunkenlawngnome 11,193 188 03/09/10 08:20 PM
by Prisoner#1
* whats up mods pfshroomer 720 7 10/25/08 08:32 PM
by Gumby
* Ok this is a mod question
( 1 2 3 all )
fee 1,693 40 01/06/10 10:39 PM
by Epilson Lyrae
* Modding X-Boxes
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,804 20 07/06/05 11:44 PM
by FreshCaps

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,007 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 281 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.227 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.