Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDMJ
creepyatmosphere

Loc: Dungeon
New subject: My 2nd cousins kids
    #2070888 - 11/04/03 07:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, so my cousin's cousin bought this syringe from a questionable seller. (bought on Ebay, I am told!)<<--I really didn't know this was possible! But anyway, he says the seller claimed them to be PES HI. He says his problem is, that to him, it resembles a few different strains, so he wanted me to come ask you guys. The Knowledgable Ones.

I don't yet have a print, but will have one on here for you tomorrow.

Here's the babies:

Here it is matured:

And here's an topshot:

And an upskirt shot:

I apologize in advance of the horribly awful pictures. Some of us are even worse off than the Poor Man! Trust me!
Your help is appreciated.
If a print IS necessary, I will presume it would be better on white, than on foil?

Peace

EDIT: I forgot to add, they were cultured, not wild. Some on PFTek, some on WBR. This here was WBR, I am told.

Also, there apparently has been a print made, but it has already been folded and put away. He says the print was purplish/black. He also says he has one under review now, and will be ready for you tomorrow.

11-4-03
EDIT: I guesss I really am retarded!! Oh well, I'm happy this way. I changed the name of the subject from "Please help ID" to what you now see, just to draw folks in to gander at my 2nd cousins naked children!

Peace

--------------------
I come alive in the darkness.

Edited by DMJ (11/05/03 08:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: DMJ]
    #2070940 - 11/04/03 07:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Please help ID [Re: ]
    #2070957 - 11/04/03 07:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

we don't do cultivated strain IDs in the hunting forum.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineDMJ
creepyatmosphere

Re: Please help ID [Re: canid]
    #2070999 - 11/04/03 07:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Egads! That wasn't mentioned, or at least I didn't see it. I wouldn't have taken the time to follow all of the posting rules, if I saw anything that said it was forbidden. Sorry

--------------------

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Please help ID [Re: DMJ]
    #2071141 - 11/04/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You know, a lot of the strains you'll grow will be slightly different...only SLIGHTLY.

Most of the variation between mushrooms are attributed to environmental factors. To distinguish between two different cubensis strains is pretty impossible.

Sporeprints won't tell us anything. The species is Psilocybe cubensis, all the prints will be similar in color. When looked through a microscope, the spores from all strains will be the same because they are all the same species.

OfflineDMJ
creepyatmosphere

Re: Please help ID [Re: angryshroom]
    #2072627 - 11/05/03 08:30 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks AngryShroom. I am a novice, as I've explained repeatedly, and it just seemed like all the strains looked the same! I knew they were all P.C's, but I thought that since there were different strains, that they would look different. Doesn't matter anyway, I guess. Thanks again for your kindness.

--------------------

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2072759 - 11/05/03 09:38 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

actualy, it is not explicitly against the rules, only indirectly.
your post and it's question are not related to mushroom hunting, they are related to cultivation. because of this, i moved it to an apropriate forum. no harm, no foul :smile:.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineDMJ
creepyatmosphere

Re: Please help ID [Re: canid]
    #2072781 - 11/05/03 09:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I took absolutley no offense Concretefeet. And I got the answer I needed. Thanks again.

--------------------

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2072821 - 11/05/03 10:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

cool :smile:

by the way, if you ever happened to cultivate a mushroom that you where not sure was the correct species, you would be welcome and encouraged to get an id in the hunting forum.

it's not common, but it has happened before.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder