Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Webster10]
    #20676822 -

Webster10 said:
This debate is stupid.

I'd call her exactly what she is. Black lesbian women.



I'd  call her a non-white non-heterosexual non-male.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Webster10]
    #20676823 -

Webster10 said:
Obviously in a casual conversation I wouldn't say, "Hey lesbian black woman how about this weather?"

...thought that went without saying.

She is a black lesbian women. If someone described me as a white heterosexual male I certainly wouldn't get pissy about it. She is being a bitch for the sole reason of being a bitch.



It's not that she doesn't like labels in general, she doesn't like her labels (black and gay).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: California]
    #20676825 -

California said:
Webster10 said:
This debate is stupid.

I'd call her exactly what she is. Black lesbian women.



I'd  call her a non-white non-heterosexual non-male.



Efficienct :highfive1:


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20676828 -

luvdemshrooms said:
California said:
luvdemshrooms said:
Actually, by insisting on labeling others... you're showing what you're made of.

If she wishes to not be labeled, she's a good deal more evolved than many.



You post on the shroomery.  I label you a shroomerite.



Right. Because calling someone a shroomerite is the same as calling them black or gay.

I weep for you.



Some might feel that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Webster10]
    #20676830 -

Webster10 said:
California said:
Webster10 said:
This debate is stupid.

I'd call her exactly what she is. Black lesbian women.



I'd  call her a non-white non-heterosexual non-male.



Efficienct :highfive1:



+completely accurate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: qman]
    #20676833 -

qman said:
Webster10 said:
Obviously in a casual conversation I wouldn't say, "Hey lesbian black woman how about this weather?"

...thought that went without saying.

She is a black lesbian women. If someone described me as a white heterosexual male I certainly wouldn't get pissy about it. She is being a bitch for the sole reason of being a bitch.



It's not that she doesn't like labels in general, she doesn't like her labels (black and gay).



I guarantee she labels people too, so anything she says is a mute point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: qman]
    #20676837 -

qman said:
Webster10 said:
Obviously in a casual conversation I wouldn't say, "Hey lesbian black woman how about this weather?"

...thought that went without saying.

She is a black lesbian women. If someone described me as a white heterosexual male I certainly wouldn't get pissy about it. She is being a bitch for the sole reason of being a bitch.



It's not that she doesn't like labels in general, she doesn't like her labels (black and gay).



Boohoo. Her labels are exactly what she is. Is she black? Yes. Is she attracted to other women and not men? Yes. Is she a women herself? Yes. She is a black lesbian women. If she doesn't like her labels, IMO it means she is ashamed of who she is. Bitching to try to change facts is pathetic IMO.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Webster10]
    #20676842 -

It means she's tired of being labeled. What a shame some of you insist upon them.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Webster10]
    #20676853 -

Webster10 said:
qman said:
Webster10 said:
Obviously in a casual conversation I wouldn't say, "Hey lesbian black woman how about this weather?"

...thought that went without saying.

She is a black lesbian women. If someone described me as a white heterosexual male I certainly wouldn't get pissy about it. She is being a bitch for the sole reason of being a bitch.



It's not that she doesn't like labels in general, she doesn't like her labels (black and gay).



Boohoo. Her labels are exactly what she is. Is she black? Yes. Is she attracted to other women and not men? Yes. Is she a women herself? Yes. She is a black lesbian women. If she doesn't like her labels, IMO it means she is ashamed of who she is. Bitching to try to change facts is pathetic IMO.



"IMO it means she is ashamed of who she is"

I think so, so do many African-Americans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20676856 -

What do you mean "being labled?" Is she really tired of other humans perceiving her for exactly what she is and applying a word/phrase for her description? Is she mad at the way we've been creating languages and applying words accurately?(how language has been operating forever)

I really don't see what she is mad about.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: qman]
    #20676861 -

qman said:
Webster10 said:
qman said:
Webster10 said:
Obviously in a casual conversation I wouldn't say, "Hey lesbian black woman how about this weather?"

...thought that went without saying.

She is a black lesbian women. If someone described me as a white heterosexual male I certainly wouldn't get pissy about it. She is being a bitch for the sole reason of being a bitch.



It's not that she doesn't like labels in general, she doesn't like her labels (black and gay).



Boohoo. Her labels are exactly what she is. Is she black? Yes. Is she attracted to other women and not men? Yes. Is she a women herself? Yes. She is a black lesbian women. If she doesn't like her labels, IMO it means she is ashamed of who she is. Bitching to try to change facts is pathetic IMO.



"IMO it means she is ashamed of who she is"

I think so, so do many African-Americans.



Well her not wanting to be called something she is can only be explained by one reason. She is ashamed of what she is.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Webster10]
    #20676865 -

She wants to just be a person. Those that insist upon labels are sad human beings.

I suspect humans would do much better as a species if the labelers dropped dead.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Webster10]
    #20676866 -

Webster10 said:
Well her not wanting to be called something she is can only be explained by one reason. She is ashamed of what she is.




Clearly you're not much of a thinker.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20676867 -

luvdemshrooms said:
California said:
luvdemshrooms said:
Actually, by insisting on labeling others... you're showing what you're made of.

If she wishes to not be labeled, she's a good deal more evolved than many.



If she were my roommate and she went missing and the police were asking me questions about her and the police had no clue who she was from her lame "acting" career or anything, I would try to help the police find her by telling them that she was black so they didn't go off looking for a white girl that they would never find.  Make sense?  Yes.  Yes it does.



Right. Because once again that's the same thing.

:lmafo:



I didn't say it was the same.  I am saying that is how humans operate.  If you cannot see that, I'd label you blind. 
Labeling in that instance is not a bad thing like she makes it all out to be, and that simply isn't the case, because she is oversensitive and wrong.  There are two more labels for her.



Burke Dennings said:
luvdemshrooms said:
I weep for you.



YO OREGON, YOU MADE THIS GUY CRY.

:trololol:



Let me whip up a label for him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20676874 -

luvdemshrooms said:
She wants to just be a person. Those that insist upon labels are sad human beings.

I suspect humans would do much better as a species if the labelers dropped dead.



Yes we should diminish the complexity of our vocabulary to suit the feelings of a mediocre actor...:facepalm:

If the "labelers" all dropped dead the entire human race that has ever spoken would die. Including you.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20676876 -

luvdemshrooms said:
I suspect humans would do much better as a species if the labelers dropped dead.



Everyone would be dead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20676881 -

luvdemshrooms said:
Webster10 said:
Well her not wanting to be called something she is can only be explained by one reason. She is ashamed of what she is.



Clearly you're not much of a thinker.



How about instead of personal jabs you provide an alternate explanation beside the want to diminish vocabulary.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20676886 -

luvdemshrooms said:
Webster10 said:
Well her not wanting to be called something she is can only be explained by one reason. She is ashamed of what she is.




Clearly you're not much of a thinker.



Yeah right, because I am sure she'd be crying about being called a white heterosexual princess if she were one. :rolleyes:  She wouldn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: California]
    #20676890 -

"Crybaby" sounds pretty valid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Cosby Show" star Raven-Symone 'I'm not Gay, and I'm not African -American [Re: Webster10]
    #20676894 -

It's called respect, something you lack.

It's called adulthood, something you seem not to have reached.

Some of us actually are capable of using peoples names and not labels. You should give it a try.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Honey you are my shining star
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 1,806 26 12/14/06 04:37 PM
by Dark_Star
* happy birthday dark_star!
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 2,883 47 02/10/07 10:34 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* dark star....mmmm, must watch this movie willo 970 10 03/23/07 07:30 PM
by Dark_Star
* Some AFRICAN AMERICANS
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 7,223 91 10/31/05 05:27 AM
by ivi
* crazy dream with the cosbie show and weed. ZippoZM 937 8 11/21/14 12:52 AM
by LobsterSauce
* raven riley
( 1 2 all )
adasafa 4,106 25 08/08/07 03:40 PM
by adasafa
* hell yes. cosby show house. Vvellum 869 14 01/24/06 08:53 PM
by Akira
* Bill Cosby's Anti Drugs Album! psychetronica 1,286 3 08/22/06 07:30 PM
by psychetronica

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,007 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.