Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538532 -

so you cannot clarify, thanks. so you're just talking shit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: akira_akuma] * 4
    #20538576 -

Why would I even care to tell you about my life in that much detail? :lol:

The fact you assume my only problems are playing bass and getting dicked, is pretty damn funny. You don't even know me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538596 -

Dude, you're gay? You and koods could have been doing it this whole time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20538600 -

I was waiting for you man, but you never came. (No Pun Intended)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538604 -

Oh I came alright. Alison has such soft hands and butthole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538607 -

i do know that you love disproportionate amounts of attention towards race and racism, when you say you don't.

PS: you wouldn't because what would you have to tell, anyways? tell us about how racism is so stupid, and then in the same breath tell us how this instigation was due to black teens (when it involved both white and black teens, if you had read the fucking story)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20538609 -

She probably does.

Guess what day tomorrow is?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538635 -

TAG TEAM TUESDAY BRAH!

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538640 -

peace of mind 1 said:
We're all in a world that doesn't give a fuck. Nobody on this planet is looking to give me benefit for shit. I'm so enraged, I think I'll go beat some random people.



PS: BTW, this wasn't about discrimination or being upset at the man. this was about being super super super bored, and idiotic. this involved more then you give it due credit for.

so i'd like to point it out, so that you don't the wrong idea AGAIN.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20538649 -

akira_akuma said:
i do know that you love disproportionate amounts of attention towards race and racism, when you say you don't.

PS: you wouldn't because what would you have to tell, anyways? tell us about how racism is so stupid, and then in the same breath tell us how this instigation was due to black teens (when it involved both white and black teens, if you had read the fucking story)



I never said a word about "Black Teens". Once again, let me quote all the posts in this thread.

peace of mind 1 said:
:loldongs:
People defending violent lowlife piece of shit thugs.




Gilgamesh18 said:
All I see is a bunch of Mike Browns and Trayvon's...... do we need more Zimmermans to take care of the problem?



peace of mind 1 said:
If Obama had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. :wink:



This statement can't even be taken as anything, other than a joke about what Obama said when Trayvon died, this implies nothing of "Blacks being at fault".

peace of mind 1 said:
We're all in a world that doesn't give a fuck. Nobody on this planet is looking to give me benefit for shit. I'm so enraged, I think I'll go beat some random people.



peace of mind 1 said:
I'm not even enraged about it, so right, nothing. I got way bigger problems to worry about than the man putting me down.

Sick of excuses.

"Oh the world is against me oh boy"

"My Daddy wasn't there and rather than change the cycle of shit, I'm going be violent and continue his legacy"

To justify this shit is absurd. Violent, unintelligent fucks who can't get their point across any other way.





I don't think I even used the word "Black" once.

I said "Thug", Whites can be thugs too, and they're fucking up the world just as much, a thug is a thug. Unless of course, you think only blacks can be thugs and assumed that's what I meant, but then you'd be a Racist.

And I absolutely think Racism is hysterical, because people get so fucking enraged over it, it's so stupid. Damn right I love it, but it's because it's funny.

When blacks make White jokes, I fucking laugh, THE SHIT IS FUNNY! Everyone is so uptight, and so proud of the color of their skin that God forbid we make some fucking judgmental wise cracks. Call me a Cracker, call me a White boy with no rhythm, it's funny, I don't understand the offense taken, honestly.

Not once in my life have I met a Black man and thought to myself "Uh oh, he's black, I should get away".

90% of the people I work with are Black and they're all great hardworking guys. :shrug:

Keyword - "Thug"

Thug isn't a color, it's a lifestyle. I don't care if they're fucking green, get them off the streets, they're useless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20538659 -

XLCaps said:
TAG TEAM TUESDAY BRAH!

:highfive:



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538670 -

so you're gonna make me read another spiel about how you're not racist, and not talking about blacks. did i say that you were? i said, that you were missing the fact that this wasn't a "enraged bunch of losers mad about their place in society" more so then about "bored teens that don't give a fuck because people don't give a fuck" which you attested to but then you decided "aww heck, i better defend myself, i might be being taken as a racist" when no one even indicated that to you... other then yourself. you're doing it again.

PS:
Quote:
If Obama had a son, he'd look like Trayvon.


what is this supposed to imply then? nothing racist, just a bag on "the look" of Trayvon Martin. "not racist" noooo, course not.

Edited by akira_akuma (09/08/14 04:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #20538685 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:



:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Sterben] * 1
    #20538698 -

Thats like barely 30 black people


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #20538714 -

Dude, you debate in ways that are unbelievably immature, then when I present my case you ignore it. This is what you said.

akira_akuma said:
PS: you wouldn't because what would you have to tell, anyways? tell us about how racism is so stupid, and then in the same breath tell us how this instigation was due to black teens (when it involved both white and black teens, if you had read the fucking story)




So, actually, you did assume I'm blaming Blacks, how does that post deny that? You even "assumed" what I would say. You do this all the time, you just jump down peoples throats with questions that make no Goddamn sense, then you make judgmental assumptions about the person, and when they prove you wrong, you take back what you said as if it never came out of your mouth. YOU straight up accused me of blaming black people, then when I prove to you I never did, all of a sudden I'm making shit up. You know what you fucking said dude.

Also, go ahead, quote the post I made in which I claimed you called me racist? I never, NEVER said "Akira, why are you calling me Racist?" When did that happen? The only post was the last one, and that was YOU bringing up race, look back at the posts. You brought up Race, not me. :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538728 -

correlation does not equal causation. i was referring to your other spiels. not in the case of this thread, however. i point that out to you already and you ignored it. this isn't about "daddy issues" or "being mad at the man" this is about girls boys black white however teens doing crazy shit because they're bored and they don't see a reason to behave.

YOU said it WAS about "being mad at the man" and how "you couldn't be bothered because yada yada", and i pointed out to you that you were mistaken. you ignored it. now we're here. talking about how you're not talking about blacks, while talking about them. see how invested you ACTUALLY are, in racial issues?

you see the thread title, and you automatically assume that these kids must be "deprived" in some way, that of course is only their fault. where did you get that idea? :smirk:

these aren't destitute kids... these are your next presidents... and they are bored. that is something you are not willing to have pointed to you, apparently.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20538761 -

Nah, I only brought up blacks when you assumed that's who I was blaming.

Like, you make an attack or an assumption, then when I try to prove my point, all of a sudden now I'm in denial because I'm defending myself against what you said.

Debates with you are endless loops, you just respond to one point with your last point, then continue this until we both get bored.

I actually agree with you, it's a bunch bored fucking moronic teens, no shit. Hence why I never even brought up Race. Until of course, you claimed I did. :lol:

But let me not defend my case, I'd rather not. Once I do, you're just going to loop your last point again, about how I'm talking about Race and entertaining it, not about how I'm trying to prove YOU wrong about who I am.

Yeah, I admit it, I've made Racial threads, is that what you want to hear? I see a lot of Racial threads though.

I NEVER claimed to "Not like discussing Race", I just told you I think Race jokes and discussions are hilarious, didn't I?

What I can't stand, is people of ANY race getting so Goddamn offended. I don't see how this is getting misconstrued.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538769 -

this thread is giving me a huge [for me] boner


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20538783 -

i didn't assume anything. i can see your intent to post in every single thread involving the word "black" and then attenuating it to your views on "thugs and the destitute and how they are mad at the man get over it".

which is what i said, and you ignored for the task of continuing to assume that these kids are in lack because they did a violent act.

PS: this isn't an argument or debate. there are not terms here. i am just asking you questions. and this is the best way to learn about somebody, even if it's not the whole story. plus, i don't really care how you ARE. i care what you post.

Quote:
I actually agree with you, it's a bunch bored fucking moronic teens, no shit.



PSS: you finally said it! there ya go. that's more realistic, then your usual spiel about "thugs and lack and these kids must have had no dad ect ect" :smirk:

as you were discussing earlier.

Edited by akira_akuma (09/08/14 04:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hundreds of black people randomly attacking white people in Memphis [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #20538839 -

If hearing that I enjoy Racial debates is what you wanted, I would have told you that a while ago. I do.

If there was a thread about "Skinheads beating random Black People", you don't think I'd stand up for the Skinheads though, do you? I'm not a fucking animal. I know you never called me that, or claimed I'd do that, I'm just stating my case. I'd post in that thread calling the Skinheads a bunch of idiotic shitbirds, absolutely, they're racially proud and offended idiots, who can deny that?

I DO enjoy Racial debates, and I have no problem admitting that, I already admitted it before that last post.

I'm not beating around the bush with anything, yes, when I see racial threads, I enjoy posting in them, but so do a lot of people, whether I agree or not is irrelevant, clearly racism is a popular topic, I mean just look around.

If there is a Racial thread about a White person, or White people in the wrong, I'd post in that too.

All I've been trying to say here is that I never said anything about blacks being the cause for anything, all I did was state that the people committing these crimes are violent, idiotic thugs. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* POST RANDOM PHOTOS TAKEN BY YOU!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 909 910 )
tyrannicalrex 525,598 18,183 10/09/26 07:40 AM
by gopher
* Ever heard of memphis car audio?
( 1 2 all )
ShroomyMcPot 3,528 36 07/15/04 08:51 PM
by felix
* *Live* Grateful Dead Music In Memphis, Tenn. joe666 488 0 04/19/05 06:56 PM
by joe666
* What's white, black, and orange? Not Responding 327 5 03/02/18 08:38 AM
by Asante
* widespreadpanic-don't go!
( 1 2 all )
Knoa6 3,402 38 09/24/07 11:47 AM
by biospun
* I got a bite by a baby black widow theshiftingwalls 1,926 14 08/26/03 06:51 AM
by Sev
* Contraband - All The Way From Memphis Snaggletooth 606 5 06/16/06 09:40 PM
by Snaggletooth
* What do you guys think about the George Zimmerman case?? Gmo 557 3 03/21/12 09:23 PM
by Kada

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,221 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.