Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20678126 -

Limp dick cover songs, ruins them, and gives no credit to the bands that actually wrote them. :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20678640 -

Bassfreak said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
I don't get all the Bizkit hate.




its bc most people are followers and would rather go with the majority opinion instead of just thinking for themselves and making their own opinion

i like limp bizkit, break stuff was awesome, also build a bridge and behind blue eyes cover

not all of their stuff is "corny". some of their stuff is pretty legit



No, its because Limp Bizkit sucks.  I came to this opinion as my musical tastes evolved, not because its the popular opinion.  I still like Orgy and System of a Down even though I started liking them all at the same time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: fapjack]
    #20679021 -

fapjack said:
No, its because Limp Bizkit sucks.  I came to this opinion as my musical tastes evolved, not because its the popular opinion.  I still like Orgy and System of a Down even though I started liking them all at the same time.



System of a Down is legitimately good.
Orgy and Limp Bizkit are both equally cheesy ass bands, in my opinion.
But i'll always have a place for both of them in my heart. *tear drop

I'll always remember fred dursts faith, and orgy's blue monday.
I was all about that 90's metal rock. Whatever label people wanna give them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: 1234go]
    #20682296 -

Orgy is cheesey, but I still like them.  They are a shitty introductory band into industrial.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: fapjack] * 1
    #20682362 -

Just going to throw in my two cents here and say that limp bizkit are in a league of their own as the shittiest band that ever sucked in the history of the world

I think of bands like linkin park, korn, nickelback, staind, I could go on and on...They all suck giant red dog dingus and surely are up there with some of the worst bands ever. But even they can't touch limp bizkit, they're on a whole other dick sucking level that I can't even comprehend. I'm not as amazed that they're still playing shows, as I am that people still go to them, but then again, look what most people listen to - it's garbage, can't be surprised somebody still likes fred durst I guess

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: drr]
    #20682719 -

:lolsy:

Some good ones like Rearranged and this one



--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: drr]
    #20682746 -

drr said:
Just going to throw in my two cents here and say that limp bizkit are in a league of their own as the shittiest band that ever sucked in the history of the world

I think of bands like linkin park, korn, nickelback, staind, I could go on and on...They all suck giant red dog dingus and surely are up there with some of the worst bands ever. But even they can't touch limp bizkit, they're on a whole other dick sucking level that I can't even comprehend. I'm not as amazed that they're still playing shows, as I am that people still go to them, but then again, look what most people listen to - it's garbage, can't be surprised somebody still likes fred durst I guess



WTF People still listen to the Grateful Dead possibly the worst band ever if you could even call them that since it only took 2 decades for them to learn their instruments. :hmm: Though Will Sasso does do a convincing Fred Durst.:lol:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: drr]
    #20682784 -

drr said:
Just going to throw in my two cents here and say that limp bizkit are in a league of their own as the shittiest band that ever sucked in the history of the world

I think of bands like linkin park, korn, nickelback, staind, I could go on and on...They all suck giant red dog dingus and surely are up there with some of the worst bands ever. But even they can't touch limp bizkit, they're on a whole other dick sucking level that I can't even comprehend. I'm not as amazed that they're still playing shows, as I am that people still go to them, but then again, look what most people listen to - it's garbage, can't be surprised somebody still likes fred durst I guess



Nah, it really doesn't make sense to compare Korn and limp Bizkit to utterly generic rock garbage lick Nickelback or Staind or calculated angst-pop Linkin Park kinda crap.

See Korn were a very unique band with a unique sound and basically pioneered this weird percussive funk-metal vibe that had impact on modern rock. Their first three or four albums are legit, inventive music.

Limp Bizkit had a groovy rhythm section and Wes Borland on guitar who is a creative player. However anything beyond their first album is pretty much intolerable and their first one is only tolerable if you channel your inner 15-year-old. Yeah they are atrociously bad but the sad thing is the majority of modern popular music is even worse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: Viveka]
    #20683063 -

If you played Korn, Limp Bizkit, and Linkin Park to me, one after the next, I wouldn't be able to tell you which band was which.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20683138 -

r00tuuu123 said:
drr said:
Just going to throw in my two cents here and say that limp bizkit are in a league of their own as the shittiest band that ever sucked in the history of the world

I think of bands like linkin park, korn, nickelback, staind, I could go on and on...They all suck giant red dog dingus and surely are up there with some of the worst bands ever. But even they can't touch limp bizkit, they're on a whole other dick sucking level that I can't even comprehend. I'm not as amazed that they're still playing shows, as I am that people still go to them, but then again, look what most people listen to - it's garbage, can't be surprised somebody still likes fred durst I guess



WTF People still listen to the Grateful Dead possibly the worst band ever if you could even call them that since it only took 2 decades for them to learn their instruments. :hmm: Though Will Sasso does do a convincing Fred Durst.:lol:



Grateful Dead at least had the foresight to have an LSD chemist go along with them, and then teach other people to make LSD when he stopped.  They might suck, but everyone at a Grateful Dead show is too fucked up to notice one way or the other.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20683140 -

nicechrisman said:
If you played Korn, Limp Bizkit, and Linkin Park to me, one after the next, I wouldn't be able to tell you which band was which.



Same could be said to someone who isn't into rap or country music.

If someone played a bunch of rap or country back to back...i couldn't tell between george straight, tim mcgraw, and garth brooks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: 1234go]
    #20683144 -

U R wrong. :sorry:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20683149 -

buthrt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: 1234go]
    #20683152 -

:okay:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20683822 -

r00tuuu123 said:
WTF People still listen to the Grateful Dead possibly the worst band ever if you could even call them that since it only took 2 decades for them to learn their instruments. :hmm: Though Will Sasso does do a convincing Fred Durst.:lol:



I beg to differ sir, but the Grateful Dead were excellent musicians.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: lowbrow]
    #20683844 -

I'd rather listen to Limp Bizkit than practically all country, or most new rap. Not new Limp Bizkit though, I could only imagine how terrible that is. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night *DELETED* [Re: Viveka]
    #20687422 -

Post deleted by Rin

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: slushie9090]
    #20687426 -

Rin said:
Viveka said:
drr said:
Just going to throw in my two cents here and say that limp bizkit are in a league of their own as the shittiest band that ever sucked in the history of the world

I think of bands like linkin park, korn, nickelback, staind, I could go on and on...They all suck giant red dog dingus and surely are up there with some of the worst bands ever. But even they can't touch limp bizkit, they're on a whole other dick sucking level that I can't even comprehend. I'm not as amazed that they're still playing shows, as I am that people still go to them, but then again, look what most people listen to - it's garbage, can't be surprised somebody still likes fred durst I guess



Nah, it really doesn't make sense to compare Korn and limp Bizkit to utterly generic rock garbage lick Nickelback or Staind or calculated angst-pop Linkin Park kinda crap.

See Korn were a very unique band with a unique sound and basically pioneered this weird percussive funk-metal vibe that had impact on modern rock. Their first three or four albums are legit, inventive music.

Limp Bizkit had a groovy rhythm section and Wes Borland on guitar who is a creative player. However anything beyond their first album is pretty much intolerable and their first one is only tolerable if you channel your inner 15-year-old. Yeah they are atrociously bad but the sad thing is the majority of modern popular music is even worse.




Nailed it,



Agreed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Saw limp bizkit last night [Re: 1234go]
    #20687432 -

1234go said:
Rin said:
Viveka said:
drr said:
Just going to throw in my two cents here and say that limp bizkit are in a league of their own as the shittiest band that ever sucked in the history of the world

I think of bands like linkin park, korn, nickelback, staind, I could go on and on...They all suck giant red dog dingus and surely are up there with some of the worst bands ever. But even they can't touch limp bizkit, they're on a whole other dick sucking level that I can't even comprehend. I'm not as amazed that they're still playing shows, as I am that people still go to them, but then again, look what most people listen to - it's garbage, can't be surprised somebody still likes fred durst I guess



Nah, it really doesn't make sense to compare Korn and limp Bizkit to utterly generic rock garbage lick Nickelback or Staind or calculated angst-pop Linkin Park kinda crap.

See Korn were a very unique band with a unique sound and basically pioneered this weird percussive funk-metal vibe that had impact on modern rock. Their first three or four albums are legit, inventive music.

Limp Bizkit had a groovy rhythm section and Wes Borland on guitar who is a creative player. However anything beyond their first album is pretty much intolerable and their first one is only tolerable if you channel your inner 15-year-old. Yeah they are atrociously bad but the sad thing is the majority of modern popular music is even worse.




Nailed it,



Agreed.



All of it in a nutshell.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The new Limp Bizkit album In(di)go 1,514 13 06/05/05 03:58 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Limp Bizkit
( 1 2 all )
TurntableJunky 3,717 33 08/19/08 04:56 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Do y'all remember Limp Bizkit
( 1 2 all )
Nifflerz 755 20 03/26/16 05:37 PM
by Nifflerz
* Limp Bizkit really went down the shitter huh?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
plektheplek 5,679 99 09/28/14 12:51 AM
by Peace of Mind 1
* where the f**k is limp bizkit?
( 1 2 all )
i95fl 2,430 34 08/09/10 06:34 PM
by i95fl
* Limp Bizkit!!!!
( 1 2 all )
dusk 1,629 21 06/18/10 05:03 AM
by orison
* limp bizkit Bridgeburner 879 18 03/07/09 10:21 AM
by pfxtc
* Fake limp bizkit show at gas station has gotten worldwide attention, gotta love it JonBongGroovy 459 12 04/20/16 08:54 PM
by Nifflerz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,469 topic views. 6 members, 33 guests and 325 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.