Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. * 1
    #20741320 -

:lol: It was a joke, I would never do that. This forum is way shroomy-er than Bluelight ever was or will be. Sometimes I'll do a web search and Bluelight will have an answer so I guess it's good for that.

What do YOU think about Bluelight?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: whatsgrimace] * 1
    #20741330 -

I never really post there despite having an account, but I find it pretty good for actual drug information and good stories from lunatics who take things way too far, but it doesn't feel like a community really. More like an interactive version of Erowid. I've never spent much time there, though, and it definitely seems solid.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20741357 -

Shroomery is a cult, Bluelight is for my boy, Blue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20741360 -

Very much an interactive erowid, only thing I ever use it for.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: whatsgrimace] * 1
    #20741363 -

I always like how the first ROA they go to is anal. 

"Hey guys, I just got some MXM.  How much should I put in my ass?"  etc. 

Other than that, what EllisDSox said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: Mescalean] * 1
    #20741365 -

The best thing I ever saw on there was this compilation of meth psychosis escapades. People locking their entire family in sheds to protect them from imaginary dragons was literally the least insane thing in that thread.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20741376 -

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20741388 -

I wish I could find it again. They were so fucking good. One of them was about these Australians running a meth lab and they were convinced they were being watched and listened to, but somehow thought writing out all communications on a blackboard would protect them. One of their girlfriends turned up and forgot to do the secret knock and got fired at with a shotgun.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20741396 -

Burke Dennings said:
I always like how the first ROA they go to is anal. 

"Hey guys, I just got some MXM.  How much should I put in my ass?"  etc. 

Other than that, what EllisDSox said.



Hey, that's not true. :mad2: Plugging is universal, bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20741405 -

EllisDSox said:
I wish I could find it again. They were so fucking good. One of them was about these Australians running a meth lab and they were convinced they were being watched and listened to, but somehow thought writing out all communications on a blackboard would protect them. One of their girlfriends turned up and forgot to do the secret knock and got fired at with a shotgun.



WTF. what are you talking about, did this actually happen?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20741407 -

Lots of things happen on meth.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: Shroomism]
    #20741411 -

Bahahahah.


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20741416 -

hey man, how's your trip?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20741419 -

whatsgrimace said:
EllisDSox said:
I wish I could find it again. They were so fucking good. One of them was about these Australians running a meth lab and they were convinced they were being watched and listened to, but somehow thought writing out all communications on a blackboard would protect them. One of their girlfriends turned up and forgot to do the secret knock and got fired at with a shotgun.



WTF. what are you talking about, did this actually happen?



They all seemed legitimate to me. A lot of the people providing the stories had years and years worth of posts recounting their fucked up lives as meth addicts. I believe it was all true.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: EllisDSox] * 1
    #20741430 -

Fucking meth heads


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20741435 -

Most of it was pretty funny, but yeah actually being around any of the people in the states they were talking about would be fucking terrifying.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20741439 -

Nah man something is seriously. Different tonight guys


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20741441 -

Aren't meth labs explosive as fuck? Or maybe I heard wrong years ago. The only part I'd ever take in creating of a meth lab is using their finished product. Still want to try meth, but it's shit like this that makes me feel bad about using it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20741443 -

@MrJohnson

What is it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I'm going to quit the Pub and join bluelight. [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20741444 -

whatsgrimace said:
:lol: It was a joke, I would never do that. This forum is way shroomy-er than Bluelight ever was or will be. Sometimes I'll do a web search and Bluelight will have an answer so I guess it's good for that.

What do YOU think about Bluelight?



I think it's like the myspace of the world of facebook. Bluelight has no customization, much worse message list, less jokes, more addicts(if you can believe that), less hippies =(. Its basically a black and white Aol outdated piece O crap imo
Go shroomery!
whatsgrimace said:
Aren't meth labs explosive as fuck? Or maybe I heard wrong years ago. The only part I'd ever take in creating of a meth lab is using their finished product. Still want to try meth, but it's shit like this that makes me feel bad about using it.



Yes meth labs are Highly volatile you would be better smoking crack really and that's not exactly health supplements either :lol:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bluelight.nu
( 1 2 all )
WarmRushes 3,535 28 07/09/04 08:56 AM
by gnrm23
* blackboard online for college?help
( 1 2 all )
Choix Sinaloa 3,250 21 02/07/11 08:26 PM
by KillerPicklez
* I am the King of BlackBoard! memes 668 11 01/13/10 11:16 PM
by mj42070
* BlackBoard Jim 425 2 10/01/05 03:07 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Pub Membership Drive
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 8,801 90 05/24/04 11:56 AM
by MagicGirL
* the pub is modless notapillow 706 11 06/20/04 07:10 PM
by Ripple
* Pub now #3 forum
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ThorA 12,082 62 09/03/04 02:23 PM
by Ripple
* All Pub Members Sign in
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
Ripple 28,441 444 12/10/05 05:11 AM
by gregorio

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,943 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.